About This Listing
Feel the warmth and breeze of the sun on this private sanctuary that has a king-sized bed. Extremely clean and comfortable sleeping space..
We have a lovely home with 6 bedrooms please browse them all to see which one you like best for your needs. There are 2 bathrooms for guest use and a big full size kitchen and living room for everyone to enjoy.
We are in the epicenter of the hottest action in Seattle.... Capitol Hill. There is plenty of privacy as well as comfort and offers easy access to downtown, bus lines, and easy access to the most amazing nightlife in the city.
What is included:
- Ultra-fast high-speed wireless internet
- Warm steamy hot tub included
- Surprisingly abundant nearby parking (paid and temporary)
- Super friendly and experienced hosts who love to have visitors
- Steps away from the downtown core , cool music venues, restaurants and art galleries of the most vibrant neighborhood in Seattle.
- easy access to major highways and all major bus routes
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Foosball table
- Great community space to work, play, cook, or watch th flat screen TV with Roku device and DVD player.
- 3 station dressing room for the ladies
- Full sized desk to get your work done if need be.
Your hosts are a friendly young couple who love to travel and know Seattle like the back of their hands. With many rental properties and plenty of experience using AirBNB as both travelers and hosts.
Its highly unlikely you'll have anything but a positive experience here, this space is ideal for somebody who wishes to explore this wonderful city on foot (due to our incredible walking score and proximity both to the downtown core and Seattle's most vibrant neighborhood. Local and International travelers who want to get to know our city seem to have a particularly positive experience staying with us. If you're able to rent this space its because the owner is feeling social and just likes to have travelers around. So on occasion there may be events, poker, or fun things at the house. This room also comes with hot tub access is our awesome hot tub.
If you are looking for a clean, safe, place to meet the locals, experience the city and get the most out of your trip to Seattle stop what your doing and press the "BOOK NOW" button on screen.
Please be aware that we have multiple rooms available for guests to book. When you stay with us you may meet another traveler or the majority of the rooms may be vacant as well. Feel free to inquire about any of these things when making your arrangements
Here are some basic things we ask of our guests. We hate rules as much as the next guy but, there is always that 1 person in the crowd that ruins it for the rest of the responsible people out there. We rarely have to use "the house rules" but, here they are.
WHILE YOUR HERE
- Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this :-)
- Do your own dishes this isn't a restaurant. ;-)
- No Smoking in the House - if you do we will need to charge you $350 cleaning fee to get the smells out.
- Don't break anything and if you do please tell us - Sometimes things happen and its ok. Our repairs guy rates are $55/hr (if you tell us) $85 an hour is we have to 'find it" .. Plus of course the cost to replace each item
- Be kind and courteous to us and other guests. - If you can't be you'll be asked to leave with no refund or deposit return.
- We will ask for a guest list (or similar) or - Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this
- For groups of more than 2 we will ask you for a list of the names of guests. Only named guests may stay in the home past midnight. Unnamed guests in the house past 11pm will be charged $150 person. Per night.
- No parties or events without written permission. For every person whom rents the home each 2 persons may have one guest so long as they are not in the home past 11 pm. Anymore persons will be consider a party which will be a penalty of $1500
We ask that you please strip your bed and throw your towels and laundry in the washing machine.
If you were issued a swipe card for your room (individual room rental only ) please put the card through the mail mail slot of the unit upstairs. If not we'll need to charge you $40 bucks. .Those little buggers are expensive.
.....now back to having fun on with your vacation :-) .....
Thanks so much for staying with us.. We loved having you :-)
Honestly, I don't have anything negative to say. We had a great time with Chris and in his space. It is absolutely gorgeous. The hot tub is beautiful and comfortable. The kitchen is stocked with standard spices, dishes, a fridge. It was such a relaxing trip because we didn't have to think of any of this stuff. The only thing we ran into was down in some of the bedding. However, this is more OUR bad, we didn't even think to ask and my girlfriend is more allergic now than she had been.
我的班机是晚上2200抵达西雅图，在房东的指引下很顺利的搭乘light line到了Westlake ，之后转出租车很容易到了目的地！房间干净和温暖，幸运的是2天只有我们2人看着这楼上楼下的6间房间！
This is a fantastic place to stay! The host, Chris, was highly communicative both before and during my stay so I felt like I was in good hands. The property is far larger than I anticipated even after viewing the photos, which was great for me. I basically had the run of the place to myself. Never even saw the other guest, so I had plenty of privacy. Love the décor, faux fireplace, modern and very clean. King size bed was super comfortable/firm - haven't slept that well in years. Didn't use the kitchen but wish I had because it would've been fun to cook for someone in there. The hot tub was relaxing and got hot quick. I was so happy I made the choice to stay there. So many restaurants and coffee places/shopping very close, also bus stops and Uber rides back from downtown were $6. The floors are a little creaky, but other than that, the rooms and the neighborhood are extremely quiet.
Me and my boyfriend had a great time staying at Chris' place. It was a beautiful, spacious room/house. Everything was clean and comfortable. Chris was extremely friendly and gave us great advice on places to eat/drink. The area is AMAZING! Lots of restaurants, bars, cafes, and cool boutique and vintage stores around. Thanks for a great time Chris and an extra thanks for giving us a copy of your book (1-800-Awesome...everyone should get a copy ;))! Will definitely be back to stay here, but next time longer :)
It was very easy communicating with Chris. He had a billboard with all the restaurants menus in the surrounding areas making it easy to decide. His listing was accurate and the house has more of a upscale hostel vibe centrally located. This was my first time in Seattle and I had a rental car so I wasn't aware of the parking situation (tip: probably not an area to have a rental). Overall, Chris was very nice and helpful and the house feels welcoming.
Chris' house is wonderful, the place has a neat and classy hostel/dorm vibe and a perfect central location in Capital Hill. If you are in town individually as I was it was great as he hosted a wonderful poker night with some very kind and fun young professionals. If you are coming in a group, Chris' master floor is well separated and the rental space is HUGE and could easily keep a party of 12+ comfortable for a week. Great kitchen, wonderful covered hot tub/patio area. Very glad I stayed here for this week long business trip.
This host has 119 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Chris
I've been in the vacation rental biz for about 4 years now. I love to host and show off seattle. My house are all top notch and are full most of the year. I have a site called house-in-seattle where I showcase my houses.
I've lived in Seattle for over 10 years now know my way around. I'm looking forward meeting you.
If my house is available on this site it means I'm itching to entertain so don't hesitate ;-)