A New Year start now with new Dreams new espectative and new energy . I wish to all my guest a wonderful 2015 health , prosperity and much love… see you soon and enjoy Berlin like ever.. Carmen….
Berlin News from 2014, every tourist have to pay 5 % city tax, of the complete amount of a reservation.
this money, you can send directly to the hostess or bring in cash with you. for more information check this page..
information for visitor its in English...
Special Info...From 1 juni to 1 sep 2013 the
week cost 1700 euros.
Right in THE BERLIN CENTER!!!
• Beautiful 5-bedroom in two apartment one in front the other´, one apartment have 3 rooms the other 2 big rooms only one metter from one door to the other, lot of space together 159 M2 in renovated 19th-century building and 2 separate kitchen. two toilette , Quiet yet central! Sunny south-east exposure. with internet wland.
• Completely private, with own keys and own entrance.
• Completely renovated, wooden floor.
• 160qm + 2 kitchen, modern and 2 clean bathroom with shower. and tub
• 16 single bed (sleeps up to16 or 18 )(the adicional cost after 16 its 30 euros per person.)
• Excellent access to public transport: 100 meters to S-Bahn "wedding"
• Infron to stattbad Berlin, with very special programm (email hidden)
• With a a big supermarket infront .
• 10 minutes to Hauptbahnhof ( Central station) to Alexanderplatz,
to Museumsinsel or dem Brandenburger door.
• boutiques, galleries, restaurants, cafés, bars.
Interaction with Guests
All the time they need and want.
- GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS: For rent is a private guest house / apartment in a residential building. The House Rules and Regulations apply and must be followed at all times. All guests must be aware of and agree to this contract before renting the apartment. The property owner reserves the right to ask the tenant for the signature of a location contract when paying the outstanding amount of rent or upon arrival. Noise disturbance and parties are not allowed in the apartment or the courtyard at any time. Special consideration regarding noise should be taken between 9:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. In case of complaints from the neighbors or in case of the tenants not complying to the house rules, the property owner has the right to terminate the contract immediately. In this case the rental fee is non-returnable, and guests will be asked to leave the apartment. All tenants are kindly asked not to make noise while going up or down the stairs, alone or in groups and to take special consideration regarding noise on Sunday, holidays, and weekdays during the midday peace (between 1:00 and 3:00 p.m.) Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, the staircase or the courtyard. Guests not complying to this rule will be charged 50,00 Euro for the extra cleaning Tenants shall not lounge, play, or unnecessary loiter in the halls, on the stairs, or in the common areas in such a way as to interfere with the free use and enjoyment, passage or convenience of another Resident, Landlord or its agents or workmen. Visits are only allowed by previous agreement with the property owner or his representative. Landlord or Landlord’s agent by themselves or with others, may enter, inspect and/or repair the apartment at any time in case of emergency or suspected abandonment. Landlord shall give advance notice and may enter for the purpose of showing the Apartment during normal business hours to prospective renters, or for inspection and repairs. Tenants hereby agrees to grant access to the apartment.
SECURITY DEPOSIT: A security deposit of 300,00 EUR is required for every booking and is to be transfered to the bank
or Pay Pal account provided at least one after confirming the booking or in cash in the arrival,. The security deposit is returned to you as long as no damages have been caused to the apartment or there are unpaid fees. All damages to the property (stains, burned or broken furniture, broken glass, etc.) will be billed to the guests and must be payed in cash immediately. To avoid damages, Guests are kindly asked not to move the furniture around (beds, tables, sofas, etc.) please ask the landlord before rearranging the furniture..
We don't accept groups celebrating stag or hen parties, or football supporters coming to EU Championship matches. Thank you for your understanding. We do not accept reservations of people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or to invite escorts during the stay. Guests shall not operate any businesses out of the Apartment without previous agreement with the landlord.
CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT CONDITIONS: Check-in is weekdays between 3:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. on the day of arrival. On sunday and local holidays there is an extra charge of 25,00 EUR. (until 10:00 pm) after that late check in applies. LATE CHECK_IN: 25,00 EUR extra charge for arrivals after 8:00 p.m., 30,00 EUR after 10:00 p.m. - 50,00 EUR after midnight. Check Out is at 11:00 am on the day of departure. Check in and check out times are flexible depending if there are new guests arriving or leaving on the same day. for more information feel free to ask.
