- Minutes to CBD Sydney, airport & popular beaches & Sydney's best golf courses. Large room with own bathroom & use of 25 m pool & gym.
- Transport at the door or use of the security garage if you have a vehicle.
- Wireless internet access.
- Hostess is great entertainer, great cook & invisible if required.
- Ideal if you are a frequent visitor to the city for business as it is close to both the airport & the city & can be a quiet retreat or a place to entertain.
- Perfect for the traveller too who is looking for a convinient place to call home while experiencing the delights of this beautiful city.
- Convenient to theatres, beaches, golf courses, restaurants & trendy shops.
- A place you will LOVE!
- Own bedroom/lounge room
- Own bathroom
- Cable TV
- Wireless Internet
- Security buzzer/Wireless Intercom
- Family/Kid Friendly
- Suitable for Events
- Elevator in Building
- Handicap Accessible
- Parking Included
- Heated 25m pool
- Transport at the door
Late checkout ie. after 10am will incur a $50 1/2 day fee.
No smoking in the apartment or on Common Property.
No loud music after 11pm
No overnight guests unless previously approved by host
No bad language or excessive alcohol on premises
Great place to stay very close to the city. Jane was very accommodating and was a great host.Would definitely stay again.
Jane was the perfect host, super welcoming and accommodating
Her house is a stone's throw from the airport, which makes it extra convenient for business trips and short-stays.
Jane's place is quite convenient to the Sydney airport and has the added advantage of secured parking and an elevator, which was the reason for my initial choice. I am extremely glad to have made that decision! Jane's apartment is clean, comfortable and very inviting. I felt right at home, so much so that I spent an entire day lounging in bed, I had just completed a 10 day work period of 12 hour days in Melbourne and Jane's place provided me exactly the restful environment that I needed. She and her sweet little dog Bubbles are great company and made me feel quite at home. Highly recommended!