Great mountain decor in this 4 bedroom 2 story townhouse in small lovely lakeside development with private beach, pier, swimming pool and jacuzzi, tennis courts, sand volleyball, horse shoes, stone BBQ amidst beautifully landscaped grounds. there are Two decks, one with birch forest view, other with peek lake view. DirectTV, Wifi, gas grill. Steps from lakeside bikepath. 1 1/2 mile bike or walk to Tahoe City, with shops, restaurants, and boat rentals. There is Parking for two cars. 4 Bedrooms are configured as 1 King, 1 Queen, bunkbed for two, and Queen sofa sleeper.
- Lake Tahoe offers year round recreation including mountain and road biking, hiking fishing, waterskiing, kayaking, swimming, and sailing. Three world class ski areas are within 20 minutes of the property, Alpine Meadows, Northstar and Squaw Valley. Casinos lie 20 minutes away on the North Shore of Tahoe. Visit Emerald Bay or hike to Vikingsholm.
For the period from December 13th-January 2nd, 2014 there is a 4 night minimum.
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$1900 /week|
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
The house was beautiful, it had everything we needed, wifi working well, we got to use the bbq... everything was perfect. The communication with the host, Miriam, was easy and quick. We would love to come back in summer time.
Miriam was very thorough and responsive with her communication to me regarding the property. When we arrived it was clean and well appointed and had everything we needed! The beds were comfortable, the home was spacious and it was so close to the lake! Great location close to Tahoe City. Also enjoyed the hot tub, really relaxing after a day on the slopes. Overall a very pleasant stay!
We really enjoyed the beautiful location 5 minutes Tahoe City and only 15 minutes from beautiful King's Beach to the North. We had two couples staying with young infants as well as teenagers and having 2.5 baths was really helpful! The condo's pool and outdoor hot tub were enjoyed by kids and adults. Bring your own tennis rackets and take advantage of the tennis courts. The kitchen was well equipped. There was plenty of space for 8 people with infants and teenagers. The only significant issue (and has been previously mentioned) was slow internet connection (currently I measured 0.2 Mbps up/0.5 Mbps down), not acceptable when we are streaming Amazon Prime/Netflix/Hulu+. The owner has promised to increase the bandwidth (I suggested a minimum of 3Mbps). We would enjoy coming back!
Overall it (email hidden) to stay. It is really 2 proper beds with couch pull out and another room with bunks. Great for 2 couples and kids. We had 3 couples and it was a bit tight but it totally worked. Loved the location and proximity to town and the lake. I would stay there again for sure.
We chose Miriam's condo for a Tahoe get-away. It accommodated 4 of us quite nicely. It was quiet, clean and had a lovely relaxing interior. The 2 outdoor balconies offered good alternatives for outdoor dining . It has nice amenities in the complex and is well situated near Tahoe City and just a short walk to Lake Tahoe. We all agreed that we made a good choice.
We stayed in Miriam's townhome for a week during the New Year season. Obviously, we paid premium for that. Overall, the place was "OK". Enough space for 7 of us (4 adults, 3 teens). Great location - really close to everything. We managed to ski in 4 different resorts in 7 days, all equally accessible within 30 minutes of driving. Now, the details...
1. The equipment needs a lot of upgrade. A CRT TV? No blu-ray DVD player? Super-slow Wi-Fi? The TV in master bedroom - totally archaic.. It's been a long time since we have seen such old staff...
2. Short supply of everything... After only 3 days we had to run to Safeway (gladly, near by!) to get paper towels, toilet paper, soap, etc... I guess the owner didn't see the need to stock up for a week for 7 people if you rent to them... Not a big deal, not a matter of money, but just annoying.
3. The heating stove (furnace) in the living room didn't really work. We couldn't turn it on, called the maintenance guy (who promptly showed up). He kind-of fixed it, but after a day or two it started beeping, and then stopped permanently. It being a propane appliance we didn't want to play with it too much.
4. The dryer didn't work either - no heat. Gladly we didn't need it too much, but when we did - it was a disappointment.
Each of these issues being not a big deal, together they really impact the experience. Attention to details is what makes these properties different. This one could be really great if not all these minor problems. If they are taken care of - this could (email hidden).
This cabin was lovely and perfect for my family over the Holidays. Though we got a lot of snow, the snow removal guy in the condo complex did a great job at keeping us uncovered.
Six of us spent the weekend in this lovely condo and had a wonderful time. Located steps from the lake, the condo is the ideal home base for a Tahoe City weekend.
this is a great condo, very open and spacious with a huge kitchen. lots of spaces to relax and unwind.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the final rate, including VAT along with fees from the host and Airbnb.
This is the fee charged by Airbnb
This is the fee charged by Airbnb and includes VAT