About This Listing
WELCOME TO HOME OF THE DOLPHINS!!
Located directly on the ocean overlooking the beach and new Malecon, situated in the middle of Puerto Vallarta 2 blocks from the main plaza, it's perfect for parties of up to 4 people, and of course is completely air-conditioned.
The view is fabulous, looking south all the way down the coast to Cabo Corrientes and north all the way to Punta Mita, the northernmost point of Banderas Bay. The dolphins delight in swimming directly in front of my terraza every day (hence the name "Home Of The Dolphins"), and early in the morning the local oyster divers collect their days catch on the rich reef in the crystal blue waters directly in front of my home. With its abundant underwater sea life, snorkeling and swimming are unsurpassed in this area.
I know you would love my home, it is directly on the ocean overlooking the Malecon and is situated in the middle of Puerto Vallarta 2 blocks from the main plaza, Plaza Principal, and because of that is walking distance to virtually every shop, restaurant and attraction that Puerto Vallarta has to offer. Its perfect for parties of up to 4 people, and of course is completely air-conditioned.
There is also a video tour of my home you can look at if you would like to.
Please Note: When you are checking the availability calendar, if Home Of The Dolphins Is not available for your desired dates, please look at my other wonderful home named Penthouse Of The Dolphins because it may be available for the dates that you want. It is located just one floor above Home Of The Dolphins on the roof and is simply fabulous! Its Airbnb listing number is: 451081.
You will have a great time no matter which of my 2 great properties you choose for your vacation.
Another thing; I encourage you to search my name on the Internet. It’s always nice to know who you are renting from. Just type my name into your favorite search engine (Michel Rubini) and hit the search button...
BOTH BEDROOMS HAVE OCEANFRONT VIEWS, and the sunsets are truly amazing. If you are like me, you will spend both mornings on my main terrace, drinking your coffee and eating your breakfast watching the divers work and seeing the various seabirds hunt for their morning meal, and your evenings eating dinner at my handmade dining table which is situated outside on the covered balcony. The colorful waterfall fountain with its koi carp on my balcony can only accent the delight you will experience while taking in the 180 degree view of the ocean and coastline from one end of the bay to the other. Every night there is a fireworks display that is mounted from the Spanish galleon named the Maria Gallante, and usually the ship passes about 500 feet away from my balcony when it starts its show.
There are 2 bedrooms each with its own separate bathroom. The bathrooms are all hand-crafted in marble. The master bedroom has a king-size bed, and the second bedroom has a queen size bed. Both bedrooms have cable TV/DVD, and for those of you that like to bring your laptops we also have High Speed Internet DSL.
*We also have Free Long Distance phone service, so you can call home as much as you like with comfort and ease.*
Hand hewn granite countertops accent the custom designed kitchen, which is complete and has all the amenities to make preparation of meals a delight. Dishwasher, microwave, blender, coffee maker are all there, and various spices are always on hand.
The swimming pool is located on the roof of the building, just one floor above me, and the water is always warm and the view is unforgettable.
Parking is secured under the building, as my condo has the only underground parking in the city center, and the building has 24 hour security personnel to serve you.
Stereo: We have wonderful mini component stereo system (LG Model FA166) and it has an Iphone/Ipod dock, CD player, portable USB flash drive and lots more. A 3.5mm input jack allows you to play music from your MP3 player or other audio devices. If you want more info on it just look it up online to get the complete details.
YOGA IN THE CONDO
If you feel like relaxing and stretching a bit, we have a wonderful yoga studio just blocks from the casa, and they offer classes there at very reasonable prices and also offer private classes right in the privacy of the casa if you so desire. Ask me about this option anytime.
For the finest in dining, Vitea, one of the very best restaurants in all of Puerto Vallarta is located facing the ocean on the ground floor of our building.
THINGS TO DO!!
Virtually every water sport is available for you here in Puerto Vallarta. Golf is a major attraction here with several world-class courses. There are canopy tours in the jungle, you can visit the set of 'Terminator', and you can also swim with the dolphins. There are numerous fabulous nightclubs and discos that are open until 4 in the morning, so you can dance the night away every night and never go to the same place twice.
For those of you who like to look at satellite maps, here are the approximate map coordinates for my home:
LATITUDE: (phone number hidden) LONGITUDE: (phone number hidden)
These coordinates change slightly depending on which angle you are looking at the map from, but you should be able to zero in on it pretty easily.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO is bring your smile and a swimsuit to have a great time!
Finally, I have also just bought a fabulous 3 bedroom, 4 bath condo directly on the beach in Cancun. I have named it Casa Maya Playa. It is truly one of a kind. Its Airbnb listing number is #23213.
I look forward to hearing from you anytime.
