About this listing
Exclusively for two. Paradise Villa B&B offers quiet, private and beautiful Bed & Breakfast accommodation opposite Four Mile Beach in Port Douglas. Catering exclusively for one couple at a time, our self-contained guest studio (one wing of our home) overlooks your private pool and lush tropical gardens, and is just 50 meters to the beach. Close enough to hear the waves!
* Guest suite comprises queen bed, lounge, private bathroom, dining on verandah.
* Generous breakfast provisions supplied for guests to self-cater.
* Coffee & tea making facilities, fridge, toaster, kettle, microwave, crockery & cutlery (not full kitchen).
* All linen, towels, pool towels, etc. supplied.
* Flat-screen TV, DVD player & library of DVD's & CD's.
* Free Wi-Fi internet access.
* Outdoor dining on verandah or terrace.
* Air-conditioned, ceiling fans, screens.
* Laundry facilities.
* On-site under-cover parking.
* Directly opposite rainforest reserve & beach (50 meters)
* Walking distance to local shops, tavern, restaurants.
* Local shuttle bus service nearby.
Interaction with Guests
We respect our guest's privacy. We live on site and our guest accommodation is serviced daily. We are available, if required, to assist with tour bookings, restaurant recommendations, etc. to ensure you make the most of your stay. We cater for a maximum of two adults only (no babies or children, sorry).
While a hire car will give you the flexibility to explore our beautiful area, if you choose not to hire a car, a local shuttle bus service runs every 15 minutes, bike hire and taxis are available, and it is approx. a 45 minute walk along the beach to the town centre. There is a small shopping centre and several restaurants within walking distance (500 metres) and most tour operators will pick up from Paradise Villa.
Other Things to Note
Paradise Villa is perfectly located to explore Port Douglas, Great Barrier Reef, Daintree Rainforest, Atherton Tablelands. Or just relax by the pool or on the beach.
Member of Bed & Breakfast & Farmstay Association of Far North Queensland.
We cater for two adults only and are unable to accommodate babies or children.
No smoking indoors. Smoking area available outside on verandah.
About the Host, Maria
Barry & I have operated our beautiful B&B accommodation for over 10 years, hosting and making friends with many wonderful visitors from around the world. We love life in the tropics, walking the beach, the local wildlife, and imbibing in a glass of wine in our garden at sunset. We enjoy dining out in the many diverse restaurants in Port Douglas and we are happy to assist our guests with recommendations, reservations, tours bookings, advice, etc. to make your visit unforgettable. Member of Bed & Breakfast Association of Far North Queensland.