About this listing
Mission District - Mission-Dolores
Cozy, immaculate, simple yet elegant studio in the hip Mission District
Amenities included with the studio-condo:
-full kitchen with large refrigerator, gas stove, dishwasher, and all the cooking utensils you need (including dinnerware and flatware)
-space-efficient living area with queen size murphy bed that can easily be stowed away for maximum space
-queen size pull-out sofa (this is in addition to the murphy bed)
-free wi-fi and television with Roku (internet TV) and blu-ray player
-bathroom with bathtub/shower
-privacy - you have the place to yourself
-washer and dryer in building
The Mission District is an inner-city mecca for artists, young urban professionals, and foodies. While walking through the neighborhood, you will pass tourists, families with strollers, bicyclers, joggers, beautifully preserved Edwardian and Victorian homes, and you will pass street murals. The neighborhood has a surprising cultural mix of different ethnic and economic backgrounds. Many areas are electrifying and hip, while other parts are quiet with hills and palm trees, and some areas are gritty/edgy. Collectively, this adds to the allure of the neighborhood. The Mission also generally has the clearest and warmest weather in San Francisco, a city with many microclimates.
With a Walkscore rating of 98, Mission Comfort is surrounded by numerous trendy bars, clothing stores, coffee shops, restaurants, and art galleries. Steps away, the Valencia and Mission corridors contain some of the most innovative and popular restaurants in San Francisco. The variety and quality are unsurpassed. However, should you choose to cook, there are many bodegas within a block to buy fresh produce. Dolores Park, which offers stunning views of the city skyline, and Mission San Francisco de Asis (also known as Mission Dolores), which is the namesake of both the city and the Mission District, are just a few blocks away. You will also be walking distance to the nearby Castro District nightlife.
Mission Comfort is one block from the 16th Street Mission BART (direct service to SFO and OAK airports) and a few blocks from the Muni J Metro, as well as buses that will take you around many spots in the city. Although a car is not needed, there is metered street parking, and the Hoff Street parking garage is available for a fee and within a block.
Whether you decide to stay at Mission Comfort or not, I welcome you to San Francisco. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Other items provided:
bedding, towels, hair dryer, iron, large TV trays, coffee press, mp3 player/alarm/radio
Absolutely NO SMOKING!
Please provide your estimated time of arrival if you are inquiring about availability.
Please include your arrival time (and flight number if flying in) and check-out time when making your reservation. My check-in time is flexible; however, please check in at a reasonable time.
For easy check-in and emergency reasons, please be accessible by cell phone and email throughout your trip.
Please ensure you deactivate sleep alarms before you leave during your stay and when you check out.
Please help me keep the place clean for future guests.
- Kindly remove your shoes (this keeps the place immaculate).
- NO SMOKING in the condo or anywhere in the building, including the garden and breezeway.
- No pets.
- $125 fee for lost key set - will be subtracted from your deposit within 48 hours of check-out
- Please be respectful of your neighbors in the building. Have a fabulous time in Mission Comfort, but be responsible. Residents of the building are polite and mostly keep to themselves. We are also protective of the building. Should anyone ask, simply tell them that you are a guest and friend of Jose.
- Please review the house manual before you arrive in order to familiarize yourself with the condo. A copy of the manual will also be available in the apartment.
- This is a gay friendly establishment.
- Please leave the keys in the apartment and lock up before you check out.
- Sorry, you do not have access to the mailbox.