About this listing
A cool and comfy Copenhagen flat from 1905.
Located on a quiet side street in the lively Copenhagen neighbourhood of Nørrebro, known for its rebellious character, Michelin-starred restaurants and wonderful wine bars.
The kitchen gets lots of light, especially in the morning. The second hand dining table is extendable at both ends and seats up to 8 people, if necessary.
Wonderful flat in the central Nørrebro neighbourhood of Copenhagen. Centrally located, but on a quiet side street.
The homely flat is in a classic Copenhagen apartment block from 1905, and I've furnished it with cinema chairs, other random gems and heirlooms.
Ideal for a couple.
*Bedroom with queen-size bed
*Living room with couch, cinema chairs, coffee table, plenty of books
*Large, fully-equipped kitchen
*Newly renovated Copenhagen-style bathroom (i.e. small)
Guests will be able to enjoy the entire flat, except for a small walk-in closet.
Interaction with Guests
I try to form a personal bond with all my guests. But I will not disturb you during your stay and generally do my best respect your privacy.
The flat is situated at the centre of the Nørrebro, a traditilnal working class neighburhood now at the forefront of Copenhagen's food and culture revival.
*200 m from the berlinesque Jægersborggade street with its cool cafes, great shopping and 1-star Michelin restaurant Relæ, "the low-end Noma".
*200 m from the hustle and bustle of the main street of Nørrebro, Nørrebrogade, with it's tons of kebab joints, atmospheric greengrocers and occasional flea markets.
*2000 m to the medieval city with the Amalienborg Royal Palace, Rundetårn, Tivoli Gardens, Nyhavn, house of parliament etc.
*50 m from the beautiful Assistens Cemetery, where you can stroll, run or picnic, while remembering some of the greats buried here, including poet Hans Christian Andersen, philosopher Søren Kierkegaard and Nobel laureate Niels Bohr.
*1200 m to the open air cafés at Blågårdsgade and Skt. Hans Torv.
*Approx. 35 mins/36 DKK from the airport with public transport
*Approx. 20 mins/24 DKK from the central station with public transport or 35 min walk
Public transport connections are very good.
The 5A bus, which will take you anywhere you want to go, stops 200 meters from my front door, and the airport is only 35 minutes away.
GETTING TO THE FLAT FROM THE AIRPORT
1) Buy a 3 zone ticket, which will be valid for the entire journey.
2) Take any metro train and get off at Nørreport station.
3) From Nørreport station take bus 5A towards 'Husum Torv' and get off at 'Nørrebros Runddel', which is the intersection of the streets Nørrebrogade and Jagtvej.
4) From Nørrebros Runddel walk south-west on Jagtvej (with the cemetery and metro construction work to your left and the Aldi supermarket to your right).
5) My street, Julius Bloms Gade, is the first actual street to your right.
6) The entrance to #5 is in the yard behind the green fence. Unlock the door or ring the buzzer.
7) Once inside the yard, my door, #5, is to the left.
8) My apartment is the top left one.
The kitchen is equipped with everything you'll need, including coffee grinder and popcorn machine :-D