About this listing
Cosy and compact En-Suite is our most affordable little space for the younger traveler. Easily accessed and located in a charming Victorian house in a lovely quiet area. Has views onto quiet residential gardens. Has great spa power shower and king size bed and good selection of dvd movies. It is 5-8 minutes walk to the nearest tube station of Hammersmith. EN-SUITE PHOTOS ARE VERIFIED AS TAKEN BY AIRBNB PHOTOGRAPHER. FLOORPLAN INCLUDED. Only book if you understand full description and size please
Located centrally in zone 2 in the sought after, fashionable, charming and safe Brackenbury Village in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames. Our guests love our local area and the quiet road.
The En-Suite is a totally private and self-contained unit within a large Victorian house. It has its own entrance door and keys. It is a compact and cosy clean base ideal for travellers who want a comfortable bed, good shower and good quality sleep as the room is very peaceful. It is an ideal choice for the younger guests on a budget to stay in a homely environment in central London and in a lovely location.
FLOOR PLAN AND LAYOUT ARE SHOWN ON LISTING PHOTOS
The room has comfortable king size bed with additional memory foam mattress (200cm x150cm) to sleep 2 persons, modern bathroom with spa shower, full freeview TV and built-in DVD player plus good selection of dvd films and some books. There is overhead storage for suitcases, bags, etc. Mini fridge is also in the room. Kettle, tea cups and glasses are also there to make a hot or cold drink. Fresh folded towels and bedding are provided. The room is to the back of an imposing Victorian building with windows looking onto gardens. It is very quiet as it has no adjacent neighbours to side walls or ceiling. The En-Suite is located within a safe and secure building with floodlights and recording cctv in communal areas.
* Newly refurbished and clean
* Private modern bathroom / shower room
* Comfortable UK king size bed
* Spa shower
* Very quiet (quiet street, no neighbours above, on the sides)
* Light with big window and nice views
* Easy access
* Tea/coffee making facilities and mini fridge
* Highly safe and secure building
* All linens and towels provided
* Toiletries provided (tissue and soap)
* Free WiFi
* TV, DVD, hairdryer
* Plenty of shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants around
* Fantastic location and near all transport
This place is not suitable for wheelchair users or people with mobility problems.
The En-suite is designed and priced for the younger travellers on a budget.
We do not recommend our En-Suite for older guests. Senior guests are welcome to book our bigger apartments.
We provide detailed local area maps, instructions, information folder in most common languages.
Internet details are provided on arrival.
INVENTORY AND WHAT YOU GET
Apart from listing description and photos below are details of the items you can expect in the apartment:
1 x king duvet
2 x pillows
Clean and folded sheets and bedding covers for all the above
1 x king bed throw / cover on king bed
1 x bath towel per person
1 x bath/shower mat
mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding provided
1 x hairdryer
toilet tissue on arrival only
bin liner/refuse bag on arrival only
hand soap on arrival only
body soap on arrival only
selection of DVD films
Apartment has UNIVERSAL ELECTRIC SOCKET in case you forget your adapter plug
We provide hairdryer
The entire En-suite.
Interaction with guests
The fastest way of contact with us is via Airbnb email messaging.
1. Central and yet quiet and residential
2. Safe with friendly locals
3. Village atmosphere in the middle of London
4. Close to tube
5. Best connected area by public transport
6. Green with parks and near river Thames
7. Easy access to Heathrow and Gatwick airports
8. Lots of shops and Westfield nearby
9. Nice pubs and cafes around
10. Quiet zone with no noise from traffic or aircraft above
Located centrally in zone 2 in the fashionable, sought after, charming and safe BRACKENBURY VILLAGE in Hammersmith W6 0 postcode. The borough of Hammersmith & Fulham is central and next to the river Thames.
The local area is safe and has a "village-y" and friendly feel with lovely Victorian houses around, little shops and pubs. The big shopping high street is within 5 minutes walk with lots and lots of shops. Nearest Hammersmith tube is 5 minutes walk. Heathrow airport is 30 minutes away by tube train or by car/taxi. Central London (Piccadilly) is 15 minutes away by tube.
With three tube lines including District and Piccadilly running through Hammersmith and a gigantic bus station with buses to take you all over London, you’ll find Hammersmith to be one of the greatest transport connected areas of London.
The area has plenty of coffee and deli shops around to have delicious breakfast or lunch as well as gastro pubs, restaurants for dinner. There are 3 large supermarkets in the local area. Hammersmith is also home to the London's best restaurant - the famous River Cafe. Europe's largest shopping mall the Westfield is also nearby. For those interested in entertainment Lyric Theatre is 4 minutes walk away. Hammersmith Apollo is approx. 10 minutes walk. Hammersmith is also home to some very famous people such as Lily Allen, Hugh Grant and even Harry Potter himself, Daniel Radcliffe.
Onstreet parking is free on Saturdays and Sundays and between 5pm - 9am on weekdays. Otherwise it is pay at meter at £2.20 per hour. Local meters accept credit cards.
The river Thames and its riverside pubs are a short walk away.
There is also a lovely Ravenscourt Park nearby with its world famous gastro pub the Anglesea Arms (4th best gastro pub in London, the Times Nov. 2013) which I personally recommend for inexpensive good food experience.
