- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
I had a great time staying at Vera's place. She was extremely accommodating and ensured that all of my needs were met. When I had a problem with the airline, Vera was quick to take the opportunity to help me out and even order me some food when I just arrived.She also arranged for a taxi for me when I left Beijing. Apart from this, the apartment was clean and in a safe location. It was also in a great location and getting around the city was very easy. I would recommend this place to anyone. Staying in a place like Vera's and meeting nice people like Vera make traveling absolutely memorable! Thank you so much, Vera!
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay in Nathan's studio while in Beijing. The apartment was relatively easy to find, quiet, and clean. We were a little nervous about there not being a non-smoking option but he assured us the room would smell fine and it did. The apartment was approximately 15 minute walk from the subway and airport express and a 20-25 minute walk from Sanlitun.
When I had a question, Nathan or his assistant were easy to reach by text or a phone call. Nathan's assistant was also very helpful to complete our compulsory police registration for us the day after our arrival. Thanks for a great stay- we look forward to referring this place to our friends.
Nathan was a tremendous host, and helped out whenever it was needed. The apartment was in good condition and an even better location. I would definitely recommend him for your stay in Beijing.
It was a great stay. The Apartment was clean and well located.
Vera is so helpful at all :)
We spent three nights in this studio and had a great experience. The appartment was clean and with a great view, and the best thing was the location. Very close to subway station and easy to walk to the city centre.
This is the final rate, including any fees from the host and Airbnb.