Beautiful and bright upstairs unit with vaulted ceilings throughout
• A short walk to world class restaurants and shops on colorful front street
• Less than a 2 block walk to world famous Banyan tree
• Unit is located on quiet side of the resort overlooking the garden pool
• Unit is surrounded by beautiful mature landscaping keeping it very cool and secluded
• A DVD player will provide entertainment for a quiet evening at home
• Free wireless high speed internet
• Updated kitchen with granite and Whirlpool appliances including: dishwasher, stovetop/oven, microwave, toaster, refrigerator, cookware, tableware, blender, coffeemaker
• Air conditioning in family room and bedroom
• Cable TV in family room and bedroom
• Beautiful stone, spa-like shower
• Full-size washer/dryer
• Two gorgeous pools including a full size infinity edge salt water pool and a peaceful garden pool
• Hot tub, lounge chairs, five private cabanas, and two BBQ grills
• On-site security guards 24 hours.
-Located within Lahaina's Historic District . -No need for a car, resort is right on the $1 Maui bus route . - Just minutes from Ka'anapali beach resort area including world-class golf courses and the renowned Kapalua resort . -10 minutes from Kapalua Airport & 35 minutes from Kahului airport. -Short walking distance to Lahaina's Waterfront, Harbor, Shopping, and Award-winning Restaurants. -Walk to the beautiful Baby Beach, 505 Beach, Breakwall and Harbors surf breaks. -Puamana and Launiopoko beach parks and surf breaks within 5 minutes drive
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||3 nights|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
I loved staying at this gorgeous condo!! It was our first trip to Maui and this really was the perfect location. Lahaina itself is super close. It was immaculate and seemed to have everything we needed. Thank you so much and I would highly recommend this listing!!
We really appreciated our stay at the Aina nalu residence, which is very well located and a very nice place to spend a few days. The Condo was perfect! Clean with everything we needed! Just a few blocks away from Front street! We highly recommend this place and would go back again. Although there was a little misunderstanding with our reservation, April was very helpful and made sure that everything was in order for us! Very nice experience!
This condo is exactly as the headline describes: Beautiful! You can tell that it is Seattleites that owns this place: Cleanliness, attention to detail and a good portion of consideration that makes the stay pleasant [i.e beach-toys for the kids. Washer/dryer with laundry-soap available etc.].
The condo felt surprisingly roomy - probably because of the high ceilings. Speaking of roominess - we loved the bathroom with the large shower. Perfect for our little daughters to wash off after a day at the beach. Btw. they loved the pool : )
All in all we felt very at home here and wished we had booked more nights. Lahaina is a lovely town with a lot of character and charm.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.