Please click on Guidebook to see the local restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, grocery stores and other services.
Hammersmith is a fantastic transport hub and you will find it is the best connected area in all of London.
Other things to note
Please respect our time zone and please be quiet during UK night hours.
CHECK IN IS FROM 3PM
Not suitable for pets
Not suitable for infants (0-2 years)
No parties or events
1. Please keep us informed about your arrival time so we can arrange your check-in smoothly.
2. Please present a valid passport matching your name on the reservation on exchange of keys.
3. If we are away you may be greeted by our representative or you will be given details in advance for self check-in
4. Ensure the main door to the building is always locked when you come in or out.
5. If you have any questions or issues during your stay please email via Airbnb. In emergency please call the number on your Airbnb confirmation.
6. Please report any damage or breakage immediately to us so we have time to rectify.
7. Please do not flood the floor or outside the shower unit. The shower is for use by one person at a time
8. Only people booked on the itinerary can stay in the apartment. No additional people without our consent.
9. Please no loud behaviour, no smoking, no pets. If policies are not observed you may be removed from premises without refunds.
10. Please switch off all appliances and lights when you are not in the flats.
11. Please no dumping loose rubbish, cardboard, boxes or small bags outside the house. Penalty £50 for non-observance. Rubbish MUST be properly bagged up in black bin liners provided. If you are unsure leave it in the En-Suite please.
12. Please do NOT change TV settings. Please do not unplug any cables connected to the TV.
13. Please do not remove information folder from the En-Suite and leave on the side table for next guests. Please do not damage guest information folder as it costs £150 and time to re-produce.
14. Please no hair cutting and no shaving on the beds as bed sheets get ruined.
15. Please do not damage towels, bedding and sheets with cosmetics, hair colourants, acid, ink, oil, food or similar. If you use hair colourants get your own towels please
16. Please air the place regularly by opening windows so that not to allow steam or condensation on windows.
17. Please no spilling of acid on the bathroom marble floor.
18. Please no eating and no oil in our beds please.
19. Please respect our time zone and please be quiet during UK night hours.
20. Please do not use additional bed linens and towels bagged up and left for new visitors.
21. Check-out is by 10.00 am hours. Any late check-out which is not agreed by us will be charged to the guest at £30 per hour and payable to our cleaners.
22. When you check-out please leave the keys in the lock for the housekeeper as you found on arrival.
22. INVENTORY AND WHAT YOU GET. Apart from listing description and photos below are details of the items you can expect in the En-Suite:
1 x king duvet, 2 x pillows, Freshly laundered and non-ironed sheets, 1 x bed cover, 1 x bath towel per person, 1 x bath floor mat, mattress and pillow protectors for all bedding provided, 1 x hairdryer, clothes hangers, 2 x toilet tissue rolls on arrival only, bin liner/refuse bag x 2 per week or 1 for 3 days, hand soap on arrival only, body soap on arrival only.
23. OUR PROPERTIES ARE SELF-CATERING AND WE DO NOT PROVIDE SERVICES. All necessary details such as local taxi numbers can be found in the information folder in the apartment.
24. THE EN-SUITE IS DESIGNED AND PRICED FOR THE YOUNGER TRAVELERS ON A BUDGET.
25. OUR PROPERTIES ARE NOT SUITABLE FOR OLDER PEOPLE AND MOBILITY RESTRICTED PEOPLE.
26. UNFORTUNATELY WE CANNOT ACCEPT BABIES OF CRYING AGE DUE TO THE PEACEFUL ENVIRONMENT WE OFFER TO OUR GUESTS AND TENANTS
27. You have read full description and understand the small size of the unit and the floor layout shown on the listing before you booked online. Maximum 2 suitcases in this unit.
28. Please note we cannot offer early check-in or late check-out due to arrangements with cleaning company. Your check in and out time is confirmed on your booking.
30. Please note, your queries / phone calls will be answered during daytime hours of 8am - 6pm GMT time. We are unable to respond to you during other hours. Emergency number for serious health issues, crime, fire, flooding is 999 in the UK. All other issues not mentioned here are deemed not urgent and you need to wait for response until the next day if you contact us after 6pm. If you are dissatisfied with your accommodation at any time you must report it to us in writing immediately, and should you seek a refund you must vacate the premises by the nearest 10.00 am hours since you reported any problem for us to consider any refunds for days not stayed. You must not continue to stay in the accommodation if you consider requesting refunds.
Only people on the reservation are permitted into the building. No additional people (including infants) without prior consent. Each unauthorised trespassing person will be charged £60 per each entry to the building and will be removed from accommodation.
CHECK-IN IS FROM 3PM
We offer residential accommodation in a quiet space to our overseas guests and travelers. Please note we cannot accept locals from London and GB with a UK phone number as the locals often book accommodation for undesired purposes. Local "GB guests" will be cancelled. Our accommodation is for overseas tourists and visitors.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund plus service fees back.
This host has 744 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello and welcome to our page. We enjoy meeting people from around the world, and, time permitting exchanging experiences with our guests. We met many lovely people and made some friends. Airbnb is a great platform which sends people from across the globe to your place and you can live like a local when traveling. We cannot do without good coffee and good books :-) Please send a message if you have any questions. Thanks very much! x