Hasta luego and Aloha,
*Rates of Home Of The Dolphins
Rates are quoted on a per night basis from 3:00 p.m. until noon of the following day. All rates are subject to change without prior notice. The home comes fully equipped with telephones, linens, dishes, utensils and an initial supply of soap and paper goods. The Total Rental Amount is equal to the Total Rate plus Additional Charges.
*Additional Charges (not included in rate)
Rates do not include daily maid service, gratuities, long distance telephone charges or excessive cleaning upon departure (i.e. upholstery or rug shampooing, etc.) or damage or breakage to the house or furnishings by the tenant(s).
CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
1.THIS RESERVATION is for quiet residential vacation accommodations only. Therefore, parties, fiestas, weddings, receptions, reuniones, luaus, events, and gatherings of any kind are strictly prohibited. No additional people beyond the maximum occupancy of the condo (which is 4 people) are allowed on the property at any one time, unless disclosed to and agreed upon by The Owner in writing. The names of all guests staying at the property must be listed below. If the names of the guests in your group change, this must be communicated in writing to The Owner not less than 7 days before the guests arrival. Additional guests beyond those submitted above are not permitted and will result in a fee of US$100 per person/per night added to the contract amount or deducted from the guest's Security Deposit or shall be considered a violation of this agreement and reason for forfeiture of any security deposit and cancellation of the contract.
2. QUIET HOURS are from 8pm until 8am. Guest use of property is subject to local noise ordinances, therefore loud amplified music, dancing, shouting or loud talking or moving of the furniture inside the condo is not allowed. Noise complaints are subject to local law enforcement intervention. The Owner will see Law enforcement intervention as a violation of this condition. If the guest is disturbed by excessive noise from any other condo or location please report it immediately to the property manager and/or administrator and it will be dealt with as fast as possible. Noise from any source beyond the control of the owner is not reason for termination of this agreement or a refund of monies.
3. GUEST AGREES that NO MORE THAN 4 PERSONS may occupy this condominium at any time.
4. GUEST AND other invitees may not sunbathe nude or topless or swim nude or topless in the pool area. Please use a towel when sitting or lying on any furniture in the pool area.
5. GUEST SHALL not permit any use of the pool by unsupervised children or other guests. Guest and other invitees shall use the pool at their own risk.
6. GUEST AGREES that beer bottles or glass containers of any kind are NOT ALLOWED at the pool AT ANY TIME WHATSOEVER. Plastic containers and glasses are supplied by the owner for use at the pool.
7. GUEST UNDERSTANDS that the floors inside the condominium unit, the swimming pool area, the hallways and the pool stairs and all stairways are covered with ceramic tile, and become slippery when wet, and the guest further understands that the owner will not be liable for any accident and/or damages caused by slipping or falling in these areas or any other areas of the building.
8. THE GUEST agrees to wear rubber-soled shoes when walking on any of the tiled floors both inside the unit and outside of the unit. GUEST AGREES that failure to do so will constitute a breach of this contract and further agrees that the owner will not be responsible for any accidents or damages caused by the failure to wear the proper shoes at all times while inside the condo or anywhere on the property.
9. GUEST UNDERSTANDS that the swimming pool area is a quiet area, and that no excessive noise, yelling or shouting is allowed, nor is jumping or diving into the pool allowed or any behaviour allowed that would disturb the tranquility of the other owners or their guests. No radios or CD players are allowed at the pool. However, personal listening devices such as Ipods or CD players that use earphones are allowed without restriction.
10. GUEST SHALL not bring any pets onto the property.
11. GUEST cannot have additional guests in their rental Units unless registered with the Administrator. Guest cannot have guests in the common areas.
12. THE PROPERTY shall be in the same condition upon departure as at check-in. Normal wear and tear excepted.
13. GUEST MAY not sublet or assign this rental agreement.
14. GUEST MUST immediately notify The Owner or the Property Manager of fire or other damage to the property.
15. GUEST SHALL be liable for all acts of the family, invitees, employees, or other persons invited onto the property.
16. GUEST SHALL be responsible to return all keys upon departure. Please leave them on the kitchen counter.
17. GUEST UNDERSTANDS that The Owner cannot guarantee that adjacent properties will be free from construction or other work. The Owner will inform Guest if it should learn of such construction or other work or plans for same that is scheduled for the dates on which Guest had reserved the Property. Any inconvenience caused by construction must be communicated to The Owner during the Guest's stay. The Owner at his sole discretion will determine if and in what amount any compensation would be due to the Guest.
18. GUEST UNDERSTANDS that Puerto Vallarta is a tropical climate in which insects and lizards unfortunately flourish. You may encounter these pests during your stay and understand that The Owner has made his best effort to hold to an absolute minimum your interaction with these pests. Contact with a pest inside or outside of your rental is not reason for termination of this agreement or a refund of your monies.
