About this listing
- Sanlitun bar/shopping district - 15 min. walk
- 6 supermarkets nearby:
(URL HIDDEN)Jenny Lou's
(URL HIDDEN)Jingkelong General Supermarket
(URL HIDDEN)Diya Tian Tian General Supermarket
(URL HIDDEN)April Gourmet
(URL HIDDEN)Ole! (level B1, Ginza Mall)
(URL HIDDEN)BHG (level B1, Raffle City)
- 2 malls - Ginza Mall, Raffle City
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 5 min. walk
- Very near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongzhimen subway station (subway line 2 and line 13) - 7-8min. walk
- Airport express subway line - 10 min. walk
- Bus station right outside north gate - lines 117, 413, 416, 418, 635, 688, 909, 24
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service every 3-4 days
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances in all apartments including electric stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker, dishes and utensils provided
- Fully automatic washer in every apt.
- Central A/C & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- Pizza Hut - 3 min.
- McDonald's - 7 min.
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 15 min.
- O'Sheah's Irish Pub - 8 min.
No rules! Just please be nice to the furniture and try to remember to turn the lights and A/C off whenever you leave the apartment!
I'm Vera, My families and I have some apartments in the same building, We have always had amazing AirBnB experiences and are delighted and excited to become an AirBnB host! We met lovely people through AirBnB and are very happy to finally be able to give back the feeling of warmth and friendliness that we received.
Since I am not be here frequently this year, My familie are hiring some people who can speak English on behalf.
Everyone here is very ethusiasm, respectful and kindly.
Please feel free to email us if you have any questions! Welcome to Beijing
God bless you!
Vera & her families