About this listing
Beautifully restored 1915 Craftsman home... in a GREAT Location!
This home has 4 bedrooms and two baths.
• Suited to families up to 6 to 9.
• Families of 8 includes the "Peaceful Queen Bed & Bath En Suite" on the main floor, the whole house with no other guests.
• Families of 7 or less will have the second floor. Three bedrooms and your own bath. The kitchen is shared with others that stay in the En Suite on the main floor.
Beautifully restored 1915 Craftsman home...
in a GREAT Location!
This listing has three bedrooms and a full bath.
• This property is suited to couples or families up to 7 to 9, please enquire.
• Home is owner occupied....
• 100 year old floors have just recently been re-finished and cannot accommodate heels, wheels or animals.
• THREE BEDROOMS ....... (sleeps seven)
• Three bedrooms and beautiful bath upstairs.
• One large King bedroom.
• One comfy Queen bedroom.
• Third bedroom has Three Twin beds.
The other listing I have is an En Suite with a comfort Queen, on the main floor. It is available to families when booking 7 - 9 people. Please see my other listing-
• • • "Peaceful Queen Bed & Bath En Suite" I call it the "Bali Room" ...french doors to the peaceful deck and the NW Bali hut deck for relaxing or meditation!
Guests have access to:
• Living room, Dining room, Front and back Porch, Kitchen.
• Spacious front and back porches for enjoying the peace of the neighborhood. (UNTILL 10pm please)
• Backyard relaxation, meditation deck. (UNTILL 10pm please)
Interaction with Guests
I will interact as much or al little as necessary... here to help answer questions about the area and to make your stay as enjoyable and as comfortable as I can!
• FOOD CLOSE BY...
All within a few blocks... on Sandy Blvd. Walking distance:
• Cabezon Seafood Bistro- 52nd & Sandy
• Rose City FOOD CARTS!
• Case Study Coffee- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Bakeshop- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Pitch Dark Chocolate- 53rd/ Sandy
• Du's Grill- They do Bento right!- 53rd / Sandy
• Zien Hong- Chinese- 53rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Laurelwood Public House & Brewery- 51st / Sandy Blvd.
• Gustav's Bier Stube-German food- 50th / Sandy Blvd.
• New Deal Cafe - Breakfast cafe- 53rd / Halsey
• Killer Burger- Burgers- 47th / Sandy Blvd.
• Whole Foods Market- 43rd / Sandy Blvd.
• Trader Joe's- 4121 NE Halsey
• Fleur De Lis Bakery & Cafe- 3930 NE Hancock St (40th & Hancock)
• The Hollywood "Saturday Market"- fresh, local produce all year! 42nd / Hancock (Grocery Outlet's lot)
Located CLOSE-IN- NE Portland- on the edge of the Hollywood District... ROSE CITY PARK
• Close to PDX airport- 4 mi.
• Close to City Center- 4 mi.
• Close to Oregon Convention Center- 2 mi.
• Train station- Bus station- 4mi.
• Close to public transit- Tri-met #12 bus stop one block away
• Max line - Stops at 42nd or 60th.
• Voodoo Doughnuts- 15th & NE Davis Street, just off Sandy Blvd. There's also one downtown!
• 1.3 mi. to Providence Portland Medical Center
• An hour & 1/2 drive WEST to the beautiful Oregon Coast!
• Easy one hour drive west to the Willamette Valley WINE COUNTRY
• East to the Columbia River GORGE- Multnomah Falls and many waterfalls and short hikes
• Mt Hood for skiing/snowshoeing/hiking
• Hood River where the wind surfing happens!
Other Things to Note
Guests who would most appreciate staying here are those interested in having the "Portland Experience". The home is clean and well kept, vintage, artsy and comfortable. The location is the best - close to good restaurants, food carts, parks and public transportation. I have many repeat customers and look forward to meeting many more new guests."
• Beautiful newly finished softwood floors... 100 year old floors have just recently been re-finished and cannot accommodate heels, wheels or animals. PLEASE... NO SHOES... NO Wheels... No heels...
• please remove shoes at the door... Socks preferred, Quieter too!
• No pets please, I don't allow dogs or cats to stay.
• No smoking in the house. You may smoke outside.
• Quiet hours are: 10:00pm - 8:00am please.
• Quiet residential neighborhood, please respect our neighbors.
• Shared kitchen... some room in the frig for your things. Light cooking only. Please no frying or bacon.
• Please replace any items used.
• Beverages- wine, cider and beer available for purchase.
• Compost bin in the sink for food vegetable scraps. Please no animal products.
• Recycle bins for return bottles, paper, plastic, garbage
If you have any questions, please ask and I will do my best to help you out with them!
Most of all, please enjoy your stay here in this great home!