About this listing
Local Concierge assistance.
Very well appointed.
Please read the reviews.
Enormous, sun-drenched, modern, spacious apartment.
Was a 3 bedroom apartment, turned into a breezy, bright, loft like 1 bedroom (with a queensize comfy sofabed in the living room...)
So three times the size of most 1 beds on airbnb.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)sf = proper home.
Windows and light everywhere.
Concierge services available.
* 1100sf (100m2) corner apartment on high floor with lots of light and windows everywhere
* Architect designed and modern but in 350yr old building
* Steps to restaurants, markets and the beach
* Chefs kitchen to cook up a storm with the local produce
* Many bespoke touches including 1.2M rainshower, font, and Starke bath for two
* SKY Cable TV with 100's of channels and movies in enormous, comfortable living room/salon with built in surround sound and 42" plasma TV
* Air Conditioned throughout
* Utility room with washer and dryer
* Starke, Duravit, Grohe, SMEG and other high end appliances throughout
* two amazing patisseries 30 seconds from the front door for morning croissants and coffee
* secure parking approx 30 seconds from the front door
* car rental (Hertz & Avis) within 5 minutes walk, buses less than 5 minutes walk away to Cap Ferrat, Eze, Cannes, etc and tram to train station for regional and national access
NB the apartment is on the FOURTH floor with NO elevator so it does involved walking up stairs.
NB second bed is queen sofabed in living room
This beautifully renovated 1100sf apartment is in the heart of "Vieux Nice" in a 350 year old building steps from restaurants, bars, and the beach. It is on the 4th floor of the building so quiet even when the streets around are bustling but you do need to walk up the stairs (it will burn off all that good food).
It comes fully equipped with an enormous Chef's kitchen and dining room that is around 350sf just in case you fancy having friends over.
The living room is fully fitted out with a 42" LCD TV with a dolby 7.1 surround sound speaker system, SKY cable with all the movie channels and a DVD player just in case. Sit and look out over the rooftops across the street while you lounge on the sofa and read a book.
The bedroom has a huge walk-in closet and a swimming-pool-like Philippe Stark bath for two while the en-suite next door has a luxurious teak decked bespoke walk in shower and a font of marble hewn just for the job.
The apartment is wired for sound throughout, has fully reversible Air Conditioning for hotel like silent hot and cold, underfloor heating in shower room and surrounding bath.
St Tropez 45 mins, Cannes 30 mins, Monaco 20 mins by car (all approx), or train.
Other things to note
Our local agent, Doumé, will look after you properly. Rosé, water, coffee and tea upon arrival. Free concierge tips for restaurants, bars, and anything else you may desire. A depth of knowledge only a local could provide.
Check in after 3pm.
Check out before 11am.
NB As in most French households hot water is provided by a 100 gallon electric cumulus. Use the hot water sparingly as once it is used the tank must reheat which takes time.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 177 reviews for other properties.View other reviews