About this listing
Hi. My name is JJ, and my husband and I have a small bedroom available in our two-bedroom condo in Kensington, Brooklyn.
It's a small bedroom with a loft-style twin bed, so it is for single occupancy only.
I have weekly/monthly special rates, but rates are NOT negotiable. We are looking for a guest who is respectful of privacy. Please take your time to go over the details and contact me with any questions you might have.
- A very quiet apartment with quiet neighbors
- Washer/ dryer in the unit (small load)
- Private guest bath (no shower)
- Shared master bath
- Gourmet kitchen with dishwasher and new appliances
- High-speed internet included
- Washers and dryers in the building (large load)
- Gym in the building
- Recreational room with pool table, cable TV, backyard in the building
- New, clean condominium building. Vermin free.
- Beautiful rooftop with 360 degree view of Prospect Park, Manhattan skyline, Verrazano Bridge.
- A very charming, quiet and SAFE neighborhood. This is the perfect neighborhood if you want to stay in the area that is convenient but also not tourist infested.
- 5 minute walk to F train (Ditmas Avenue or 18th Avenue stop)
- 30 minutes to Manhattan in F train
- 10 minute walk to trendy bars/ restaurants on Cortelyou Road
- 15 minute walk to Prospect Park
- A number of grocery stores and pharmacies nearby. 24-hr deli across the building.
We have a friendly, quiet, and hypoallergenic dog in the household.
We are New Yorkers with years of work experience in NYC nightlife and hospitality industry. We can make excellent recommendations for where to go to or what to do in the city.
Guest will have access to the kitchen, balcony, in-apartment laundry, guest bath, and master bath in the apartment. Guest can cook in the kitchen. Guest will have limited access to dining area. There are additional laundry facility, gym, and recreational room with backyard in the building guest can use.
Kensington is a quaint, safe, diverse, and unpretentious yet hip neighborhood.
- Plenty free street parking
- 5 minute walk to F train
- 10 minute walk to Q train and B train
Shoes need to be off upon entering the apartment.
Smoking is not allowed in the apartment or on the balcony.
No outside guests.