Large property in Tucson's historic Armory Park neighborhood, within walking distance to the bustling downtown and streetcar access. Two-part home including original adobe house circa 1900 and modern wing built in 1990s. Flagstone patio and large yard, with shade provided by mesquite trees. Walk/bike to downtown and 4th Ave shopping districts and to the University of Arizona.
Free parking on premises
Unavailable: Carbon monoxide detector