About this listing
One bedroom apartment in Hammarby Sjöstad, Stockholm's latest, most modern eco-friendly city district. Just 20 min away from Central Station and 5 min aways from the trendy Södermalm.
Easy check-in/check-out, final cleaning is included.
One bedroom apartment in Hammarby Sjöstad (roughly translated: Hammarby Sea City or Hammarby Lake City), Stockholm's latest, most modern eco-friendly city district.
Just 20 min away from Central Station and 5 min aways from the trendy Södermalm. Good transportation - tram (Tvärbanan), buses and ferryboats to Södermalm, Norrmalm and Djurgården.
If you prefer to walk it is only 4 km (2.5 mi) to Old Town if you take the free ferryboat across Hammarby Canal.
In the immediate neighborhood you will find several restaurants and grocery stores etc. One of my favorite places is "The Picts Bar" where you can choose from about 100 different malts.
If you need to take a rest from the city life there is a big nature reserve/park a short 5 min walk away (Nacka Reservatet).
Private parking is possible nearby and costs ca SEK 200 per (website hidden) facilities: Refrigerator, microwave, hot plate, water boiler and a Tassimo coffee maker (makes coffee, espresso, latte and tea).
Washer/dryer available in building but must be booked in advance due to high demand.
Sleeping accommodations: One 140 cm wide double bed, extra bed for a child can be arranged.
- No smoking indoors. Smoking is allowed outside the building but please step away from doors and windows.
- Keep it quiet at night, there are neighbors nearby who might prefer a good nights sleep.
- Final cleaning is included. You are just expected to leave the apartment tidy with no left over dishes or garbage.
- Do not use the micro or waterboiler or cooking plate at the same time or you risk blowing a fuse. The fuse can only be reset from the main apartment next door.
- Please do not use outdoor shoes indoors to avoid damaging the wooden floor.
- Guests are responsible for any damages or losses caused during the stay. Any breakages or complaints must be reported immediately.