19. GUEST IS responsible for the removal of any stains or damage done to upholstery.
20. GUEST UNDERSTANDS and acknowledges that the house is a non-smoking house and that smoking is not permitted anywhere on the property. Violation of this condition shall be considered a violation of this agreement and reason for forfeiture of any security deposit and cancellation of the contract.
21. GUEST UNDERSTANDS that there are certain risks inherent to persons and property located adjacent to the ocean. Guest acknowledges that the Owner would not rent this property unless the guest accepted these risks and conditions.
22. GUEST ACKNOWLEDGES receipt of the “RULES OF THE CONDOMINIUM ASSOCIATION” including the Pool Rules and agrees to abide by them while staying at the condo.
**IMPORTANT POOL AREA NOTICE**
It is important to emphasize that the pool area is very slippery and great care should be taken when walking in this area. Please use rubber soled sandals when walking in the pool area. Owner is not responsible for accidents caused by slipping in this area.
Thank You For Your Attention To This Notice
Tenant(s) shall indemnify and hold harmless owner and the property (premises) and home and all improvements thereon, free and harmless from any and all liability, claims, loss, damages, or expenses resulting from tenant(s)’s occupation, and use of the property/premises, specifically including, without limitation, any liability, claim, loss, damages, or expense arising by reason of:
(a) the death or injury of any person, including tenant(s) or any person who is an employee, agent, tenant, or invitee, of tenant(s), or by reason of the damage to or destruction of any property owned by the tenant(s) or any other person, from any cause whatsoever, while that person or property is in or on the premises or in any way connected with the premises or with any of the improvements or personal property on the premises:
(b) the death or injury of any person, including tenant(s) or any person who is an employee, agent, tenant, or invitee, of tenant(s), caused or allegedly caused by either (1) the condition of the premises or some building or improvement on the premises, or (2) some act or omission on the premises of tenant(s) or any person who is an employee, agent, tenant, or invitee, of tenant(s), on or about the premises with the permission and consent of tenant(s):
(c) tenant(s) failure to perform any provision of this agreement or to comply with any requirement of law or any requirements imposed on renter of the premises by any duly authorized governmental agency or political subdivision.
*Number of Guests
Rates are based on the maximum number of guests reserved during the rental time period. For example, if a reservation is made for a total of 7 days, and 6 people stay for 5 days and 2 people stay for 2 days, the rate charged for the total 7 days will be the rate for 6 people. The rate will not reduce because of the reduction in the number of guests for those 2 days.
*Cancellation and Refunds
Cancellation of booking at any time after the Confirmation has been issued may result in forfeiture of deposit(s). Refund of moneys paid for rental and services (deposits) will be made only under the following circumstances:
1) The home becomes unfit for habitation and no equivalent substitute can be obtained by owner; or
2) The home is re-booked for the period of the initial booking for an amount equal to or greater than the initial booking under this agreement. If the home is re-booked for a portion of the term of this agreement, a pro-rata refund will be made based on the difference between the daily rental under this agreement and the daily rental on re-booking of the home.
All cancellations shall be subject to a service fee equal to 15% of the Total Rental Amount. This service fee shall be assessed whether or not the home is re-booked.
The owner reserves the right to cancel bookings at any time with a 30 day notice. If owner cancels a booking, all moneys received will be returned to the tenant(s) immediately. Owner shall have no liability to tenant(s) for cancellation except to refund tenant(s)’s deposit. Owner shall not be liable to tenant(s) and tenant(s) hereby waives all claims against owner for any injury or damage arising because of or resulting from cancellation by owner.
This agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California without regard for its rules of conflict of laws. The parties hereto consent to the jurisdiction of the Superior Court of the State of California in and for the County of Riverside with venue to be established in Indio, California.
About the Host, Michel
Hi, I'm Michel Rubini, the very happy owner of a beautiful beach home on world famous Sunset Beach on the North Shore of Oahu, Hawaii, and 3 wonderful homes in Mexico, 2 in Puerto Vallarta and 1 in Cancun. I am a musician by trade, and I have been playing piano since I was 3 years old. I have always been a beach person and I really enjoy all my homes in all their wonderful locations. I think you will enjoy them also.
I came to Mexico in 2004 and fell in love with it immediately. I have been blessed with the good fortune to be able to live here with the wonderful Mexican people and share in their relaxed style of living, where everything slows down just a notch or two from the “hurry up” pace of America. Being a "beach bum" all my life all 4 of my homes are located directly on the beach and (website hidden) be able to sit on my terraces and view the ocean and listen to the sound of the birds and waves is a wonderfully relaxing experience that I look forward to every morning that I am here. I am very happy to be able to share my 4 little pieces of Heaven with you. I hope that you enjoy The Sunset Beach House, Casa Maya Playa, Penthouse Of The Dolphins and Home Of The Dolphins as much as I do. Aloha, Michel