About this listing
The 90 sqm apartment,THAT YOU WILL NOT HAVE TO SHARE WITH ANYONE, is in an elegant historical building, and has two bedrooms, one bedroom with king bed and one with two single beds, which can become with one kind bed, and a large living room with double sofa bed , two bathrooms (one with tub/shower and one with no shower) an equipped kitchen and entrance.
It is equipped with TV, FREE INTERNET, heating, oven, refrigerator, hair dryer, linens, towels, toaster.
Cleaning is included.
It is located on the 2° floor with lift.
Late check out is possible with no addictional payment.
- FROM CIAMPINO AND FIUMICINO AIRPORT: you can take the bus or the train (just from Foimicino) untill Termini station and than you can take the Metro line A direction "Battistini" for 1 stop untill "Repubblica" or if you prefer you can going for a walk untill Repubblica square, and than take via Nazionale. The apartment is on the 3rd street .
If you prefer I can reserve a private car for you that will bring you at the apartment.
I will be available for any clarification and I hope to welcome you soon!
Historical center smart and comfortable apartment in a strategic position, close to the Colosseum and Piazza Venezia (10/15 min walking) and the Termini railway station (5/10 min walking).
The central station (Termini) it's at 500m and it is reachble by foot or by subway (1 stop).
From here you can visit all the major Rome attractions such as Trevi Fountain, Fori Imperiali, Spanish steps etc, and the Metro A is only 200m at Repubblica Square.
The area is full of shops, markets, restaurants, pubs, pizzerias, pubs, next to via Nazionale shopping street.
Close to the famous Piazza Vittorio Market and to the Opera theatre.
Enjoy the convenience of being close to all major tourist attractions and being able to walk on foot.
In the evening you can enjoy the vibrant but composed nightlife of the neighborhood called "Monti" between pizzerias, pubs, ice cream shops and people walking in the typical streets.
Close to Termini station and from Metro stop (200 m)
- 3,5 EUR per person per day of tourist tax not included to pay cash at arrival (just for people over 10 years old for a maximum of 10 days )
- I can arrange for you transportation to and for the airport.
- Flexible check in with no additional payment to request before arrival.
- Check out before 10:00, to give us time to clean the apartment for the next guests.
- I can buy for you any kind of food (additional payment).
-Please put the garbage in the containers that you can find beside the hall entrance door.
About the Host, Andrea
Ciao sono Andrea sono nato a Roma, ho 35 anni e gestisco tre case vacanze.
Mi sono sempre occupato di assistenza informatica e dal novembre 2010 ho deciso di intraprendere questa nuova attività che amo molto. Mi piace accogliere le persone e conoscere gente nuova da tutto il mondo. Cerco di far sentire a casa propria i miei ospiti.
Le mie passioni sono gli animali lo sport ed il cimena e le serie tv. Il mio sport preferito è il calcio ma amo molto anche il basket italiano e americano.
Mi piace molto viaggiare ed ho sempre preferito essere ospitato nelle case vacanza piuttosto che negli hotel Negli ultimi 10 anni ho visitato tutta l'Europa dove ho conosciuto molte persone e prima o poi visiterò anche gli altri continenti.
Un saluto a tutti!