About this listing
Great ocean view studio located walking distance to beaches, shopping, restaurants and activities.
Take in the beautiful Maui sunsets from this cozy studio lanai at Kihei Akahi. This popular vacation resort is ideally located just steps from the beautiful white sand beach of Kamaole II beach park on south Kihei Road.
Greet each day enjoying morning coffee on your ocean view balcony gazing out over the water across to the island of Lanai. One of two on site swimming pools and resort tennis court are just steps away from this island getaway. This studio is located in the desirable end location in the Mauna Kea Building C. It is surrounded by lush tropical landscaping and easily accessed by elevator or stair’s, you can roll your suitcase right into your studio!
This light filled studio is your home away from home. It has a very comfortable queen size Murphy bed and a separate dining area. Check out the ocean view from the fully equipped kitchen complete with gas range, microwave oven, full size refrigerator and everything else you might need to prepare some or all of your meals at home, helping to make your Maui vacation more affordable! A full bath with tub/shower, separate vanity sink area, in-unit washer and dryer and enough closet and storage space to un-pack, stash your suit cases away and totally un-wind. The comfortable living area invites you to curl up with a good book or pick a movie from the 100 plus title movie library. A new flat panel TV, DVD, VHS, complimentary high speed wireless internet access and a new iphone/ipad docking station round out all of the must have technology. And if you need it a little cooler this unit has a ceiling fan and AC.
After a busy day in the waves or sightseeing around the island you can come back and stretch out in your space to enjoy the sunset and the warm tropical evenings. With off street assigned parking it makes it easy to come and go. This could be your perfect island get-away!
A wide variety of restaurants from very casual to fine dining are within an easy one block stroll and if shopping is on your vacation “to do” list you’ll have plenty of unique boutiques and shops to check out. Kihei Akahi gives you easy access to all of Maui’s best beaches and outdoor activities.
Contact us for great rates on an extended summer stay of 30 nights or more now through September!
A 14 NIGHT minimum stay is required during the holidays from December 15th to January 7th. A 20 percent premium will be added to the nightly rate for stays less than 14 nights during this time.
Please consult your local insurance provider about the benefits of travel insurance.
Other things to note
W (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
License or registration numberW 57967024-01
Learn about this field
1. Smoking is not permitted in the buildings hallways, stairways, elevators, pool areas, or unit lanai's.
2. Children are not allowed in the swimming pool or adjacent area unless accompanied by a parent or responsible adult. Children are not to play in the elevators, corridors, or parking areas.
3. No towels, laundry, brooms, mops, cartons or other objects shall be placed on lanais or in passageways; nor shall lanais be used for storage purposes.
4. Washing Machine Detergent: Please use 1/4 cup or 2 ounces of soap per wash load. We have extremely soft water. Too much soap creates over-sudsing which causes a back flow in the plumbing. For your convenience, low suds detergent is available at the office.
5. Water dripping from lanais is damaging to the exterior of the building as well as a nuisance to those below. Please empty the drip pan under the air conditioner frequently. Do not throw the water over the lanai. Empty the drip pan in the sink or bathtub.
6. Quiet hours are between 10 PM and 8 AM.
Please remember to lock your doors when leaving your unit and upon retiring at night.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
Chris and I are lucky enough to live in paradise here on Maui. We really love the ocean and Hawaiian culture and all that Maui has to offer. We are partners in a vacation property management company that focuses on each owners unique needs. We are fortunate to be able to work with fantastic owners like Sharon & David, Gord & Iris, Sandy & Jack, Molly & Adam, Bonnie & Seth, and Susan & Bill.