About this listing
This flat is a traditional home in Buenos Aires.
Live as a porteño with comfort.
Enjoy this residential neighborhood, near a green area in Buenos Aires.
Various means of transport within few blocks.
Ideal to live: big green areas and important commercial areas. Everything surrounds. 200 mts from Cabildo Av, with the flavor of a traditional neighborhood.
Within 10 ' of waking: subway, train and many busses.
Silent. Lightly. Two balconies. Elegant, classic and functional. Everything is in perfect conditions. Optional parking space.
- Hardwood floors, carpeted rooms, wallpaper environments.
- Two Air conditioning Cold / Heat
- WI-FI Broadband Internet
- Cable TV
- Music Center
- Cordless phone answering machine
- 2 Televisions
- Iron / vacuum cleaner / polisher
- Bed linen and towels
- Weekly maid service
- Gas heater
- … and many other details to offer to you a comfortable housing.
Entrance Hall: With haughty framed mirror and umbrella stand style.
Living Dining room:
Superb dining for 8
Velvet Living room set.
-Room 1: complete room set with double bed with spring mattress and chair in the main room with candles, ornaments, night tables, mirror, telephone, TV and closet.
-Room 2: Single sommier ( it is nicer than the one in the photo) , stlye desk and chair, lamp, ornaments, night table, big library, telephone and closet. French windows to balcony.
-Room 3: double bunk bed, desk and chair, lamp, ornaments, mirror, table and a big closet. French windows to balcony.
- Alarm clocks
Kitchen with dining journal:
- Corner table for 6.
- Refrigerator two doors standing freezer with ice and water dispenser
- Coffee maker, toaster and electric juicer
- Gas stove and electric oven and grill.
- Dishes, Set of pots and pans, glasses, etc.
- Exhaust fan.
- Master bathroom w / bathtub
Closed Balcony: With bar and a folding table.
Open Balcony: Plants and lounge chair
-Automatic Washing Machine
Interaction with Guests
As much as they like!
The Green Area!
Various means of transport in the area.
In the neighborhood:
Points of interests:
- Ciudad Universitaria
- DOT Buenos Aires Shopping
- Commercial Area: Belgrano y Vicente López
- Chinese quarter
- River soccer stadium and Museum
- Obras Sanitarias arena
- Many Clubs y gyms
- Barrancas de Belgrano
- Saavedra Park, Balcarce Square, Parque de los Niños
- Tren de la Costa.
- Museums: Larreta, Irurtia, Sarmiento
- Supermarkets: Coto, Carrefour, Dia
- 200 meters from Cabildo Av.
- 800 meters from Congreso de Tucumán subway station (Line D)
- 800 meters from ¨Núñez¨ train station (branch Retiro- Tigre )
- 1100 meters from Saavedra bridge (Cabildo y Gral Paz)
- Many Bus Lines: 29 Por Pque. Sarmiento, 29-R Por Pque. Sarmiento, 38, 38-R, 59, 59-R, 60, 60-R, 68, 68-R, 133, 133-R, 151, 151-R, 152, 152-R, 161 Por Florida, 161 Por Martelli, 161-R Por Florida, 161-R Por Martelli, 168, 168-R, 184, 184-R.
Other Things to Note
You have a little supermarket few meters from the main door that is open until 11 pm.
It is a green area very well communicated with the rest of the city.
Take care of it as it was yours. Not big parties!
Respect the neighbors.
Pets are not allowed.
From Aug 9 - Dec 18, 2015 the minimum stay is 120 nights.
La estadía fue excelente. Marta estuvo a disposición todo el tiempo. El barrio es muy lindo y tranquilo, a algunas cuadras del subte y con excelente accesos por transporte público.
This host has 22 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews