This new home (completed May 2011) is the perfect jumping off point for the whole San Francisco Bay Area. It fronts on to a small park with a play structure, so it is perfect for a traveling family. Here are some of the details on this property:
- Sits in the Linfield Oaks neighborhood, so it is a 5 minute walk to downtown Palo Alto, downtown Menlo Park, Caltrain station, Menlo Park library, Burgess Park, and Burgess Pool
- 4 bedrooms and 3.5 baths
- Plenty of multi-media: Large screen TV, cable, in ceiling speakers connected to stereo
- 2 car garage
- Completely new construction, finishes are all upgraded
- Free Wifi
Overall, this is a wonderful property and you are sure to enjoy your time here in Northern California with this as your home base.
Please NOTE: In July and August 2017, the owner will need occasional access to the home in order to both perform maintenance and show the home to potential long term renters. He will make best efforts to minimize impact to guests. Most visits would be approximately 10 minutes.
Just a few requests to keep my home in good shape:
1. No pets allowed.
2. Absolutely no smoking in the house.
2. Please, no food or drink upstairs or in the family room! It always finds a way to spill. ;-)
3. No shoes on the carpet upstairs
4. No hosting of parties or gatherings in the house. It is outside the scope of this rental and is problematic for me and for the neighbors. The residence is for the renters' use only.
5. Fireplace is not operational
6. Please conserve water as best you can.
7. Normal wear and tear does not include broken items in house. Please make every effort to treat the home gently. Renter is expected to fix what you break, and is financially liable to do so.
8. Owner may need to enter house to make repairs or show house to future potential renters or buyers with 24 hours notice. Tenant will make every effort to accommodate this.
9. Tenant should acquire their own renters insurance. Owner is not liable in anyway for damage to tenant's items or injury to any tenant from any circumstance.
10. Tenant is responsible for aggregate electricity, gas, and water charges that exceed $275.
Thanks for taking a look at my property. I'm a single parent living a great life here in Menlo Park with my family. I spent many years working for big companies and start-ups here in Silicon Valley. I spend most of my time socializing with friends, exploring with the kids, doing yoga, and enjoying the incredible outdoors here in the Bay Area.