The apartment is located in Campo de Fiori, the heart of the historic center of Rome. In a few minutes you can reach piazza Navona, Trastevere, Piazza Venezia, Trevi Fountain, Quirinale, Via del Corso (the main shopping street), the Spanish Steps, the Coliseum the is the most impressive and symbolic monument of the capital. Continuing on foot you can easily reach the Imperial Forum Termini station and Via Nazionale (important shopping street, also home to the Palace of exposures).
The area is full of bars, restaurants and artisan shops, wine bars, shops, and nightlife.
The property was recently renovated and is extremely comfortable thanks to the allocation of many amenities that ensure a quality stay.
Is on the 4 floor and is composed of a double living room with sofa bed, dining table and plasma TV, 2 bedrooms with bathrooms in-suite. All the bedrooms are very bright and where necessary you can separate the beds. The kitchen is new and fully equipped , to complete the house there is a nice terrace.
to pay at the arrival city tax of 2€ per person per night
extra: check in after 20.00 € 20
no check in after 00.00
pickup service from/to airports on request
1. Christian responded to all my emails prior to arriving.
2. The apartment was big and open and modern. There's 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. Ideal for groups of 4 or more.
3. The location is very ideal if you want to explore the city by foot. Easy access to the tourist attractions and lots of nooks and crannies to explore.
4. It's near a small piazza that can be noisy at night but I didn't really hear it so much when I stayed in the bedroom facing the main street.
5. Apartment is complete although we never really used the kitchen and the appliances since we were there for 2 days only.
6. Christian provided a taxi contact number so it was easy for us to get one upon our departure.
1. The elevator had a tendency to get stuck and you really need to use it if you have luggage because apartment is at the fourth floor.
2. Light switches in the hallways and stairs were not labeled. First time we went down, it was dark since we couldn't figure it out.
3. One of the bathroom shower stalls clogged after running the water for a few minutes.
4. Christian did not respond to my messages regarding #3 at all. We never heard from him anymore after left the apartment after we signed his contract.
We were very excited with the apartment because of all the items in the pros. We can even live with the elevator and the light switches issue. But the 3rd and 4th items under cons were what brought the ratings down. Part of me is also afraid we will get charged for it because of the contract but this is not something one would instinctively check since that entails having to run the shower for a couple of minutes and then observing if the drain is clogged!
I really hope it improves because it has the potential to get 5 stars..
The location of the apartment is very good. The flat is very big and with a nice terrace. When we arrived they asked us to pay the city tax but I think, they just took our money, because the bill was just simple paper. The flat was not so clean and the kitchen's forniture were old and pots impaired. The first night We had a cold shower and till the day after we had only cold water from the sinks, we tried to contact the host by phone but no answer, anyway we fixed it on our own. Near the door entrance of the apartment there is a very small dangerous step with a warning sign but it is still so extremely dangerous that one of us was injured... The apartment is on the last floor of 5 floors and the lift was not so safe, infact one day the lift suddenly stopped but fortunately after few minutes it started working again, but we didn't use it for the rest of our journey. Anyway we had a nice time in Rome....
We had a good stay in Rome. The apartment is very well located and a short walk from many of the main sites.
The apartment was big and spacious, with comfortable beds.
The living room was in need of modernisation but the bathrooms had recently been modernised and were well sized.
The apartment also has the benefit of a large balcony.
The host was very helpful and friendly and made all details very easy.
All in all a good find and comes with a good recommendation.
I really recomend Cristian’s appartment.
We spend 4 fantastic days in Rome and we had a great accommodation in this apartment. Even we had few problems we can’t complain about that since Cristian quickly arrange everything to solve them out, so I really appreciate Cristian’s attention in all our stay. The apartment is lovely and perfect for 4 or 6 people. It has a nice terrace and it’s located in the pretty centre so all principal attraction of Roma are just a short walking distance from it.
Thank’s Cristian for everything.
RECOMINEDO TOTALMENTE EL APARTAMNETO DE CRISTIAN.
Hemos pasado 4 días en éste apartamento y hemos tenido una estancia fantástica. El apartamento es perfecto para 4 o 6 personas y está en el centro por lo que puedes acceder a las principales atracciones de Roma a pie. El apartamente es muy acogedor y tiene una terraza fantástica y aunque hemos tenido alguna pequeña incidencia Cristian ha resuelto rápidamente todos los problemas, lo que es de agradecer.
Gracias Cristian por tu hospitalidad.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.