About this listing
Live near transit - train, metro, free bus. Clean room with WiFi. Friendly host. Great to make new friends. And, get a chance to explore Kuala Lumpur. You have found the right place @ Shin!
**** Other listings near CBD of Kuala Lumpur: ****
Selamat Datang and Welcome to Kuala Lumpur, my lovely friends from abroad/ local!
*** Within Golden Triangle of Kuala Lumpur. 3.3km (30 minutes) on foot to Petronas Twin Towers!
*** Free City Bus direct from home ***
*** Fast Internet WiFi at home;
*** 2 minutes walking distance direct from home to public transport (FREE GoKL City Bus, Monorail, LRT, Public Buses and Taxis) that takes you around city easily (within 10~ 15 minutes) & very affordably (ranges from RM2 ~ RM4.10 by train, Free or RM1 ~ RM2 by bus);
*** Clean & comfortable bed (quality sleep guaranteed);
*** Portal WiFi on-the-go on request;
*** Mobile phone to call Shin or local inquiry;
*** 24-hour Security;
*** Free-to-use Pool & Gym facilities;
*** Very cheap 24-hour local food stalls just outside apartment gate (RM2.50 for a cup of coffee/ tea);
*** 24-hour convenient stores;
*** Very close to local wet market Bazaar Baru Chow Kit, Kampung Baru & National Art Gallery (walking time about 15 minutes from home).
If you like to experience how a local lives, you are welcome to stay with me for a short period of time. It would be a wonderful opportunity to make new friends. And, get a chance to explore Kuala Lumpur and other parts of Malaysia (transit point from my home).
Located 100m away from Jalan Tun Razak, right between Petronas Twin Towers KLCC (3.3km on the east on foot) & Bangsar-Damansara (8.8km on the west). It is in close proximity to Kuala Lumpur city shopping, dining & entertainment outlets and also major office towers made it an ideal location for your stay.
I am a small home owner with extra private room with king-size bed & attached bathroom to spare. This smoke-free cosy children-friendly home with great access to public transport (bus, taxi, LRT metro, monorail) within door steps that connects you within city of Kuala Lumpur and outside of Kuala Lumpur (e.g. Genting Highland, Kuantan, Cherating, Taman Negara National Park).
About my home:
+ 96sqm (1,043sq ft) small, simple but cosy home.
+ Smoke-free (if you would like to smoke, please do so at the foyer, TQ).
+ Fast Internet Wifi-service.
+ Washing machine (within my home).
+ Iron and ironing board.
+ Fully-fitted-and-equipped kitchen with oven, microwave oven, fridge, cooker hood and hob, kettle, cutleries, crockery, cups, pans and pots for your usage just like you are at home (please wash up after you have finished).
+ Shoes cabinet (please leave your shoes here, TQ).
About the room:
+ Fully furnished.
+14sqm (154sq ft) space.
+ Smoke-free (if you would like to smoke, please do so at the foyer, TQ).
+ King-sized bed with comfortable mattress.
+ Private attached bathroom with hot shower and bath tub.
+ Wardrobe space.
+ Shampoo and body soap wash.
+ Hair Dryer.
+ Additional mattress is available upon request.
Things to do at home:-
+ Swimming & Gym @ Level 5 Facilities Floor
+ Surfing on the Internet
+Table Tennis (Ping Pong) bats and balls are available for your enjoyment at facilities floor @ Level 5 Facilities Floor.
+ Magazines & Books.
+ Radio & CDs.
+ TV (with limited channels).
+ European Board & Card Games - Uno, Halli Galli, Geistes Blitz 2.0, Cluedo, Tiki Topple, Blokus, Pictionary, Top Secret Spies, Lady Alice, Le Havre (Dutch version), Tally Ho!, Scrabble, Woolly Bully, Burrows, Dream Factory, Skippo Dice, Ubongo, Caffe Internationale, Set.
+ Coffee/ Tea/ Milk/ Cereal/ Biscuits/ Cookies are available for your enjoyment. If you have other request, feel free to discuss with me.
+ Local mobile phone for use.
+ Cleaning of room will be done prior discussion with you (I respect your privacy and will not go into your room. Please ask if you need help with cleaning).
