THIS AREA HAS NOT BEEN AFFECTED BY THE STORM. WE ARE HAPPY TO ACCOMMODATE YOU.
Hi guys Gaby here: to get a feel how close we are, look at the video (website hidden). com/watch?v=qVzgLcDjWzY
Please don't be put off by this listing being outside of Manhattan. We are closer to Midtown Manhattan, Times Square, Theater District, Madison Square Garden, Grand Central Empire State Building, Saint Patrick's Cathedral, and Rockefeller Center than staying in other parts of Manhattan (Wall St., Upper East or West Side, above 70s... We are closer than all parts of Brooklyn and definitely way closer than staying in Queens/Bronx).
Newly decorated private apt. in Union City, NJ. Union City is on the other side of the Lincoln Tunnel and therefore very close (15 min. bus ride) to Port Authority/Times Square area.
Private luxurious apt. with two queen size beds, night-stands, open spacious central air and heat, beautiful hardwood floors and exquisite mahogany color to help you relax after a day of sightseeing and shopping or whatever you please. We will welcome you with open arms.
Take a bath or soak in marble soaking tub with a shower head that makes you feel like you bathing in the rain, a great kitchen right out of a James Bond movie. A beautiful large living room where you can sit down to a glass of wine, hear your favorite music, eat a snack. This is what Robert & Gaby your hosts will provide for you. They will greet you as part of your family; if you need them or request them, they will be right there for your assistance. Your privacy and accommodation will be our responsibility and our pleasure.
About the neighborhood:
The neighborhood is quiet and very nice, 100 steps from a family grocery to buy what you need. Walking distance to banks, pharmacy, and 15 minutes from midtown Manhattan (Time Square/Port Authority Bus Terminals). You'll reach Midtown faster from this location than from locations even located in Manhattan.
you need while away from home maps discount tickets to your favorite plays to get you going a large stainless steal refrigerator, microwave, toaster, two coffee makers and(website hidden)
ABOUT YOUR APT. and the house:
* Real queen bed, very comfy and cozy.
* Spacious house
* Original wood floors
* Free WIFI and cable
* Includes all linens, blankets, towels and pillows
* Private kitchen and bathroom one full bath,
* House is on street level so there are no stairs to walk up
ABOUT THE NEIGHBORHOOD:
* Located in Union City, NJ, a very short direct bus ride to Times Square area
* Five blocks from gorgeous Manhattan views (along Hudson River)
* Best 'cafe con leche' in town on corner. You'll wonder why you spend so much at Starbucks!
* Buses to Manhattan/Times Square run every minute during day, and every 4 minutes at night. Buses run all night.
* Great grocery and wine/liquor stores in the neighborhood including one right on the corner which is open until 11pm
* Very safe neighborhood, lots of great restaurants and bakeries but also very quiet at night.
* Private buses (we call it 'chicken bus') run 24/7 and go directly to Manhattan's Midtown / Port Authority, one block away from Times Square for $2.50 a seat. It's what all the locals use.
* City bus runs every 12 minutes to Hoboken, home of the Cake Boss and every 20 minutes (during commute hours) into Manhattan.
* Easy city bus access to Jersey Garden Outlet Mall, much closer and as good as Woodbury Commons.
Great energy and very peaceful! Feel free to message me with any questions!
Thank you for staying with us; please be considerate of your neighbors. Don't make too much noise, but have a great stay. Any questions or complaints don't hesitate to ask.
Très bon séjour et appartement tout à fait conforme à la description. L'espace est plaisant, les lits très confortables et on y loge à plusieurs sans aucun soucis.
Concernant les hôtes je ne les ai pas directement rencontrés, cependant, à chaque question posée par e-mail on avait une réponse sous les 24h nous indiquant tous les détails et toutes les marches à suivre ce qui est un vrai plus.
Bien que le New Jersey pourrait surprendre en terme de destination pour visiter New York, le temps de trajet depuis Port Autority est inférieur à 35 minutes, porte à porte.
De plus, rentrer la nuit est un véritable plaisir car une vraie vue sur le NY illuminée par toutes les lumières, le vrai petit plus de cet appartement.
Je le conseil et le recommande !
The appartment that we visited looks like in the pictures. The two beds are very comfortable and the kitchen is well equipped. However there were few things that we did not like:
1. No one was waiting for our arrival. The keys were left in an envelope and there were no instructions on where to leave them at the end.
2. The floor was sticky and dirty.
3. The door knob of the bathroom was broken so you could'nt go out unless someone let you out from outside.
4. There were no small towels in the bathroom to dry hands.
In general the stay could have been better.
Alles war wie erwartet. Ein nettes, sauberes Appartement in einer ruhigen Nachbarschaft. Die Kommunikation mit Gaby war einfach und unkompliziert und alles ist wie per Mail besprochen abgelaufen. Die Betten sind gross und bequem. Ich würde sofort wieder da übernachten!
Comoda ubicacion y facil acceso a manhattan, llegamos a las 700 am y nos recibieron sin problemas, todos los dias venia alguien a recoger la basura y a echar una limpiadita, todo muy bien, recomendable
Muy buen apartamento, comodo, limpio y bien localizado.
Es facil llegar a Times Square y de ahí al resto de la ciudad.
merci pour tous c'était un très bon moment!!! Le quartier est très calme, l'appart était o top je le recommande à tout le monde!!! Les transports sont très facile d'accès!!!! Merci Gaby and Robert
A nice and clean apartment in a quiet neighborhood. Only 15 bus minutes from Times Square. The beds are very comfortable and it is nice to have a fully equipped kitchen. The wifi is very good. This is a great way to relax after a crowed dag in NYC. There are some nice restaurants around the courner and many supermarkets to buy coffee and bread. We have not met gaby and Robert but we had good chat contact.
We will definitely recomment this apartment to our friends.
This host has 1144 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are some really nice Latinos, a Cuban and Mexican. Gaby is a teacher and is one of the nicest hosts you'll ever meet. We're both well traveled. Feel free to reach out to us anytime!