About this listing
In the heart of Milan in a 17th century building completely renovated, spacious loft-studio with separate kitchen and bathroom.
The apartment is located on the first floor without elevator in an old Milan style building and preserves its characteristic wooden ceiling completely recovered.
Organized with an open space with a double bed and a sofa bed (which becomes a french double bed 140x200 cm). The apt can host up to 4 guests.
The apartment is in front of the hostel, in a street (Via Medici a crossing street of Via Torino) in the city-center near the shopping area, 5-10 minutes walking from the Duomo and the metro lines green, yellow and red. Well connected to Milan airports and stations.
Close to University Cattolica, St. Ambrogio and the nightlife of San Lorenzo and Ticinese areas and shopping area of via Torino.
The flat is newly furnished.
The price includes towels and sheets.
The apartment is equipped with pots and pans and all the necessary to cook.
In the apt there is free wifi connection.
When booking, must provided name and surname of the guests and, at check in, must be provided with a copy of passport/ID for registration and sign a rental written agreement conforming to Italian laws.
It 'necessary to inform the owner of any guests that you want to invite in the study.
Garbage collection must follow the rules of the municipality of Milan to be collected separately as plastic, metal, paper compared to the rest that has to be undifferentiated.
For pets must be requested prior approval to the owner at the time of booking.
About the Host, Rocco
I was born in Naples and moved to Milan in 2007. I work in strategic consulting for financial institutions.
For me Airbnb is a way to meet and get in touch with new people.
I love hosting and meeting new people. I want my guests to enjoy something special of Milan and have a 5 stars Airbnb experience.
Based on my travelling experience (both for work and pleasure) I defined the 6 MUSTs of my apts:
1) they must express something of the TRUE MILAN: each apt has something which, as a tourist in my first years in Milan, I loved (the fantastic view which is very difficult to find in Milan, the old courts, ...)
2) they must be a place where I WOULD LOVE TO LIVE (the studio with Duomo view is in the same building where I live with my family, of course in a separate apt!)
3) they must be CENTRAL: walking distance to most attractions, close to bars/restaurants/aperitivos, close to connections to airports and stations
4) they must be CLEAN: when I travel (as a tourist) the cleaning is the first requirement I have!
5) they must be AFFORDABLE for most tourists, without any unexpected expenses and with all comforts (airconditioning, towels, linen, hair dryer, washing machine, iron, ... and of course free WIFI!!!)
6) they must be in a SAFE area: Milan is not a very dangerous town, but, being father of 3 kids, I have chosen the location in an area where I am expecting my sons can walk alone in the evening.