About This Listing
Sleek and contemporary style bedroom that is suitable for 2 guests. This room has a queen-sized bed that will give you a comfortable and elegant appeal. Extremely clean and comfortable sleeping space..
We have a lovely home with 6 bedrooms please browse them all to see which one you like best for your needs. There are 2 bathrooms for guest use and a big full size kitchen and living room for everyone to enjoy.
We are in the epicenter of the hottest action in Seattle.... Capitol Hill. There is plenty of privacy as well as comfort and offers easy access to downtown, bus lines, and easy access to the most amazing nightlife in the city.
What is included:
- Ultra-fast high-speed wireless internet
-Mounted flat screen smart TV with Netflix included.
- Surprisingly abundant nearby parking (paid and temporary)
- Super friendly and experienced hosts who love to have visitors
- Steps away from the downtown core , cool music venues, restaurants and art galleries of the most vibrant neighborhood in Seattle.
- easy access to major highways and all major bus routes
- Gorgeous hardwood floors
- Foosball table
- Great community space to work, play, cook, or watch th flat screen TV with Roku device and DVD player.
- 3 station dressing room for the ladies
Your hosts are a friendly young couple who love to travel and know Seattle like the back of their hands. With many rental properties and plenty of experience using AirBNB as both travelers and hosts.
Its highly unlikely you'll have anything but a positive experience here, this space is ideal for somebody who wishes to explore this wonderful city on foot (due to our incredible walking score and proximity both to the downtown core and Seattle's most vibrant neighborhood. Local and International travelers who want to get to know our city seem to have a particularly positive experience staying with us.If you're able to rent this space its because the owner is feeling social and just likes to have travelers around. So on occasion there may be events, poker, or fun things at the house.
If you are looking for a clean, safe, place to meet the locals, experience the city and get the most out of your trip to Seattle stop what your doing and press the "BOOK NOW" button on screen.
Please be aware that we have multiple rooms available for guests to book. When you stay with us you may meet another traveler or the majority of the rooms may be vacant as well. Feel free to inquire about any of these things when making your arrangements
Here are some basic things we ask of our guests. We hate rules as much as the next guy but, there is always that 1 person in the crowd that ruins it for the rest of the responsible people out there. We rarely have to use "the house rules" but, here they are.
WHILE YOUR HERE
- Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this :-)
- Do your own dishes this isn't a restaurant. ;-)
- No Smoking in the House - if you do we will need to charge you $350 cleaning fee to get the smells out.
- Don't break anything and if you do please tell us - Sometimes things happen and its ok. Our repairs guy rates are $55/hr (if you tell us) $85 an hour is we have to 'find it" .. Plus of course the cost to replace each item
- Be kind and courteous to us and other guests. - If you can't be you'll be asked to leave with no refund or deposit return.
- We will ask for a guest list (or similar) or - Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this
- For groups of more than 2 we will ask you for a list of the names of guests. Only named guests may stay in the home past midnight. Unnamed guests in the house past 11pm will be charged $150 person. Per night.
- No parties or events without written permission. For every person whom rents the home each 2 persons may have one guest so long as they are not in the home past 11 pm. Anymore persons will be consider a party which will be a penalty of $1500
We ask that you please strip your bed and throw your towels and laundry in the washing machine.
If you were issued a swipe card for your room (individual room rental only ) please put the card through the mail mail slot of the unit upstairs. If not we'll need to charge you $40 bucks. .Those little buggers are expensive.
.....now back to having fun on with your vacation :-) .....
Thanks so much for staying with us.. We loved having you :-)
He was very welcoming and answered all the calls and messages prompty. Also gave me the option of choosing my room which was really great. Room was well maintained with TV and lamp shade. I would really come back and stay again.
Listing was accurate. Place was beautiful and clean. Would definitely recommend to people visiting Seattle.
My friend and I booked 2 nights in Chris' Modern Room. Chris was very welcoming and offered suggestions as to where to have some good drinks! We met a few more people who were either staying for the night or visiting for a game of poker, and they were all friendly as well! Good people! We actually only needed 1 night in the Seattle area and had to leave quite early the next day... Which was a drag because the bed was soooo comfy! We were reimbursed for the night we didn't stay which was great too :) We would definitely stay here again if either one of us were travelling through!
Chris was a great host. The house is beautiful, and the location would be hard to beat, a block off Broadway but the street is so quiet you wouldn't even know. Also, great kitchen facilities and a nice patio in back.
Cozy and eclectic house in a nice quiet neighbourhod. Loved our stay here and the entire reservation / check-in process was very easy. Could not have asked for a better weekend stay.
Outdoor hot tub was amazing!!! Would definitely recommend booking Chris' house for a big group.
Chris Home is awesome its one street behind the Brodway where all the Bars are located. But it's still very quiet! You can easily walk downtown or just take the bus. The room is nice and there is a big kitchen with everything you need!
This host has 116 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Chris
I've been in the vacation rental biz for about 4 years now. I love to host and show off seattle. My house are all top notch and are full most of the year. I have a site called house-in-seattle where I showcase my houses.
I've lived in Seattle for over 10 years now know my way around. I'm looking forward meeting you.
If my house is available on this site it means I'm itching to entertain so don't hesitate ;-)