About this listing
We offer budget friendly PRIVATE Studio style suites: ONLY 4 stops from downtown Manhattan in the village of Clinton Hill, Brooklyn: museums, parks, cafes, & bars! Escape the Mega City noise to this authentic, fun, trendy, central, historic village!
Welcome to Our house! All our suites are located at the same address, inside our house in Brooklyn, NYC with 3 floors of self catered private suites & studios. Each floor is 2 studios with a private shared bath for those studios only.
Studios are simple, basic, and budget friendly accommodations.
About this Room
A Private Hotel Style Room in NYC Home.
- Faces quiet residential street
- Full Bath, shared with one other room, in private corridor
- Queen Bed – comfortably fits people.
- Located upstairs.
- Room equipped with small Eat-In Alcove with Toaster, Kettle, Coffee Maker, Small Refrigerator & Microwave-no full kitchen, only kitchen items.
- 100% Cotton Linens and Towels
- Hair Dryer in all Rooms
- Clothing Iron & Ironing board upon request
- High-speed wireless internet access
- Free unlimited PHONE for USA/Canada in the hallway
- Air conditioning, fans & Heat included
- Laundry facilities located 2 streets away with drop off 24-hour service.
- Subway & Bus Maps, local shopping maps and local magazines
- Delivery food menus
- Smoking permitted outside only please.
~ 5 minute walk to metro subway station & a 10-minute ride to Manhattan on the subway (4 subway stops)
~ Bus stop in front of house connects to 6 subway lines in less than 8 minutes
~ $10-15 taxi to/from lower Manhattan for late nights out
~ 20 min walk to Fort Greene & Prospect Parks
Our house is located near:
- Bars & Pubs, Theaters, Concerts
- Restaurants, Cafes, Bakeries, Coffee Shops
- Galleries, Museums: Brooklyn Museum
- Brooklyn Public Library
- Historic Sites & Architecture
- Brooklyn Academy of Music
- Gospel Churches & Choir
- Boutiques, Bookstores, Vintage and Thrift Shops
- Prospect Park - Brooklyn Waterfront
- Walk across the bridges to Manhattan
- Fort Greene Park
- McCarren Park
- Brooklyn Botanic Garden
- Outdoor Movies in the Park!
- Bike Riding, Hiking, Sports Fields, Ice/Roller Skating, Horseback Riding,
- Sailing, Kayaking, Beach Days
- Yoga and Pilates studios, Bike Rentals, City Tours
Alma & Chase
A private mini studio suite, in our private guesthouse. The mini studios are 2 per floor and share 1 full bathroom. We don't offer daily cleaning for free, but the bathrooms are only for 2 suites. The Loft is a family suite and has a private bathroom!
Interaction with Guests
Our house offers self catered studio style suites. We often don't get to meet guests as most guests are busy enjoying every part of NYC long hours! We have a coded door code entrance you will receive so you can arrive on your own. We are only a phone call away for any urgent needs and have free hallway phone. We are also on the property ourselves on a private floor #6 downstairs if you need us!
Clinton Hill Brooklyn is 4 stops ( about 12 minute ride) to all downtown Manhattan sites! Clinton Hill is a historically preserved area, a mix of singles, families, students and old time locals complete the true NYC feel. Coffee shops, cafes, vintage and new boutiques are mixed in with Museums, Parks and great restaurants. Old Brownstones homes line streets where masons are preserved and where farms once stood, where once the wealthy city merchants lived. Escape the Mega City of Manhattan to the cool village of Brooklyn, yet minutes to all you want to see! The waterfront Dumbo area & Williamsburg, Prospect Park are just some of the amazing places to visit in Brooklyn!
A bus stops in front connects to 8 lines of subways at Atlantic center, 5 minute ride, a 5 minute walk to the local Subway C line takes 4 stops to downtown manhattan sites, bike rentals are $10/day 2 streets away! Taxis are available as well!
Other Things to Note
Our area is considered safe and quiet for NYC, not much nighttime street traffic, but this is the big city, and anything can happen anywhere at any time. We are walking distance to many great cafes, bars, restaurants and a $15 taxi takes to to exciting nightlife in Williamsburg or the Dumbo waterfront too! Just be aware and have fun!
We hate to make rules but please:
-keep common areas tidy and clean up after yourself.
-Never let any one inside of the house who does not have a key.
This includes police men, fire department, delivery men or other strangers. Call Heather immediately if this occurs.
-Check out time is at 11:00 AM
For late departures, please call us at least one day in advance to make arrangements or keep your belongings in the office.
-Please leave keys inside room and door unlocked for check out.
-Be considerate of noise for other guests.(especially early and late hours when coming or going.)
-Keep bathroom clean & organized for others, with personal items inside your room.
-No smoking inside the house. Also, no heavy drugs and no heavy drinking.
-Please separate the recycling and leave it in the blue trash can outside in front of house: (glass, plastic, metal together, & cardboard/paper together)
-You can drop regular trash in the black trash can in front of the house.
No Racists or Separatists!
The Victoria Family