About this listing
In this studio you'll live like a New Yorker! Perfect for a romantic getaway, it is quiet, ideally located on a one way street, yet it is walking distance from the West Village, Broadway, SoHo, China Town, Little Italy, NYU... The place is immaculate
The studio has:
• A comfortable QUEEN size bed with a memory foam mattress.
• Electric fireplace which makes the place cozy and charming especially during the winter months.
• Fully stocked kitchen for cooking. I have a Nespresso Coffee Machine which you'll like if you've never tried their coffee.
• High Speed Wireless internet. Note that I do Not have a TV or cable.
• High quality humidifier to better the quality of the air if you find it too dry.
• Closet for your belongings. I'll only have a few things in it. The rest is yours.
• Two big windows with natural light, equipped with shades and curtains to make it really dark at night so that you can sleep comfortably.
• Immaculate, good size bathroom with a shower with great water pressure. I'll provide Shampoo and fresh towels.
• Dining table that is set up for 2 people but can always be extended to accommodate 4.
• A/C Unit; although I decided to take it off in the winter time to reduce the outside noise. I'll set it up once the summer comes.
• Lots of lights and candles to create the atmosphere you want.
• There is no washer/dyer in the building, but a laundromat is located very close to the studio and they wash/fold/dryclean your clothes for a good rate.
• FREE street parking if you happen to have a car in the city. You can always find parking on my street or one-two blocks up or down.
• Good heating system.
Everything in the studio! Mi casa e su casa :)
Interaction with guests
We'll communicate as much as necessary in order to make sure that you have a great stay while in NYC. I will be the one welcoming you unless I'm on the road. If that's the case I'll have a friend give you the key and show you around. I'll give you one set of keys which you have to make sure you won't lose. When you leave, the door locks automatically so all you have to do is leave the keys on the table and you are all set!
Please feel free to text/email me with any questions and I will be glad to get back at you as soon as I can (within a few hours). After booking, please take a look to read the house rules, and write me if you have any questions! Looking forward to hosting you :)
It is located in the best part of the East Village, walking distance to SoHo, Nolita, West Village, Little Italy and China Town. All subways are a few blocks away. You can't beat the location! The studio is a walk-up in a historic building from the 1900s, and is located on a one way street in a very charming & happening neighborhood, full of restaurants, boutiques and everything you might need during your time in the big apple. The studio is 1-2 blocks away from two places that you must visit while in NYC: Katz Delicatessen established in 1888 and Russ & Daughters, opened in 1914. Two landmarks that will give you a true NY taste. Famous Broadway is just 5 minutes away where all the action is.
The studio is just 6 blocks away from 4, 5, 6 Line (@ Bleecker Street), half a block away from F Line (@ 2nd Avenue), 5 blocks away from B, D, F, M (@ Broadway Lafayette).
Other things to note
Check in and checkout is flexible. I'll work with your arrival and departure time to make sure you don't waste precious time. If I have other guests, check in is best at 3pm and check out at 11am. The door locks automatically so all you have to do is leave the keys on the table when you leave and you are all set! Bon voyage & come back soon...
This studio means a lot to me and I want you to be mindful of:
• NYC is a very dirty city, so I have a NO SHOES policy in the studio to keep it clean. Please be respectful of that!
Note that the apartment faces the front of the building, so you might hear some noises from the street (nothing unbearably loud and very common for New York, just a heads up if you are coming from a small town where everything is quiet)!
• Turn off all lights, oven, fireplace when you leave the apartment. The fireplace has two settings: one for flames and the other one for heating. Please use only the one for flames as the studio is always warm.
• Close the window whenever you are not home.
• No smoking allowed.
• Treat the place as if it would be yours! VERY IMPORTANT!
Favorite word: wan·der·lust = a strong desire to travel. I'm sure that we both same a similar passion since we are here :)
Favorite Quote: Some people see things as they are and ask Why... I dream things that never were and ask Why Not?