About this listing
Luminous and tastefull studio near Montmartre with a seperate kitchen and bathroom located in a bustling neighborhood near Montmartre, main trainstations and central public transport.
This very cosy and private studio is perfect for two persons! It was recently renovated and is located in a 20th century apartment building with no elevator.
The studio is very bright with a great window view of the Sacré Coeur of Montmartre.
Room with double bed (140cmx200cm, bed linen included ).
Large dinner table, storage, internet wifi high speed.
Full equipped separate kitchen (fridge, oven, sink, kettle, coffee machine, freezer).
Bathroom with shower sink & toilet.
Very close to Montmartre in the 18th district of Paris.
Live neighborhood near restaurants, supermarkets, drugstores, department stores, bakeries, shoes stores, clothing stores, banks, post office, open markets, pharmacy
5min walk from the Sacré Coeur,
5 min ride with the metro from"flea market" at porte de Clignancourt, Père Lachaise cemetery, Buttes Chaumont Park, Canal Saint-Martin, Moulin rouge, Pigalle
15min métro from Notre Dame Cathedral
Very close to metro Line 4: Chateau rouge & line 12: Marcadet poissonniers, RER E connexion metro La Chapelle, vélib station down the building, autolib station available
For the period of july till September I'm look for long term bookings (min 2 week stay).
Don't hesitate to contact me for more information
- Take of your shoes before entering the parquet floor room, the parquet is quite sensitive ;)
- Don't smoke inside the apartment, smoke at the window or outside.
- Don't bring any pets
- Respect the neighbors and do not make excessive noise before 8am and after 10pm, the studio is not suitable for events or parties.
- I don’t ask a cleeing fee so please leave the apartment as tidy and clean when you checked in. For stays over 2 weeks a vacuum cleener and other cleening utilities are available.
CHECK IN-OUT INFORMATION
- Because of subsequent bookings I use check in-out times in order to be able to clean the apartment in between.
- Check in is possible starting 14h and checkout not later than 12h (noon).
- If you have a lot of luggage and your arrival or departure differs a lot from check in-out times I suggest you use the station luggage deposit at Gare du Nord or Gare de l'est station which are aprox. 15min walk away from the apartment.
- If no other guest check in is scheduled for the same day of your check out there is a possibility of leaving your luggage at the apartment until 18h.
Staying in Joshua's apartment was great, the apartment itself is small but comfortable and perfect for two people. Joshua was very kind and accommodating of all our needs, including arriving early and leaving late. The only drawback was the streets were very dirty and quite busy. We probably wouldn't stay here again because of the neighbourhood but the apartment and Joshua were perfect.
The host canceled this reservation 31 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
Nous avons séjourné en couple dans l'appartement de Joshua pendant un mois. Il avait pris le soin de ranger toutes ses affaires et nous faire de la place dans son dressing. Appartement charmant, très bien agencé et pensé. Il y a tout le nécessaire pour vivre confortablement. Joshua a su se montrer disponible pour l'entrée et sortie. Idéal pour un couple dans un quartier aussi vivant ! Les 2 plus : le double vitrage et le charme de l'appartement (véritablement cosy).
Great Senegalese neighborhood 5 minute walk to the metro. Josh was very accommodating at very short notice. Studio was cosy and clean.
Joshua's apartment is a perfect place to stay to explore Paris. The apartment is super cool and is the perfect size for a couple. Not only is the apartment beautiful but it's also within walking distance to both the metro, gare du nord, and Montmartre. Joshua is also a great host - his guidebook for Paris is full of awesome suggestions. I really recommend staying here!
Joshua is very kind ,friendly person and this apertment is perfectly cosy room.Supermarket is near ,my favorite BIO shop is also.
Thanks to Joshua,I could wonderful staying in Paris.See you again!!
Joshua's appartment is a really nice place to stay with 2 persons. The appartment is small but usefull, cozy and very clean! Nicely decorated as well. Joshua's recommandations for restaurants and bars are very usefull.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Joshua
I've been living in Paris since 2008 working as an architect.
I designed and renovated this apartment myself. I love to travel so why not rent it and let other people enjoy my bustling neighborhood. Check out my guidebook of the neighborhood and discover hot spots, restaurants and stores near by where I go myself. Don't hesitate to contact me for more information about the apartment or its neighborhood.
I keep my calendar up to date so feel free to check your dates with the calendar tab and reserve directly. I will accept as promptly as possible.
Hope to welcome you soon!