About this listing
This is a 300 square foot studio apartment with prime views of the forest. During your stay you will be living right in the middle of wildlife and beautiful flowers. At our home here in Quepos, monkeys, sloths and toucans are our neighbors. We are located on a private gated property of 120 acres, we have many walking paths and private trails, and we have some of the best locations for bird watching.
· 1 bedroom with a double bed and a comfortable outdoor terrace for lounging.
· Hotel Efficiency Kitchen which includes:
o Coffee Maker
o Toaster Oven
o Gas Stove
o Fully stocked with pots and pans and silverware
· Full Bathroom with shower / no bathtub
· Spanish and English Cable TV including Wireless Computer Access
· Nature facing hammock to enjoy the jungle life
· Fully secured parking area
Dining room table and chairs can be easily moved to the patio terrace area to enjoy your breakfast or evening dinners.
On your arrival we will have coffee and fresh fruit to welcome you.
We are located at 2.8km, from downtown Quepos. (5 minutes driving distance, on the way to the hospital and airport), 15 minutes driving distance to Manuel Antonio National Park and the public beach. Here is the exact longitude and latitude of Nature Lover's & Birds Watching, apartments.
(phone number hidden)…
Close by Hotel Layla Resort
The property is 50 yards from the road and the apartment is located on the bottom floor of a 3 story Building.
Sitting next to your home, Hotel Layla resort offers bar and restaurant service with a beautiful swimming pool that you can use for a cost of $2 (friendly people).
Tennis club and teacher are also available in the back of the property. (check for price and info)
There is easy access to downtown Quepos, where you have all the amenities of the city and access to nightlife. The buses generally run every 20 minutes for 20 cents, and private transport or taxi pass by very often. Collective Taxis generally cost $1 one way per person to Quepos. Private taxis may cost up to $4.
There is access to the beach and national park, where the bus leaves every 20 minutes from Quepos bus terminal. The cost for the bus is 50 cents from Quepos downtown to the main beach.
ASK FOR OUR WEEKLY and monthly PRICE
If this apartment is unavailable for your requested date, please view our other listing
Minimum stay of 3 days, but could accept a shorter 2 day stay between confirmed reservations.
Your communication and reviews are very important to us and help us to improve a better stay for the next guest.
We welcome you at Nature Lovers, PURA VIDA.
Nature Lovers, you will enjoy your stay, the magic of nature around us and animal species that inhabit this forest ... neighbors who can be seen from the terrace.
1. This is an exclusive site for hosting is not allowed to make any kind of meetings and parties or celebrations, is for the exclusive use of the guest, do not accept visits from other people.
2. Please turn off lights and appliances when not in use or stay in the apartment.
3. deposit only toilet paper in the toilet, other materials should be discarded in the trash.
4. separate waste deposit: for glass, plastic, cans, other ... in the trash found on the main entrance of this community.
5. electric gates stay open after 6 am, and must remain closed after 6 pm. if you move by car, do not forget to ask for the remote control. By feet you won't need it as you can get in by the side of the gate.
Internet red; thierry2 password; puravida