* Please be reminded that this is NOT a hotel, I hope you understand.*
Facilities available within the apartment compound (Located at Level 5 within apartment building):
+ Swimming Pool
+ Children Pool
+ Gymnasium (Jogging Machines, Nordic Tracks, Cycling Machines, full body workout machines)
+ Table Tennis (Ping Pong) Table
+ Half Basketball Court
+ Children's Playground
+ Squash Court
+ Coffee Terrace
+ BBQ Area
Amenities just outside the apartment compound:
+ Local food stalls (some operate at 24 hours) - Chinese, Malay, Indian and Western food varieties
+ Mini markets, e.g. 7-Eleven (24 hours), 99 Speedmart
+ Bakery/ cake shop
+ Hospital, e.g General Hospital/ Sentosa Hospital
Attractions Nearby (Walking Distance) - see my guidebook (Golden Globe) on this page (right hand corner next to "Reviews"):
+ Titiwangsa Park (Lake)
+ Chow Kit Market
+ Kampung Baru Malay Traditional Homes
+ Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC)
+ National Library
+ National Theatre
+ National Art Gallery
+ Petronas Twin Towers KLCC/ Bukit Bintang/ KL Tower (if you are up for a good walk/ cycle)
Nearby Public Transport (walking distance):
1. Titiwangsa Station (Ampang/ Sri Petaling Line LRT metro) - 2~5 mins
2. Titiwangsa Station (Monorail) - 2~5 mins
3. Titiwangsa Bus Terminal (to Cherating/ Taman Negara) - 2~5 mins
4. Taxi Terminal - 1~5 mins
To get here:
1) Rail (monorail/ LRT (metro)):-
- From Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KLIA), take KLIA Express (RM55, 28 mins (KLIA); 33 mins (KLIA2)) to KL Sentral. Transit onto (i) Monorail and stop at last station Titiwangsa Station, (RM4.10, 20 mins), or (ii) LRT Kelana Jaya-line to Masjid Jamek station for transit onto Ampang-line to Titiwangsa station (RM2.50, 20 mins).
- From Hentian Pudu Sentral Bus Terminal, take the Ampang-line or Sri Petaling-line LRT from Plaza Rakyat station Titiwangsa Station (10 minutes, RM2).
2) Taxi/ Cab (Add 50% midnight surcharge for travels between 12am to 6am):-
- From KLIA, approximately RM80 - RM100 per car direct to home.
- From KL Sentral station, RM15 - RM20 per car (to purchase pre-paid ticket at the taxi booth).
- From KLIA, Airport Coach bus (45-60 mins, RM10) to KL Sentral. Transit onto taxi/ cab/ monorail/ LRT (metro). Transit onto taxi/ cab/ monorail/ LRT (metro)/ GoKL Bus.
- From Subang Airport, take transfer bus to Ara Damansara LRT station to Titiwangsa station (45 mins, RM4.70).
**Pick up from KL Sentral could be arranged (please pre-arranged earliest possible).**
4) Local Bus:-
- 302: From KLCC. Stop at Titiwangsa Bus Terminal.
- Free GoKL City Bus (Red Line) from KL Sentral to Titiwangsa Station.
Thank you for stopping by my page. I look forward in meeting you and your loved ones.
Have a wonderful day!
+ Squash Court
+ Basketball Court
+ Table Tennis Table
Interaction with guests
Shin would love to bring you to local places and do stuff together in the city when she is free. Please feel free to ask.
Other things to note
* Please get the Rapid Pass Flexi daily pass at KL Sentral Touch n' Go counter.
* Cheap Prepaid phone sim-card with internet starts at RM8-RM15 (US$2-US$5). Do get it at the airport. Telcos available: Celcom, Maxis, Digi, U-Mobile, Tune Talk.
- No smoking inside the premise. You may smoke outside the premise.
- Any other guests apart from those that checked in are not allowed inside the premise.
- Usage of in-house items are to be used with care, discretion and consideration.
- Use of kitchen should only be for light cooking and should be cleaned up after usage.
- Guests are advised to be considerate in their noise levels especially during late nights (after 12am).
- Please switch off lights, air-conditioners, fans, electrical appliances and water taps when not in use.
- Please close all windows and doors before leaving premise for your activities.
- Please try not to eat & drink in the room to avoid spillage and attraction of ants.
- No drunk-drinking please.
- Guests should be made liable for damages /loss of the items in the premise.
- Guest will be given a set of keys consisting of room key, front entrance keys and key card. Home owner will also hold a duplicate set for security purposes.
- Guests are to present passport/ ID for verification purposes, which will be returned.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 8 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Shin is a small home owner who loves to meet people from around the world.
Till now, Shin has Malaysian, Japanese, Singaporean, American, German, French, Dutch, British, Russian, Ukrainian, Italian, Chinese, Swiss, Spaniard, Canadian/ Sri Lankan, Canadian, Austrian, New Zealander, Australian, Pakistani, South Korean, Hawaiian, Mauritian/ Australian, Filipino, Romanian, Hungarian, Indonesian, Iranian, Indian, Hong Konger, Ecuadorian, Vietnamese, Argentinia & Norwegian as frequent guests.
Shin has experienced enjoyable home stay in parts of Malaysia, Japan & Australia. With that, she would like to offer her home to share her warmth with her guests who visit Kuala Lumpur.
Shin is also very grateful for all her guests who had stayed with her. Not only they are benefactors for part of her home loan, but also good friends along the way. She treats all her guests like her long-time good friends whom she has not seen for ages.
Shin loves to travel. Food is her second love. Her other interests include going to theatrical performances, symphony orchestra concerts, movies, museums, bookstores, swimming and many more.
Shin would appreciate if you could participate in activities which she tries to put in for you. She likes to do stuff together with you. If you are not keen, please also tell her straight (no worries, no hard feelings!), so she won't be putting too much effort into organising them (hee hee).
Shin works with a property/ construction company, which builds homes, shops, shopping malls, schools, hotels, water theme park, hotsprings spa, etc. If you would like to know more about owning properties in Malaysia, please feel free to exchange ideas with her.
If you'd like to know more about Shin, do drop in to say hi. I'm sure she will respond within hours.