About This Listing
4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms villa on the sea with private pool and soon to be jacuzzi/whirlpool (by May 2014) located only 5 km by car from Monaco. The house is also fully air-conditioned, has WiFi throughout, a garage and parking spaces for up to 3 cars
This luxurious villa is located on the renown half-island of Cap Martin which is a quick 10 minute drive from Monaco and a 15 minute drive to the Italian border, with Ventimiglia and San Remo being the first cities you'll come across. In fact, the panoramic view you will have from the house looks onto the sea and coastline of, all of Menton, Bordighera and Vengtimiglia.
The two floors that are rented comprise 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms (3 en-suite), a garage, 3 parking spaces on the property, as well as the pool with large pool area and multiple terraces perfect to hold large groups of people when hosting invitations or parties.
Features of the villa:
-High Speed internet throughout the house (WiFi)
- Freebox Revolution HD television box (with hundreds of world-wide channels) AirPlay & pausing live TV
- Sky HD (English TV channels)
- Smart TV (apps, internet browsing and much more)
- HiFi System with iPod dock, CD player, Radio, USB and SD card reader functions
- 3D LED TVs throughout the house each with USB key readers and DVD/Blu-Ray players
- Air conditioning (individually adjustable in every part of the house)
- Four flame Gas BBQ grill
- A washing room with washing machine and dryer
- Bosch dish washer
- Bosch self-cleaning oven
- Bosch built-in microwave
- Four plate electric hob with flat Bosch canopy hood
- American fridge with ice and water dispenser in main kitchen
- Two small fridges in each of the pool-side rooms
- Coffee machine (filter coffee) and hot water kettle
- Nespresso machine
- Sandwich/panini maker
- Cleaning lady that comes once a week to change the linens on the beds and clean the house (for rentals more than one week)
Apart from the third floor, guests have the exclusive right and access to the villa's pool area and swimming pool, as well as all the garden spaces and terraces of the property.
Interaction with Guests
I am only present on the property when I need to be. That being said, I live close to this villa and if guests need my assistance with something, I am very quickly on-site.
- No smoking inside the house.
- Making sure all outside furniture and items are taken care of appropriately:
- The parasols are closed when it is windy
- The garden furniture and sun bed cushions are taken off and stored inside during bad weather conditions
- That the gas in the gas grill is fully turned off when not in use
- That the house is fully locked when you leave the property
- No damages should be made to any of the appliances through faulty operation or through bad handling
- Renters are responsible for imposing those rules on guests that they receive
- The maximum number of people at the house at any single moment, shouldn't exceed 20 people (in total, including renters)
- That no third party gets a hold of the keys to the house other than the renters at any point during your stay
We visit the South of France every year and have done so for 14 years. Frankly, my family and I agree that Villa is be best situation we have found to date. It is extremely, almost perfectly, located. You can take the beautiful walks along the shore on Cap Martin or you can take the short walk into the town for your coffee, pan au chocolat and newpaper (my personal morning routine) . the Villa is well appointed and clean. We were quite comfortable having several guests over for cocktails. Don Waldhof is always available and most helpful. I highly recommend it.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Don
I am originally Austrian, born and raised in Monaco and have lived in the area most of my life. I also lived in Florida for two years from the age of 12 to 14 when my family moved there and later lived in Nottingham for two years where I went to University. I therefore speak German, French and English fluently, as well as conversational Italian so feel free to contact me in any of the above mentioned languages.
My family bought the waterfront property in Cap Martin in 1990, and ever since our major renovation a year ago, I have started managing the rentals for this property as well as the Belle Epoque villa of a friend, also in Cap Martin, and the house of a client right next to Monaco. And more recently, I have also started managing two villas in St Tropez for rental. One of which is advertised on Airbnb.