About this listing
Close enough to the action of the beach and promenade, yet quiet enough to relax! Walk or bike to everything! Enjoy the warm weather and the cool ocean breezes of Santa Monica. Steps from restaurants, shopping, nightlife and the beach!
Beautiful Studio Apartment in Santa Monica with separate kitchen and bathroom.
Lovely yard with patio furniture to enjoy outdoor living.
Street parking with permit included.
WiFi and basic TV included.
2 bikes available for use!
Unit is furnished and includes a queen size bed, couch, dresser, flat screen tv, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, oven/stove, dishes, hair dryer and sheets & towels.
Less than 2 blocks from a Grocery Store (Vons), Starbucks, Wine Bar (Bodega) Pizza Place (Fresh Brothers), Sandwich Shop (Bay Cities & Jersey Mike's), Dry Cleaner, Diner (Swingers), Chase Bank, Spa & Mani Pedi Salon and too many more to list! Walking distance to the Santa Monica Pier, the 3rd Street Promenade and the Beach. So close to tons of shops, restaurants, and bars!
Community Patio and 2 Bikes
Interaction with Guests
We will be present to check you and on the property for anything you need.
It's so easy to walk or ride your bike to shops, restaurants, bars, the beach, the pier, etc...! Santa Monica is the best beach city around!
Bus stops just down the street.
1. Check-in and Checkout:
Check-in time is 3PM or after. Checkout time is 10AM.
1-2 sets of keys will be provided at the time of check in. If either set of keys (or bike lock keys) is not returned upon departure, a $125 will be accessed for each set of keys not returned.
2. Smoking: There is absolutely no smoking permitted in the residence, on the patio or on any part of the property. If you or your guests violate this rule, you will be charged a $125 fine.
3. Additional Day: If you request additional nights, we will try to accommodate your request. However, if the unit is already booked, you must vacate the premises at the 10AM checkout time. Failure to do so will result in an additional full night rental charge and the removal of your belongings.
4. Parking: Street Parking is available. 1-2 parking permits will be provided at renters request. If all of the permits are not returned in tact, a $125 fee will be charged for each permit.
6. Adjustments: Please check the unit carefully when you arrive. If you should discover any problem with the unit, please report it to us immediately. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, appliance malfunctions, and the like, and in no event are refunds issued for a problem we have had no opportunity to resolve. If you leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund unless we can re-rent the nights.
7. Household Furnishings and Supplies: The unit will be delivered to the Guest upon their occupancy in a clean and ready-to-move-into condition supplied with bed linens, bathroom and kitchen towels, toilet paper, paper towels and dish soap. If additional supplies, linens or towels are needed, please notify the Owner. Unless prior arrangements have been made with the Owner in writing, the guest will be charged for excessive cleaning fees after departure including but not limited to washing dishes, hauling excess trash and moving furniture back to its original location.
8. Outdoor Space: The outdoor areas become quiet from 9PM-8AM. Please respect the neighbors.
9. Trash: When you leave your rental, please remove all food (except tea and coffee or any unopened items), and place all trash and recycling in the trash/recycling collection bins just behind the building in the alley. The black bin is for trash and the blue bin is for recycling.
10. Noise: City houses are located next to each other in predominately residential areas. We ask that you respect the tranquility of the area. If you are in a unit above another, please remove your shoes prior to entering to minimize noise. If you have children, an adult must be with them at all times when they are in the yard. Please be respectful of the neighbors and other guests in the building.
11. Additional Guests: No guests are permitted in the residence other than the number specified in your rental agreement, without prior approval. In general, you can have two additional day guests without charge. Occupancy for each house is strict and absolutely no parties with excess guests are permitted. If excess overnight guests, or more than two day guests are discovered, we will terminate the booking without refund. If we make the discovery after the booking is over, we will assess a $200 fee.
12. Loss or Damage: In renting a residence, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the vacation home, their employees and agents, for any injury or loss to any member of your party. You must promptly report to us any unsafe or hazardous condition at the unit. All Guests and his or her visitors agree to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless for personal injury Guests or visitors cause intentionally or unintentionally to a third party.
13. Commercial Use: Commercial use of this property is strictly forbidden without a contract for the specific use.
14. Wheelchair Accessibility: The property is not wheelchair or handicap accessible (no elevator). This Unit is up one flight of stairs on the second floor.