The air-conditioned studio apartment located in a family house, 5 minutes walk from the town center and 100 meters from sea and nearst beach.
Apartments are located in a family house in a quiet part of Hvar, known as "Lučica", just 5 minuts walk from the town center and 100 meters from sea and nearst beach. The house has its own parking lot.
Our apartments are what you are looking for if you imagine yourself on a holiday far away from the noises, traffic and stress of everyday life.
The room A4 WITH MINI-KITCHEN AND BATHROOM is located on the second floor. It consists of a bedroom with double bed for two, a bathroom (toilet, shower and sink), mini-kitchen and the terrace facing west with a sea view. The mini- kitchen is equipped with necessary utensils for preparation and consumption of food. Due to the size of the room table for food consumption is on the terrace, or you can use a covered terrace in front of the house.
The room is air-conditioned and has sat-tv.
No hidden prices (towels blankets, sheets, air condition, internet and tourism tax are included in the price).
If you have any additional questions or requirements, feel free to contact us.
You can use the parking lot on our terrace, just please let us know in advance if you are coming by car.
Also if you want you can use our barbecue.
Interaction with Guests
We live in the same house where the apartment is, so it will always be someone around if you need any help.
- Entering in the apartment is from 1:00 pm on arrival day.
- Exit from the apartment is until 11:00 am on departure day.
- The apartment may use only registered guest.
- Visits in the apartments are allowed until 11:30 pm.
- From consideration for the other guests, it is forbidden to create noise in the apartments from 11:30 pm till 08:00 am.
-When leaving the apartment guests have to lock doors, turn off all appliances and make sure to shut down the water.
- On arrival, the guest is required to give personal documents for registration in guestbook, which will be returned to him within 24 hours.
- In the apartments are not allowed to enter weapons, explosives or any flammable substance.
- The guest is obliged itself to take care of its preciousness, and the host is not responsible for their eventual disappearance.
- Guests are responsible for their behavior inside the apartment and in the case of any accidents alone bear the consequences.
- It is forbidden to taking out towels, blankets and other things from the apartment.
- The apartments cannot be used for any other purpose than those set forth, nor can any activities take place in them that represent an affront to the norms of everyday life, morals, and public order.
- Guests who do not respect and are in flagrant violation of the house rules will have their accommodation cancelled unconditionally.
We were made to feel welcome with iced tea on arrival from Tonci's mum. She was very friendly but didn't speak much English which was fine. The apartment was clean with a good powerful shower. The kitchen was well-equipped. The apartment looked as per the listing. It had a balcony from which we had a view of an attractive church tower and the sea and it was really nice to eat breakfast there. The location was not in the centre of Hvar which was probably good from a noise perspective - the apartment was very quiet. However it was less than 5 mins walk from the apartment to the ferry drop off. The apartment was also situated in a more convenient location for the big supermarket and swimming areas than the centre of town so overall I would say the location was good. It was a lovely walk along the seafront to get to all the restaurants. The bed was comfortable, the air con worked, there was a clothes dryer on the balcony which was convenient. We had our own private entrance and we didn't really see Tonci and family much. However when we asked for a late check out, he was really friendly and accommodating as he didn't have guests in till later - this was appreciated.
Overall, I would say this was a very good apartment and I would recommend it.
Lovely little studio apartment that was in perfect location, a short walk from the harbour and felt very safe. Lovely sitting out on the balcony/ terrace for breakfast and being able to see the sea! We were greeted with ice tea on arrival and were able to check out slightly later which was ideal. A great stay and would definitely recommend!
The apartment is ok. The terrace is nice, and the room, rather basic. We missed some more cuttlery and other kitchen material. The host didn't show up and her mother gave us the keys. It wasn't really an AirBnB experience, so we felt a bit disappointed... Hvar island is easy to discover, and for us, Pakleni islands were a huge highlight.
Nos encanto el departamento, con terraza privada! seguro volveremos,
GRacias por todo
A great location. Near supermarkets, the sea and all the main bars and restaurants but also very quiet. Balcony waa great, nice view! Didn't meet Tonci so unfortunately didn't get any tips about Hvar but that didn't matter too much as things are easy to find.
The apartment was lovely and in a really good location, good for town and the ferry. Mumma was lovely and more than willing to help with anything, She brought us iced tea when we arrived. Would definitely stay here again and recommend it to everyone.
The apartments are 5 minutes walk from the centre of Hvar Town, but very quiet at night. The rooms were clean and comfortable and we had a very warm welcome from Tonci's mum (though our stumbling attempts at German helped also). She also very kindly let us have use of a vacant room for our last afternoon in Hvar after we had checked out.
This host has 66 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews