About this listing
Relax on the lanai with a drink, put your feet up, and listen to the trade winds rustling through the palms of Kihei Resort's well-manicured Japanese zen garden.
Take a short walk out of complex & across the street to Sugar Beach for snorkeling, swimming & bodyboarding.
Let the breeze flow though the condo as the dual ceiling fans turn, or make use of A/C units in both the bedroom and living room.
Our 621sq. ft.ground-level one bedroom condo was completely renovated in May 2011. With granite counter tops, and a full kitchen with all utensils, you can whip up a meal from the nearby farmers market. Or just relax in front of the 42" flat screen TV and order a pizza. Wifi internet access installed too.
The queen bed in the bedroom luxuriously sleeps two, and the brand new sleeper sofa in the living room has a pull-out queen memory foam mattress that can comfortably sleep two adults.
We provide soap, shampoo, laundry detergent, dryer sheets, hair dryer, beach towels, cooler, beach chairs, boogie board, everything you need for your Maui beach vacation!
Kihei Resort has a swimming pool, jacuzzi, and barbeque area. Just 12 miles from the airport, it is located directly across from Kalepolepo Beach Park and Sugar Beach. A mile away is Azeka Shopping Center and Piilani Village Shopping Center with many restaurants. Another mile further south is lovely Kalama Park and some of Maui's most popular beaches (Kamaole Beaches I, II and III). You can go for a morning walk on the beach, swim, walk or bicycle to shopping and restaurants, then return to watch the sun set over the Pacific, just across the street from your home away from home.
This condo is managed by a local owner, and complies with all Hawaii state transient accommodations laws. The nightly fee is INCLUSIVE of 4.16% Hawaii General Excise Tax and 9.25% Hawaii Transient Accommodations Tax
You will have full access of all of the condo, and all of the public spaces of Kihei Resort.
Interaction with guests
I have a lock-box key system allowing for self check-in, so I may not get to meet with you face to face. I live right down the street, and work only ten minutes away, and I aim to respond to any problems in person within a couple hours. I'm happy to email back and forth to answer any questions about Maui activities.
License or registration numberW79009010-01
Learn about this field
1. Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere in the unit or on the lanai of the unit.
2. Unit Occupancy: The maximum number of guests is limited to 4 persons. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. Parking: Parking is limited to one vehicle. Vehicle is to be parked in stall #64 only. This stall is located to the far end of the lot near the recycling station. Vehicle must be parked facing inward. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
4. Noise: Quiet hours are 10pm to 8am, seven days a week. Guests should curb all social functions, music, and noise during these hours.
5. Dangerous Items: Prohibited are flammable oils or fluids like gasoline, kerosene, naphtha, benzene, explosives, fireworks, and any open flame. Barbecuing or grilling is allowed only in the community grill area in the southeast corner of the complex.
6. Trash: Trash can is in the washer/dryer closet. When full, trash can be brought to the dumpsters in the parking lot.
7. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed.
8. Lanai (deck) care: Do not leave towels or clothes out to dry on the lanais. Do not leave trash in view on the lanai. You will find beach chairs, cooler, and boogie board inside the storage bench on the lanai for your use and enjoyment at the beach. Please do not bring any of these items into the condo as they are generally full of sand.
9. Pool Rules: Pool and Hot Tub hours are from 9am to 9pm. You must use the pool key to enter the locked pool entry gate. There is no lifeguard on duty, pool use is at ones own risk. Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult. No glass of any kind is allowed in the pool. A $100 fine will be assessed to any guest bringing in glass. Plastic cups are provided so that you may bring your drink to the pool. No running, shouting, spitting, nudity, yelling, diving, playing music or radios, Do not enter pool covered in suntan oil, or if ill with open sores, cuts, rashes. Infants must wear plastic pants over diapers.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 5 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I enjoy reading The Economist on the beach, traveling to new countries with a carry-on size backpack and an ATM card, and winning at Pub Trivia Night.
As a host, I provide easy lock-box self check-in to my guests. I live nearby and am just a phone call away for anything you need. I provide detailed recommendations on nearby restaurants, bars, beaches, and activities. I want you to experience the best my island has to offer!