About This Listing
Extremely clean and comfortable bedroom with a shared bathroom in very well-constructed building. This nature themed room offers a king-sized bed with perfect nature color accent of white , green and brown. The room is enticingly designed to give you a touch and graze of nature. The wall color perfectly blends with the pretty tree pattern on the mattress. It also has two bed lamps to give you just enough light and create a more calm and relaxing atmosphere.
We have a lovely home with 6 bedrooms please browse them all to see which one you like best for your needs. There are 2 bathrooms for guest use and a big full size kitchen and living room for everyone to enjoy.
We are in the epi-center of the hottest action in Seattle.... Capitol Hill. There is plenty of privacy as well as comfort and offers easy access to downtown, bus lines, and easy access to the most amazing nightlife in the city.
What is included:
- ultra-fast high-speed wireless internet (the fastest we have access to)
- surprisingly abundant nearby parking (paid and temporary)
- super friendly and experienced hosts who love to have visitors
- steps away from the downtown core , cool music venues, restaurants and art galleries of the most vibrant neighborhood in Seattle.
- easy access to major highways and all major bus routes
- flat screen TV with Roku device and DVD player in the main room
Your hosts are a friendly young couple who love to travel and know Seattle like the back of their hands. With many rental properties and plenty of experience using AirBNB as both travelers and hosts.
Its highly unlikely you'll have anything but a positive experience here, this space is ideal for somebody wishes to explore this wonderful city on foot (due to our incredible walking score and proximity both to the downtown core and Seattle's most vibrant neighborhood. Local and International travelers who want to get to know our city seem to have a particularly positive experience staying with us. The house is generally rented out as a whole unit for parties of up to 16 people.. If you're able to rent this space its because the owner is feeling social and just likes to have travelers around. So on occasion there may be events, poker, or fun things at the house.
If you are looking for a clean, safe, place to meet the local, experience the city and get the most out of your trip to Seattle stop what your doing and press the "Book Now" button on screen. PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NO LOCK ON THE BEDROOM DOOR. There could be upto 5 other guests in the home.
Please be aware that we have multiple rooms available for guests to book. When you stay with us you may meet another traveler or the majority of the rooms may be vacant as well. Feel free to inquire about any of these things when making your arrangements
Here are some basic things we ask of our guests. We hate rules as much as the next guy but, there is always that 1 person in the crowd that ruins it for the rest of the responsible people out there. We rarely have to use "the house rules" but, here they are.
WHILE YOUR HERE
- Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this :-)
- Do your own dishes this isn't a restaurant. ;-)
- No Smoking in the House - if you do we will need to charge you $350 cleaning fee to get the smells out.
- Don't break anything and if you do please tell us - Sometimes things happen and its ok. Our repairs guy rates are $55/hr (if you tell us) $85 an hour is we have to 'find it" .. Plus of course the cost to replace each item
- Be kind and courteous to us and other guests. - If you can't be you'll be asked to leave with no refund or deposit return.
- We will ask for a guest list (or similar) or - Please leave it the way you found it or better. Everyone appreciates this
- For groups of more than 2 we will ask you for a list of the names of guests. Only named guests may stay in the home past midnight. Unnamed guests in the house past 11pm will be charged $150 person. Per night.
- No parties or events without written permission. For every person whom rents the home each 2 persons may have one guest so long as they are not in the home past 11 pm. Anymore persons will be consider a party which will be a penalty of $1500
We ask that you please strip your bed and throw your towels and laundry in the washing machine.
If you were issued a swipe card for your room (individual room rental only ) please put the card through the mail mail slot of the unit upstairs. If not we'll need to charge you $40 bucks. .Those little buggers are expensive.
.....now back to having fun on with your vacation :-) .....
Thanks so much for staying with us.. We loved having you :-)
great position! It's located in a safe and quite neighbor, and there's several fantastic cafe around. The room is big and clean. It's located at the bottom level of the house, and we are the only one at that level. Overall. We had a great trip to Seattle!
This house and Chris were both awesome! I definitely recommend staying here. It's a great location, but still off the main road, making it quiet and comfy. The room was great and has everything I needed. The house was perfect for what I needed. Easy to make food and leave left overs. Chris also was very hospitable and gave a quick turn over for a last minute room.
This was one of the best Airbnb stays I've ever had. Great location, great accommodations, Chris was very helpful!
This place was perfect for our stay. The downstairs bathroom/dressing area reminded me of a day spa and the beautiful kitchen had everything you could want or need. the bed was very comfortable, and the downstairs space is well laid out for privacy. I hope to stay here again. Next time I will use the hot tub!!!
The Tree Room was super comfy and great value for a private space, with super convenient options nearby for food. Chris is always on point for making sure you're taken care of.
Bit of a rough start: door code lock was broken so we couldn't get in; toilet sprayed water everywhere; hot tub overflowed and flooded lounge and kitchen.
That said, nice place and very comfy bed. Cool dressing room area. Close to a lot of bars and restaurants nearby and around 20-30 minute wall to downtown. No lock on the bedroom door, which was fine as we were the only guests there. Hot tub was great, kitchen well stocked, free to use TV, movies, Netflix whenever.
Run more like a business than other Airbnb places we've stayed in. Chris was friendly and have us good recommendations of what to see. Not bad at all.
Matt that was a bit of a rough start. You just happened to be there the day we overflowed the hot tub and flooded the living room and kitchen. Thanks for your understanding as we dried out the house and fixed the damage. As for the no lock. Its the only room that doesn't have one as we state ahead of time in the ad.
It was fun having you 2 stay and I'm sorry I didn't get to spend a little more time with you as I generally do. Hopefully you'll come back again sometime. Often when I'm doing room rentals we'll have multiple guests and fun things happening.
Our host Chris was very nice and helpful, and the house was fun to stay at - hot tub, full kitchen, and a makeup/dressing room - a perfect place for larger groups, like a bachelor/bachelorette trip. I really liked the location as well, right behind Broadway where there is plenty of shops/coffee/restaurants.
This host has 116 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Chris
I've been in the vacation rental biz for about 4 years now. I love to host and show off seattle. My house are all top notch and are full most of the year. I have a site called house-in-seattle where I showcase my houses.
I've lived in Seattle for over 10 years now know my way around. I'm looking forward meeting you.
If my house is available on this site it means I'm itching to entertain so don't hesitate ;-)