In case of loss or damage of the keys, the landlord has the right to charge the guest 150,00 Euro in order to change the locks and make new copies of the keys. In this case a bill will be sent to the guest
WASTE DISPOSAL: Guests shall deposit all garbage and waste in a clean and sanitary manner into the proper receptacles (PRIVATHAUSHÄLTE) as provided and shall cooperate in keeping the garbage area neat and clean.
The landlord will not be held responsible by any of the guests for any injury or loss of any kind occurred during the time of theirstay in the apartment. It is the responsibility of our clients that the area or neighborhood they choose to stay in is to their liking. We will not be liable for the possible theft of objects deposited in the apartment.
We wish you a wonderful stay in Berlin
It s forbidden to download material from the web, because in germany the laws are very strict about this subject. Dont forget that in any case the resposible of illegal download can be indentified by his IP adresse, and the day and time of the download.
Vi havde en super tur til Berlin, men det var ikke så tydeligt angivet, at det var to lejligheder i stedet for én. Desuden manglede den ene lejlighed et dørhåndtag og det er derfor en lille smule tricky at åbne døren. Carmen var super venlig, men var bagstiv da vi skulle hente nøglerne til lejligheden. Lejlighederne lå super godt i forhold til stationen og i et helt fint kvarter. Så alt i alt fint nok. Rengøringen var måske en smule mangelfuld.
The two flats are exactly what we needed for a group of guys away for a weekend. Plain & functional, no frills apartment. The nearest station is about 5 minutes walk away and the area itself is pleasant, though not spectacular. It's the Turkish part of Berlin, so not exactly perfect if you want a more touristy experience.
We had no problems dealing with Carmen who was very kind and understanding when one of our party accidentally left with the keys! But be warned, she can be a little slow to reply to questions, sometimes not replying at all. I got the impression that this was because she knew everything was going to be fine, so don't stress if you don't hear from her!
All in all a great experience. Wedding has some of the best unknown bars in Berlin, so it's well worth an explore. Would stay here again & would happily recommend others to do the same.
Il s'agit en fait de deux appartements séparés, au même étage d'un immeuble (ce qui n'est pas simple quand on ne dispose que d'un jeu de clefs..). Le mobilier, l'aménagement et les équipements sont vraiment bas de gamme et le ménage très superficiel et moins que minimal. Les pièces servant de chambres sont vastes mais il n'y a pas de salle à manger ou de vrai salon. On peut prendre ses repas dans l'une ou l'autre des deux cuisines, mais c'est très exigu et peu agréable. Draps et serviettes de bain sont prévus mais avec le strict nécessaire. Il manque des ampoules aux lampes, des poignées aux portes, et la décoration est minimaliste...L'immeuble est sans intérêt et assez bruyant (route passante, métro aérien à qqn mètres et bar au RdC de l'immeuble - très sympa mais ouvert tard). Le quartier est plutôt gris mais bien desservi en transports en commun.
En résumé : aucun charme ni aucune attention particulière à attendre !
Good value apartment in a decent location. Perhaps should be made clearer this is 2 separate apartments and you only get one key for each, so it's not ideal for a very large group (limited space to socialise at home, and difficult to manage the key situation if you go out). Apartments were clean and well equipped. Some of the furniture is on its last legs - two of the beds were sloping where they had been broken in the past. The 5% city tax has to be paid in cash, which is fine, but perhaps easier if it was included in the price? Carmen was not present when we arrived so we dealt with the cleaner, but Carmen was friendly enough on the phone. For groups on a social event I highly recommend the "Happy Day" lounge bar just down the road from the apartment, which was, surprisingly, our favourite bar in Berlin with a very friendly and accomodating host!
big and nice apartment, well located in berlin, next to subway station. It was clean perfectly equiped.
The only problem we met was that we ve been asked for more money than expected on the website.
The location of the apartment was excellent. Party of seven ladies really enjoyed our stay in lovely Berlin. The owner of the flat was very friendly and flexible with our visit and the bar right downstairs was a huge plus
This host has 152 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
Im a Cuban actrees, who live in Berlin since 2004, im also a musician, this city its my second home, i love Berlin, and im sure when you visit it you will follow in love like me, i love also to travel, to exotic country, i like comfortable places. Doesn't need to be luxurious, but nice, i love the undergrown stile, and go close to the real life of a city. I love to make Yoga, to eat sushi, to take sun in the beach, to sing, and to dance.