Close enough to the action, yet quiet enough to relax! Walk or bike to everything! Enjoy the warm weather and the cool ocean breezes that Santa Monica offers. Great restaurants, shopping, nightlife and the beach just steps from your door!
Beautiful Studio Apartment in Santa Monica with separate kitchen and bathroom.
Lovely yard with patio furniture to enjoy outdoor living.
Street parking with permit included.
Laundry facilities onsite and FREE.
WiFi and basic TV included.
2 bikes available for use!
Unit is furnished and includes a queen size bed, couch, dresser, flat screen tv, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, oven/stove, dishes, hair dryer and sheets & towels.
Less than 2 blocks from a Grocery Store (Vons), Starbucks, Wine Bar (Bodega) Pizza Place (Fresh Brothers), Sandwich Shop (Bay Cities & Jersey Mike's), Dry Cleaner, Diner (Swingers), Chase Bank, Spa & Mani Pedi Salon and too many more to list! Walking distance to the Santa Monica Pier, the 3rd Street Promenade and the Beach. So close to tons of shops, restaurants, and bars!
Laundry washer and dryer, community seating area, 2 bikes
Interaction with Guests
We will be present to check you and on the property for anything you need.
It's so easy to walk or ride your bike to shops, restaurants, bars, the beach, the pier, etc...! Santa Monica is the best beach city around!
1. Check-in and Checkout:
Check-in time is 3PM or after. Checkout time is 10AM.
1-2 sets of keys will be provided at the time of check in. If either set of keys (or bike lock keys) is not returned upon departure, a $125 will be accessed for each set of keys not returned.
2. Smoking: There is absolutely no smoking permitted in the residence, on the patio or on any part of the property. If you or your guests violate this rule, you will be charged a $125 fine.
3. Additional Day: If you request additional nights, we will try to accommodate your request. However, if the unit is already booked, you must vacate the premises at the 10AM checkout time. Failure to do so will result in an additional full night rental charge and the removal of your belongings.
4. Parking: Street Parking is available. 1-2 parking permits will be provided at renters request. If all of the permits are not returned in tact, a $125 fee will be charged for each permit.
6. Adjustments: Please check the unit carefully when you arrive. If you should discover any problem with the unit, please report it to us immediately. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, appliance malfunctions, and the like, and in no event are refunds issued for a problem we have had no opportunity to resolve. If you leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund unless we can re-rent the nights.
7. Household Furnishings and Supplies: The unit will be delivered to the Guest upon their occupancy in a clean and ready-to-move-into condition supplied with bed linens, bathroom and kitchen towels, toilet paper, paper towels and dish soap. If additional supplies, linens or towels are needed, please notify the Owner. Unless prior arrangements have been made with the Owner in writing, the guest will be charged for excessive cleaning fees after departure including but not limited to washing dishes, hauling excess trash and moving furniture back to its original location.
8. Laundry: There is a washer and dryer on the property. Please provide your own detergent that is high efficiency (HE), remove the lint from the dryer and keep the room neat and tidy. If you need help operating the washer and dryer, please do not hesitate to ask.
9. Trash: When you leave your rental, please remove all food (except tea and coffee or any unopened items), and place all trash and recycling in the trash/recycling collection bins just behind the building in the alley. The black bin is for trash and the blue bin is for recycling.
10. Noise: City houses are located next to each other in predominately residential areas. We ask that you respect the tranquility of the area. If you are in a unit above another, please remove your shoes prior to entering to minimize noise. If you have children, an adult must be with them at all times when they are in the yard. Please be respectful of the neighbors and other guests in the building.
11. Additional Guests: No guests are permitted in the residence other than the number specified in your rental agreement, without prior approval. In general, you can have two additional day guests without charge. Occupancy for each house is strict and absolutely no parties with excess guests are permitted. If excess overnight guests, or more than two day guests are discovered, we will terminate the booking without refund. If we make the discovery after the booking is over, we will assess a $200 fee.
12. Loss or Damage: In renting a residence, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the vacation home, their employees and agents, for any injury or loss to any member of your party. You must promptly report to us any unsafe or hazardous condition at the unit. All Guests and his or her visitors agree to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless for personal injury Guests or visitors cause intentionally or unintentionally to a third party.
13. Commercial Use: Commercial use of this property is strictly forbidden without a contract for the specific use.
14. Wheelchair Accessibility: The property is not wheelchair or handicap accessible (no elevator). This Unit is up one flight of stairs on the second floor.
I stayed here for one night, very last minute. Hope was more than helpful and accommodating! I absolutely loved the studio. It was very clean and comfortable. I would definitely recommend this to other people and I would absolutely go back again. Thanks!
My sister and I spent a week at Hope's place and loved it - great space and excellent location. Hope was extremely welcoming with all the small touches thought about. Would highly recommend.
Hope was very attentive and made us feel welcome. The apartment was clean and comfortable. It was a good location for the beach, restaurants, and nightlife. The bikes worked well and were nice to use on the boardwalk. Overall, we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend to anyone looking for a nice vacation in Santa Monica.
What an amazing location! Right by downtown, but far enough back for a private and quiet experience. The apartment was cute and clean, and we loved having access to bikes to explore! Hope and Micah were both very sweet and easy going, and they were very easy to get in touch with. We hope to stay here again when we visit!
This was one of the best airbnbs my boyfriend and I have ever rented. The neighborhood is perfect. Walking distance to the beach, quiet, and clean. Hope was such a great host and you can tell she cares about each traveler's stay as everything is well prepared, communicating with her was so easy, and stocked with everything you may ever need. I honestly thought the $80 cleaning fee was a bit much initially but after my stay, I can tell what great care goes into taking care of this place. Would love to stay here again!
This was our second time here and our stay was great. The place was clean, comfortable, and perfectly situated in the heart of Santa Monica.
Hope was a great host. She was curteous and welcoming. The apartment was cozy and in a great location in Santa Monica. We would definitely stay again!