The apartement is 120 m2 and have 1 bedroom with a double bed, one childrens room with a babycot and and juniorbed (200 cm long) and two livingrooms where it is posible for one person to sleep on the couch. If needed we have air mattresses for two extra persons. The kitchen has microwave, dishwasher, gas stove, washing machine and tumbledryer.
We have a baby and therefore baby equipment is availiable.
This is the most central part of Copenhagen. We live in a bohemian quarter at the most cosy street in Copenhagen in the hearth of the most interesting part of Copenhagen. Very good nightlife, restaurants, streetlife and museums near by. Copenhagen has great offers for both adulths and children.
The apartment is only 200 meters from a nice lake. There are many restuarants to choose between from different nationalities in our street, homemade icecream shop, cafees and playgrounds.
10 min. walk to central Copenhagen and the bigshopping street “Strøget”. 15 min. walk to Tivoli etc.
Helpful websites for sites, shopping and events in Copenhagen:
- AOK (All about Copenhagen) in english: (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Visit Copenhagen: (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- Website for our street - shops in the street: (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- And take a look on the american magazine MONOCLEs copenhagen (Website hidden by Airbnb)
- And the same from New York Times: (Website hidden by Airbnb)