About this listing
I would love to let you stay in my lovely cosy apartment when i'm not around. I'm sure you will have a perfect time in my place and the area where I live in. You will find my apartment in the area Westerpark, 2 minutes walking from a very nice park with the same name.
Westerpark is a young and lively area, just 5 minutes from the famous Jordaan, 10 mins from Central Station and the rest of the centre of the city. The Westerpark is 2 minutes walk, and is great for a walk, jogging, picknick or other outdoor activities during the day. There are also a lots of restaurants, bars and theaters all based in and around the historic Westergasfabriek (former gas factory). Public transport is widely available and in walking distance, bike rentals closely.
Arriving by car:
There is a park and ride near the house. You car park your car for 8 euro per 24 hours and you receive public transport tickets to get to and from to car (5 minutes by bus and the bus stops in front of my house).
Public transport in the neighborhood:
* BUS 21 Stops in front of my house and takes you to the Central Station. From there you can walk to the Dam square.
* TRAM 3 leaves from the FREDERIK HENDRIKPLANTSOEN (about 5 minutes walk) and takes you to Rijksmuseum, van Goghmuseum, Concertgebouw, area called THE PIJP, Albert Cuypmarket.
* TRAM 10 1 minute walk and takes you in the direction of the Leidseplein.
- Free WIFI
- TV + DVD
- Fully equipped kitchen with a senseo coffee machine, toaster, fridge and cooker
- Washing machine
- 140 x 200 cm boxspring
- In august 2014 I'll renovate my bathroom!
The rent includes the following: use of bed linnen, towels, toilet paper, tea/coffee, soda for the wash and dishwashing machine! I will leave you a manual with all the instructions of the apartment together with some personal tips about Amsterdam.
I hoop to see you soon!
Other Things to Note
I have a new bathroom. Pictures coming soon.
1. Check in is possible from 10:00 am and check out is at 13:00am, but these times are flexible and we can make agreements aubout this.
2. Please do not smoke in the house but on the balcony.
3. Treat my house with care and try to leave it as you found it.
4. Please put off your shoes when you're home. Otherwise is could be quite noisy for the neighbour underneath me.
5. Don't invite other people or give any parties in my house.
6. The wardrobe and dressoir in de bedroom are privat. There will be a clothing standard and some shelves especcially for your use
LEAVING THE HOUSE.
• Please put all of the laundry (bed linens, towels.) in the white laundry basket in the bedroom.
• Bring your trash outside, and put it in the containers in front of the house.
• Make sure you have turned off the heating, electric appliances, and the gas.
From Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2015 the minimum stay is 7 nights.
We hebben een fantastisch verblijf gehad bij Jetty. Jetty was erg behulpzaam en flexibel met de aankomst en vertrektijden. Bedankt nogmaals en als we weer naar Amsterdam gaan ga ik zeker kijken of je huis beschikbaar is!
El departamento es maravilloso. Muy cómodo y tal como lo describen las imágenes. Si bien no logramos conocer a Jetty personalmente, nos dejó todos arreglado y estuvo siempre muy preocupada de nuestra llegada. Nos dejó en la cocina unas galletas deliciosas para que probemos y las amamos!!. Es una excelente anfitriona, si volvemos a Amsterdam, nos encantaría quedarnos nuevamente en su hogar. Muchas gracias por todo!!!.
Really nice host and amazingly cute and clean Appartement. Thanks for having us and a special thanks for the recommendation of the food market. We loved it! Any time again.
We had an amazing stay at Jetty's place. The apartment is super clean, very organized, tastefully decorated and with everything you need for a cozy stay.
We appreciated that the apartment is in a residential neighborhood—away from the touristy parts of Amsterdam but still close enough to walk to the city center or get there by tram or bus.
Jetty is an absolutely lovely and caring host. All the time she was very available for us. She let us feel at home and and always made sure we are comfortable.
So to sum it all up - highly recommended!!!
So much nicer than a hotel room. Cozy, artfully-decorated little place. Jetty really made me feel welcome and at-home. Great recommendations too - who can argue with "best apple pie in Amsterdam"? Even provided a bike to get around the lovely park nearby and fun neighborhoods around the city. This is easily the nicest place I've stayed in Amsterdam. Great host! Thanks!
- Goeie ontvangst door Jetty
- Handig kunnen gebruikmaken van haar reisgids amsterdam
- Proper appartement
- Alles op wandelafstand
Aanrader ! :)
Jetty was a kind and gracious host - was always in contact to pick up and drop off keys, and allowed me to use her bike which was FANTASTIC. Would definitely recommend staying at hers!