Extremely clean and comfortable sleeping space.. This room has A full sized bed AND a queen Sized bed. Luxury for 1 or 2 , Plenty of room for 3 or 4 people. It also has a flat screen mounted on the wall right in the room with a roku box.
We have a lovely home with 6 bedrooms please browse them all to see which one you like best for your needs. There are 2 bathrooms for guest use and a big full size kitchen and living room for everyone to enjoy.
We are in the epicenter of the hottest action in Seattle.... Capitol Hill. There is plenty of privacy as well as comfort and offers easy access to downtown, bus lines, and easy access to the most amazing nightlife in the city.
What is included:
- Ultra-fast high-speed wireless internet
- Surprisingly abundant nearby parking (paid and temporary)
- Super friendly and experienced hosts who love to have visitors
- Steps away from the downtown core , cool music venues, restaurants and art galleries of the most vibrant neighborhood in Seattle.
- easy access to major highways and all major bus routes
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Foosball table
- Great community space to work, play, cook, or watch th flat screen TV with Roku device and DVD player.
- 3 station dressing room for the ladies
- outdoor BBQ
Your hosts are a friendly young couple who love to travel and know Seattle like the back of their hands. With many rental properties and plenty of experience using AirBNB as both travelers and hosts.
Its highly unlikely you'll have anything but a positive experience here, this space is ideal for somebody who wishes to explore this wonderful city on foot (due to our incredible walking score and proximity both to the downtown core and Seattle's most vibrant neighborhood. Local and International travelers who want to get to know our city seem to have a particularly positive experience staying with us. If you're able to rent this space its because the owner is feeling social and just likes to have travelers around. So on occasion there may be events, poker, or fun things at the house.
If you are looking for a clean, safe, place to meet the locals, experience the city and get the most out of your trip to Seattle stop what your doing and press the "BOOK NOW" button on screen.
Please be aware that we have multiple rooms available for guests to book. When you stay with us you may meet another traveler or the majority of the rooms may be vacant as well. Feel free to inquire about any of these things when making your arrangements
Here are some basic things we ask of our guests. We hate rules as much as the next guy but, there is always that 1 person in the crowd that ruins it for the rest of the responsible people out there. We rarely have to use "the house rules" but, here they are.
WHILE YOUR HERE
- Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this :-)
- Do your own dishes this isn't a restaurant. ;-)
- No Smoking in the House - if you do we will need to charge you $350 cleaning fee to get the smells out.
- Don't break anything and if you do please tell us - Sometimes things happen and its ok. Our repairs guy rates are $55/hr (if you tell us) $85 an hour is we have to 'find it" .. Plus of course the cost to replace each item
- Be kind and courteous to us and other guests. - If you can't be you'll be asked to leave with no refund or deposit return.
- We will ask for a guest list (or similar) or - Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this
- For groups of more than 2 we will ask you for a list of the names of guests. Only named guests may stay in the home past midnight. Unnamed guests in the house past 11pm will be charged $150 person. Per night.
- No parties or events without written permission. For every person whom rents the home each 2 persons may have one guest so long as they are not in the home past 11 pm. Anymore persons will be consider a party which will be a penalty of $1500
We ask that you please strip your bed and throw your towels and laundry in the washing machine.
If you were issued a swipe card for your room (individual room rental only ) please put the card through the mail mail slot of the unit upstairs. If not we'll need to charge you $40 bucks. .Those little buggers are expensive.
.....now back to having fun on with your vacation :-) .....
Thanks so much for staying with us.. We loved having you :-)
Great roomy beds, comes with a fan, and TV equipped with Roku. Location is fantastic one block over from Broadway giving you immediate access to great coffee, food and bars. The walk down to Pike/Pine can easily be done. You are also just a 6-7$ uber/lyft ride from downtown. I love seattle
Chris's place was absolutely fantastic. Very nice, very well polished, he is an experienced host and you can tell. Always had good recommendations and talking with peopel.
Great location, great hosts, great pad! Chris and Joy were very gracious hosts and made our stay in Seattle very enjoyable. 4 of us shared the big room and it was perfect. This apartment is in a beautiful residential area within walking distance of everything. Just one block away is Broadway with a variety of restaurants, shops and public transportation lines. Less than a mile away is Volunteer Park. Walking to this park is 3/4 the fun because it takes you through a historical neighborhood that's lined with well established trees. I will definitely be back! Thank you both for everything. Cheers!
We spent 2 nights last weekend in the Lounge in Pure Space and it was a great experience.
To begin with, the hosts were very responsive and making our reservation was a breeze. Ideal for a last minute planner like me. The directions we were provided were precise and we found the house quite easily. It's a 30 second walk to Broadway and pretty much anything you might really need. The house was really clean and everything looks almost exactly like the pictures.
The Lounge was perfect for the three of us. Fresh white towels were ready and all those pillows were really there. The beds were comfortable. I slept well.
As far as amenities were concerned we found everything we needed and then some. The Roku works well, the internet's great, lots of power outlets, the coffee machine is good, lots of take out menus and flyers for tourists on the board downstairs, fully equipped kitchen and the bathrooms are clean and nice (no attached bathroom, but that wasn't really a problem). The other guests were really nice too.
All in all, we loved it. A fun weekend in Seattle. We could do all the touristy things without spending much on cabs. Broadway was a good place to stay. There was nothing that we didn't expect or weren't satisfied with. Book it!
We absolutely loved staying at the lounge. Chris was very friendly and accommodating even though we had a different number of guests on different nights and had some great recommendations of things to see and do. The location is great, very central, we were able to walk to the market and other attractions which is great because I hate driving! The place is very tastefully decorated, cozy, and functional, and has everything you need! Would love to come back in the summer and spend some time in the amazing backyard.
High grade hostel was quiet and in a neighborhood around the corner from many restaurants and a big grocery store. One bathroom on each floor. Shared kitchen w/ good appliances and big eating space. Other guests were nice to each other. You can park on the street overnight but read all the signs carefully, and move before 9am. Chris seemed nice enough.
This host has 111 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I've been in the vacation rental biz for about 4 years now. I love to host and show off seattle. My house are all top notch and are full most of the year. I have a site called house-in-seattle where I showcase my houses.
I've lived in Seattle for over 10 years now know my way around. I'm looking forward meeting you.
If my house is available on this site it means I'm itching to entertain so don't hesitate ;-)