About this listing
The accomodation is located in the center of Hvar town, behind the main cathedral of St. Stephen.
Among the monuments which will bring you back into times when Hvar was under Venice, Austria and Napoleon a unique climate perfect for health treatment, swimming beaches, restaurants, clubs make this destination perfect for you.
The island of Hvar is also extraordinarily green and lush, filled with lavender, heather and pines and the coastline is heavily indented with an abundance of rocky coves.
This apartment consits of one room, bathroom, fully equiped kitchen and a smal living area with a coach.There is also a wonderful balcony which invites for relaxing in the sun or cooling down in the evening. Next two the house is a garden with a outdoor barbeque.
The apartment is newly renovated and fully equipped with, free wifi, air-con, parking (additional payment).
2min walk to the supermarket, 2min walk to the center of the city and 5min walk to the beach.
All guests we welcome on arrival at the port or bus station, depending on how they come, with ferry or catamaran.
• On the day of arrival the guests have to give to the owners their identification documents (passport or ID) for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board.
• The guests are responsible for the cleanness of the apartment. The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of the clients. Guests have to take out their garbage from the apartment, wash their dishes and keep the basic toilet hygiene.
• The owners will change the bed linen every 7 days. The owners do not have the obligation to furnish any towel, kitchen cloth, toilet paper, cleaning products and detergent as well as deck chairs and parasol.
• The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance, we advise then the guests to always close the doors and windows when they go out.
• The owners have the right to enter in the rented accommodation during the absence of the guests to stop damages or a danger occurring in the accommodation and if the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated in order to check the situation.
• Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners.
• It is not allowed to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
• The guests are kindly asked to take care of the accommodation and its furniture situated inside and outside of it. The guests are not allowed to move the furniture or to transport it to another accommodation, outside or to the beach (the kitchen chairs to the terrace, cutlery to another accommodation unit, towels or blankets to the beach)
• The use of any equipment or appliance not included in the price of the accommodation (barbecue, garage…) is possible only on agreement of the owners.
• When the guests go out of the accommodation they have the obligation to close the parasols, switch off the lights and electrical appliances, close the gas and water. As well the guests are asked while they are outside not to leave the air-conditioning on, and to close doors and windows while it is in use. It is not allowed to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water. It is forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose like outside the house or in its vicinity.
• It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside or outside the accommodation
• Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
• On the day of departure the guests have to leave the accommodation the latest at 10:00, in order that the owners have time to prepare it for the next guests arriving at 13:00. The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
• The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the owners and other customers from 14:00pm to 17:00pm and from 22:00pm to 8:00am.
When starting to use the accommodation it is assumed that the guests are familiar with the house rules and that they agree with their conditions and obligations.
Marijana was a kind and helpful host, providing many helpful tips for enjoying the island. The apartment was ideally located with a lovely outdoor space (we loved the view of the town!) and had everything we needed for a restful stay.
Marijana is friendly and welcoming. The apartment is pleasant, clean, and has all of the practicalities you will need. The location is great - a 3 minute walk to the centre of Hvar :-)
Marijana was very helpful and kind. Great communication and she met us at the bus stop and showed us the appartment. Apartment was really nice and according to description. Great location, spacious and clean. Strongly recommending!
Marijanas apartment is fantasic. Its centrally located, a few minutes walk to the main square and harbour. The space is very clean and well stocked. Marijana was very helpful and I would definitely recommend staying with Marijana!
Marijana is very helpful and friendly, nothing is too much trouble. The room is exactly as it in the photo's. There is everything you could possibly need for a comfortable stay. The location is perfect, very near to the old town square, the bus station , the supermarket and the veg market. It is a 5 minute walk from the ferry point. It is very quiet, all in all a perfect place for a lovely holiday.
Marijana was a great host and met us off the bus as we had to catch the 8.30pm ferry to Stari Grad then take bus to Hvar (she gave me these details before so there were no issues!). The apartment was a 2 minute walk away from bus station and in a great location to walk all around Hvar. The apartment was clean and tidy and having a kitchen and air con was a bonus! Loved staying here and would return.
Mariana was amazingly! So lovely and helpful and her place was perfect. Best location, so clean and had everything we needed. Couldn't have asked for better xx
This host has 146 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Marijana
I am Marijana.
I live in Hvar. I have been renting apartments for several years.
- to meet interesting people,
- good books
- good music
- go out with my friends
- go fishing with my husband
-most of all I love being a mom to my son :-)