Awesome flat in the top floors (39th) of a brand new building with first class facilities (outside swimming pool, gym, play room for kids, large club house...).
3-bedrooms appartment with Harbour view.
A full-time maid stays in the appartment and will take care of all your requests (cleaning, cooking, buying stuff for the grocery shop...). So, no need to worry of anything during your stay, she will be there so that you enjoy as much as possible your stay in Hong Kong!
The appartment includes a large living/dining room, one master bedroom with an attached bathroom, 2 bedroms, one bathroom and a large kitchen.
View on the harbour and Hong Kong city.
The appartment is located in Mid-Levels West, next to Hollywood road. Direct access to public transport. A grocery shop is located on the ground floor of the building. Many other food shops and restaurant are in the neighbourhood.
I stayed here last week whilst in Hong Kong on business and have really mixed feelings about Arnauds apartment:
- GREAT views (can't be overstated)
- Good location
- Fantastic building, including clubhouse & outdoor pool
However, a few things really let it down:
- Arnaud was notoriously hard to get hold of: didn't reply to airbnb messages from 9, 7 and 1 day(s) before our stay, or phone calls on the day during the time I'd arranged to check in. The only way I found the apartment was by giving his name to the concierge, having worked out the building name from a photo on the listing
- 2nd bedroom is a small childrens bed never pictured with NO mattress. The maid couldn't find me anything to dampen the hardness of the bed. I had to bring in cushions from the sofa in order to be able to sleep!
- Marlyn, the maid, refused to wash two t shirts for me as she was "not allowed by her boss" (contrary to the airbnb description)
- No hand soap in the 2nd bathroom & kitchen, when I asked Marlyn she passed me bleach!
- No internet in the apartment but available downstairs, I don't think WiFi should be listed as an amenity in the listing
Overall I'd recommend the building and location. However if you're looking for a place with more than one bedroom or a capable maid I would steer well clear!
Magnificent view of Hong Kong! The place is nice and clean. The building is very new and security service. Merlyn the maid is helpful. I had a relaxing time there. Thanks!
This is an excellent flat for a real 'Hong Kong' experience - a great flat with great views in a great location. Thanks Arnaud!
We stayed for 11 nights at this awesome flat. It was very spacious by Hong Kong standard. And such great unobstructed view too. It is a very secured building. Amenities in the building is like in an upscale hotel. The only drawback of the suite is it doesn't have wifi in the flat. Wifi is available in the clubhouse and common area. The host has very kindly compensated us for this inconvenience though. We happened to hit a few very cold days of HK winter. We needed to have our own additional bedding. However, every other aspect of the use of this flat was an extremely wonderful experience. When MTR (subway) opens in the near future, this will be a real hot spot.
We stayed here for 3 nights end of July. The apt is part of a new building in excellent condition. The neighborhood is safe and in general a nice place to take a stroll towards Hollywood Rd/SoHo. Public transport in HK is very easy, so you can reach any place within little time.
Marilyn (the maid) keeps the place tidy, cleans your room and makes the bed every day, which is quite convenient. Mind that she is around all day. Very friendly, but extremely shy and therefore not the best source for practical tips in the city.
The view on the skyline from both the living room balcony and the bedroom is simply amazing. Definitely worth catching a sunrise over the HK concrete jungle.
Overall, we had a great stay. If we go back to HK, we will for sure consider staying here again.
Nice clean apartment with a great view!!!! Also good access to the city center. Totally new building with a good security service. I felt totally relaxed :-)