Close enough to the action, yet quiet enough to relax! Walk or bike to everything! Enjoy the warm weather and the cool ocean breezes that Santa Monica offers. Great restaurants, shopping, nightlife and the beach just steps from your door!
Beautiful Studio Apartment in Santa Monica with separate kitchen and bathroom.
Lovely yard with patio furniture to enjoy outdoor living.
Street parking with permit included.
Laundry facilities onsite and FREE.
WiFi and basic TV included.
2 bikes available for use!
Unit is furnished and includes a queen size bed, couch, dresser, flat screen tv, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, refrigerator, oven/stove, dishes, hair dryer and sheets & towels.
Less than 2 blocks from a Grocery Store (Vons), Starbucks, Wine Bar (Bodega) Pizza Place (Fresh Brothers), Sandwich Shop (Bay Cities & Jersey Mike's), Dry Cleaner, Diner (Swingers), Chase Bank, Spa & Mani Pedi Salon and too many more to list! Walking distance to the Santa Monica Pier, the 3rd Street Promenade and the Beach. So close to tons of shops, restaurants, and bars!
Laundry washer and dryer, community seating area, 2 bikes
Interaction with Guests
We will be present to check you and on the property for anything you need.
It's so easy to walk or ride your bike to shops, restaurants, bars, the beach, the pier, etc...! Santa Monica is the best beach city around!
1. Check-in and Checkout:
Check-in time is 3PM or after. Checkout time is 10AM.
1-2 sets of keys will be provided at the time of check in. If either set of keys (or bike lock keys) is not returned upon departure, a $125 will be accessed for each set of keys not returned.
2. Smoking: There is absolutely no smoking permitted in the residence, on the patio or on any part of the property. If you or your guests violate this rule, you will be charged a $125 fine.
3. Additional Day: If you request additional nights, we will try to accommodate your request. However, if the unit is already booked, you must vacate the premises at the 10AM checkout time. Failure to do so will result in an additional full night rental charge and the removal of your belongings.
4. Parking: Street Parking is available. 1-2 parking permits will be provided at renters request. If all of the permits are not returned in tact, a $125 fee will be charged for each permit.
6. Adjustments: Please check the unit carefully when you arrive. If you should discover any problem with the unit, please report it to us immediately. We do not generally issue refunds for any condition beyond our control, such as power outages, water or plumbing system breakdowns, appliance malfunctions, and the like, and in no event are refunds issued for a problem we have had no opportunity to resolve. If you leave earlier than your departure date, there is no refund unless we can re-rent the nights.
7. Household Furnishings and Supplies: The unit will be delivered to the Guest upon their occupancy in a clean and ready-to-move-into condition supplied with bed linens, bathroom and kitchen towels, toilet paper, paper towels and dish soap. If additional supplies, linens or towels are needed, please notify the Owner. Unless prior arrangements have been made with the Owner in writing, the guest will be charged for excessive cleaning fees after departure including but not limited to washing dishes, hauling excess trash and moving furniture back to its original location.
8. Laundry: There is a washer and dryer on the property. Please provide your own detergent that is high efficiency (HE), remove the lint from the dryer and keep the room neat and tidy. If you need help operating the washer and dryer, please do not hesitate to ask.
9. Trash: When you leave your rental, please remove all food (except tea and coffee or any unopened items), and place all trash and recycling in the trash/recycling collection bins just behind the building in the alley. The black bin is for trash and the blue bin is for recycling.
10. Noise: City houses are located next to each other in predominately residential areas. We ask that you respect the tranquility of the area. If you are in a unit above another, please remove your shoes prior to entering to minimize noise. If you have children, an adult must be with them at all times when they are in the yard. Please be respectful of the neighbors and other guests in the building.
11. Additional Guests: No guests are permitted in the residence other than the number specified in your rental agreement, without prior approval. In general, you can have two additional day guests without charge. Occupancy for each house is strict and absolutely no parties with excess guests are permitted. If excess overnight guests, or more than two day guests are discovered, we will terminate the booking without refund. If we make the discovery after the booking is over, we will assess a $200 fee.
12. Loss or Damage: In renting a residence, you are agreeing to indemnify and hold harmless the owner of the vacation home, their employees and agents, for any injury or loss to any member of your party. You must promptly report to us any unsafe or hazardous condition at the unit. All Guests and his or her visitors agree to indemnify and hold the Owner harmless for personal injury Guests or visitors cause intentionally or unintentionally to a third party.
13. Commercial Use: Commercial use of this property is strictly forbidden without a contract for the specific use.
14. Wheelchair Accessibility: The property is not wheelchair or handicap accessible (no elevator). This Unit is up one flight of stairs on the second floor.
Hope was a great host. She was curteous and welcoming. The apartment was cozy and in a great location in Santa Monica. We would definitely stay again!
Hope was so helpful and great at being in touch while booking. It was easy to meet with her to get the keys to the apartment.
The apartment was very clean. It was so pleasant to have the windows open and enjoy the great weather. There is a beautiful outdoor seating area. Parking was no problem (we had the local parking pass) and were always able to park near the apartment, even late.
Hope also left recommendations and information about Santa Monica and restaurants and things to do. (Her recommendation for Huckleberry for breakfast was great- we loved it!)
The apartment is small, but great for two people. We had a wonderful time staying there.
The place was very cute and well set up. Hope was extremely welcoming and timely to respond to questions and help. The recommendations she provided are great. Thanks Hope!
Great experience! This was the perfect fit for my needs. A small studio with a comfy bed and cute decor. Would definitely stay again.
Hope was fantastic, very communicative and helpful. The apartment was small and basic but it met our needs. It was probably a bit expensive in comparison to where we were staying previously in West Hollywood for what we got. Unfortunately the bikes weren't in the best state but we were able to use them to ride down to venice and the canals which was great.
The apartment is around 1.2miles from Santa Monica pier, and theres a lot of good stuff to see on 6th and 3rd street.
Note although the apartment comes with free parking its hard to find on Tuesday and Wednesday mornings, we arrived on a Wednesday and due to street cleaning on one side of the street and surrounding streets we weren't actually able to park anywhere.
Thanks for the feedback.
You happened to be staying on a very popular night of the year, New Year's Eve, which is why you paid a premium for that one night.
I was not aware that the bikes were not in good shape (I wish you would have told me that day, because those things you mentioned are actually easy fixes) and we are currently reviewing/fixing them.
You will find street cleaning wherever you go in Santa Monica...it's just part of the of the city structure. You are able to park within a couple block's radius with the parking pass we provided if you can't find parking right out front on the street cleaning days.
Again, thank you for the feedback. Enjoy the new year!
Outstanding value, outstanding access to 10 freeway and 3rd street. Clean and all kitchen supplies available. Exceeded my expectations