About this listing
Extremely clean and comfortable sleeping space.. The space offers Twin-Sized bunk beds that comes with a trendy and playful mattresses.
We have a lovely home with 6 bedrooms please browse them all to see which one you like best for your needs. There are 2 bathrooms for guest use and a big full size kitchen and living room for everyone to enjoy.
We are in the epicenter of the hottest action in Seattle.... Capitol Hill. There is plenty of privacy as well as comfort and offers easy access to downtown, bus lines, and easy access to the most amazing nightlife in the city.
What is included:
- Ultra-fast high-speed wireless internet
- Surprisingly abundant nearby parking (paid and temporary)
- Super friendly and experienced hosts who love to have visitors
- Steps away from the downtown core , cool music venues, restaurants and art galleries of the most vibrant neighborhood in Seattle.
- easy access to major highways and all major bus routes
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Foosball table
- Great community space to work, play, cook, or watch th flat screen TV with Roku device and DVD player.
- 3 station dressing room for the ladies
Your hosts are a friendly young couple who love to travel and know Seattle like the back of their hands. With many rental properties and plenty of experience using AirBNB as both travelers and hosts.
Its highly unlikely you'll have anything but a positive experience here, this space is ideal for somebody who wishes to explore this wonderful city on foot (due to our incredible walking score and proximity both to the downtown core and Seattle's most vibrant neighborhood. Local and International travelers who want to get to know our city seem to have a particularly positive experience staying with us.If you're able to rent this space its because the owner is feeling social and just likes to have travelers around. So on occasion there may be events, poker, or fun things at the house.
If you are looking for a clean, safe, place to meet the locals, experience the city and get the most out of your trip to Seattle stop what your doing and press the "BOOK NOW" button on screen.
Here are some basic things we ask of our guests. We hate rules as much as the next guy but, there is always that 1 person in the crowd that ruins it for the rest of the responsible people out there. We rarely have to use "the house rules" but, here they are.
WHILE YOUR HERE
- Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this :-)
- Do your own dishes this isn't a restaurant. ;-)
- No Smoking in the House - if you do we will need to charge you $350 cleaning fee to get the smells out.
- Don't break anything and if you do please tell us - Sometimes things happen and its ok. Our repairs guy rates are $55/hr (if you tell us) $85 an hour is we have to 'find it" .. Plus of course the cost to replace each item
- Be kind and courteous to us and other guests. - If you can't be you'll be asked to leave with no refund or deposit return.
- We will ask for a guest list (or similar) or - Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this
- For groups of more than 2 we will ask you for a list of the names of guests. Only named guests may stay in the home past midnight. Unnamed guests in the house past 11pm will be charged $150 person. Per night.
- No parties or events without written permission. For every person whom rents the home each 2 persons may have one guest so long as they are not in the home past 11 pm. Anymore persons will be consider a party which will be a penalty of $1500
We ask that you please strip your bed and throw your towels and laundry in the washing machine.
If you were issued a swipe card for your room (individual room rental only ) please put the card through the mail mail slot of the unit upstairs. If not we'll need to charge you $40 bucks. .Those little buggers are expensive.
.....now back to having fun on with your vacation :-) .....
Thanks so much for staying with us.. We loved having you :-)