About This Listing
- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
No rules! Just please be nice to the furniture and appliances, and try to remember to turn the lights and A/C off whenever you leave the apartment!
I had a great time staying at Vera's place. She was extremely accommodating and ensured that all of my needs were met. When I had a problem with the airline, Vera was quick to take the opportunity to help me out and even order me some food when I just arrived.She also arranged for a taxi for me when I left Beijing. Apart from this, the apartment was clean and in a safe location. It was also in a great location and getting around the city was very easy. I would recommend this place to anyone. Staying in a place like Vera's and meeting nice people like Vera make traveling absolutely memorable! Thank you so much, Vera!
It was a great stay. The Apartment was clean and well located.
Vera is so helpful at all :)
We spent three nights in this studio and had a great experience. The appartment was clean and with a great view, and the best thing was the location. Very close to subway station and easy to walk to the city centre.
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay in Nathan's studio while in Beijing. The apartment was relatively easy to find, quiet, and clean. We were a little nervous about there not being a non-smoking option but he assured us the room would smell fine and it did. The apartment was approximately 15 minute walk from the subway and airport express and a 20-25 minute walk from Sanlitun.
When I had a question, Nathan or his assistant were easy to reach by text or a phone call. Nathan's assistant was also very helpful to complete our compulsory police registration for us the day after our arrival. Thanks for a great stay- we look forward to referring this place to our friends.
This host has 143 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Vera
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
God bless you!
Vera & her families