About this listing
A great group home. Custom 3800sf 5 BR, 4.5 BAs, 2 Full Kitchens, 2 Great Rooms, 2 dining areas. BRs have private entrances, private BAs & kitchenettes. Up to 12 people at base price; max 18 for add'l fee. 10 beds, WiFi, hot tub & BBQ. $12/nt/dog.
**8% Deschutes County Room Tax that is not collected by AirBnB is due upon arrival. (AirBnB collects 1.8% State Tax, Total tax =9.8%)
**Max 2 dogs allowed for extra $12/dog/nt, due at arrival, not through AirBnB.
Has 2 King suites, 2 Queen suites, 2 Queens in one suite, 1 queen futon, 1 queen hideabed, 1 double futon, 1 single futon, 1 single rollaway, 2 big screen TVs/DVD/VCR & WiFi. 3 other TVs. 2 Multi-Head Showers. 1.25 acres with pond. Close to fine dining &/or groceries. Halfway between La Pine and Sunriver, 8 miles from each, with easy access to Bend, 25 minutes north. Convenient to golf, Newberry Monument, Mt. Bachelor & Crater Lake. Very unique and comfortable Green-Built home with solar assisted radiant floors. Custom wood and tile everywhere. Pet friendly for additional $12/dog/nt.
Entire home, excluding garage which houses a rentable motorcycle collection of unique & vintage bikes. Summer/Fall garage faces street and your privacy is respected. Winter it's eye candy. (URL HIDDEN)
Interaction with guests
A lot or a little as you like. Check in at B&B for keys, then off to the Homestead Lodge. Innkeepers live at B&B next door, available to solve problems or answer questions. 22 yrs of innkeeping = a wealth of knowledge of the area.
Rural subdivision has no through traffic (dead end) so it is quiet & nice to take walks or bicycle rides. Trail from cabin takes you to river; great place to relax there w/ homemade funky log furniture. 4 public access points to drop innertubes or kayaks for summer river floats. Easy (level) to cross-country ski or snowshoe onsite. We have snowshoes for 2 to borrow. Summer/Fall motorcycle rentals to experienced riders: (website hidden).
Nearest airport = RDM Redmond/Bend, has car rentals, 45 minutes. Sunriver has Small Plane access. 8 miles.
Other things to note
Great Central Location for tons of fun things to see & do. Newberry National Volcanic Monument, Motofantasy motorcycle rentals, Mt Bachelor world class ski resort, Crater Lake, The High Desert Museum, Sunriver Observatory & Nature Center, Quail Run Golf Course, Breweries, Lava Lands Visitor Center, Cascade Lakes Scenic Highway, Deschutes River Rafting, Kayaking & Fishing.
HOMESTEAD TENANT AGREEMENT
$125 security deposit cleared after housekeeping says all is well.
Check In 4:00 pm; Check Out 11 am.
* You are renting a private home. Tenant will be charged for damaged or missing items.
* Inspect home upon arrival, to inform us of any damage you see, to not be held responsible for it.
* Home is on a SEPTIC SYSTEM - do not flush unnecessary items.
* Home uses well water with a bit of iron in it; (ash from Mt. Newberry volcano). There is a pitcher of Brita filtered water in the fridge, or bring bottled water.
* Home has solar assisted hot water and radiant heated floors plus accessory heat. If you have difficulty using
these systems, CALL US, we are just next door.
* NO SMOKING in this home. Outdoor smoking permitted with ashtrays provided. Outside campfires or burning is NOT PERMITTED due to high fire danger.
* Onsite motorcycle rentals from street-facing garage. Your privacy is respected.
* Home is not “Childproof”. Guests are responsible to keep children out of potentially dangerous areas.
* No children under age 13 allowed in hot tub. Close lid when not in use.
* DO NOT throw landscaping rocks into the pond. $50 penalty charged. (Tell your children.)
* Any personal recreation equipment offered (bicycles, kayak, snowshoes) is accepted by you at your own risk. DiamondStone and homeowners are held harmless. This includes the outdoor hot tub which may be harmful to some people's health.
* DiamondStone is not responsible for your property - lost, damaged or stolen.
* Vacations are about fun & enjoyment; but please TREAT THIS HOME WITH RESPECT.
*Quiet Time = 10:00 pmnn may have other guests. It was designed to minimize sound transfer, but we ask all guest to be considerate of
others, especially late in the evening, and particularly when outside (e.g. Hot Tub).
* Quiet Time 10:00pm in this rural neighborhood, especially in outdoor hot tub.
* Please Recycle. Use boxes on back porch. We’ll haul.
Check Out Procedures:
1. Pile dirty towels (so we know what's been used.) Leave lien on beds.
2. Wash any dirty dishes and RUN DISHWASHERs (so we can put clean dishes away.)
3. Start a load of towels IF you like - thanks.
4. OK to leave doors open for housekeepers, & keys on counter. Call that you've left, or stop by B&B if after 10am.
Thank you very much. Enjoy your stay.
From Dec 23 - 25, 2016 the minimum stay is 4 nights.
My husband Doug & I have been Innkeeping over 20 years. With hundreds of return customers, see high-star ratings & reviews online. B&B & cabin are country-comfy, not frilly. We're friendly & want to help customize your vacation. Tons of fun things to do and see around here. Ask us the local experts. Appreciate the opportunity to accommodate you.