- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 5 supermarkets nearby:
* Jenny Lou's
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
* April Gourmet
* Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
* BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines (phone number hidden)(phone number hidden)
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
I had a great time staying at Vera's place. She was extremely accommodating and ensured that all of my needs were met. When I had a problem with the airline, Vera was quick to take the opportunity to help me out and even order me some food when I just arrived.She also arranged for a taxi for me when I left Beijing. Apart from this, the apartment was clean and in a safe location. It was also in a great location and getting around the city was very easy. I would recommend this place to anyone. Staying in a place like Vera's and meeting nice people like Vera make traveling absolutely memorable! Thank you so much, Vera!
It was a great stay. The Apartment was clean and well located.
Vera is so helpful at all :)
We spent three nights in this studio and had a great experience. The appartment was clean and with a great view, and the best thing was the location. Very close to subway station and easy to walk to the city centre.
My husband and I really enjoyed our stay in Nathan's studio while in Beijing. The apartment was relatively easy to find, quiet, and clean. We were a little nervous about there not being a non-smoking option but he assured us the room would smell fine and it did. The apartment was approximately 15 minute walk from the subway and airport express and a 20-25 minute walk from Sanlitun.
When I had a question, Nathan or his assistant were easy to reach by text or a phone call. Nathan's assistant was also very helpful to complete our compulsory police registration for us the day after our arrival. Thanks for a great stay- we look forward to referring this place to our friends.
Nathan was a tremendous host, and helped out whenever it was needed. The apartment was in good condition and an even better location. I would definitely recommend him for your stay in Beijing.