Bright, cozy, modern room in the heart of San Francisco in Nob Hill. The location is very convenient and central. The room is professionally cleaned through Homejoy (Airbnb partner) prior to your arrival. Fresh linens and towels will be provided.
Your Room - Queen sized bed (all brand new set), dresser, desk and chair, all for your use!
"I give Arman my highest recommendation! He is a wonderful host, incredibly generous, and respectful of his guests' needs. His apartment is spotless and fresh, and the room is wonderful - it has lots of sunshine and a wonderful California feel. :)" - Alexandra
"This apartment is close to EVERYTHING! It is really convenient and I love how I could go anywhere within 5-10 mins. Arman was very hospitable and friendly, he is a great person and I felt welcomed and comfortable. The apartment was clean and the room was awesome :)" - Gabrielle
"Everything is spotless. Great bed. Perfect location. I recommend highly and am very appreciative of Arman's thoughtfulness and hospitality." - Mary
"The apartment is in a great location, clean, modern and comfortable. I loved having Trader Joe's, CVS and Flour & Co right outside the door. I was able to get to anywhere in the city easily because of transportation options." - Heidi
Thanks for checking out my listing! My place is a bright, cozy, newly renovated apartment in the heart of SF in Nob Hill.
Check out Airbnb's neighborhood guide on Nob Hill (they did a great job!) - https://www.airbnb.com/locations/san-francisco/nob-hill
*Note: The room is professionally cleaned through Homejoy (Airbnb partner) prior to your arrival. Fresh linens and towels will be provided. This is all included in your stay!
- Trader Joe's (grocery store) and CVS Pharmacy (drug store) are literally across the street!
- Beautiful NEW Apartment in Nob Hill, completely remodeled with all new appliances and fixtures. The place is spotless! Most SF apartments don't compare, this is a unique building.
- Private Bedroom w/ brand new Queen Size Bed and Modern Furniture—a desk with chair and a dresser for your use.
- Apartment has 2 bedrooms (the guest room is yours) and 1 bathroom.
- Huge spacious Kitchen w/ Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, electric kettle, french press, and everything else you might need to feel comfortable.
- Amazing, central location (hard to find better). The Building is across the street from Trader Joe's!
- Two blocks from one of the hottest San Francisco streets (Polk). The minute you walk outside your door you're in the action!
- World famous cable car stop is right outside the door! All major MUNI (bus) lines are within the block.
- Walking distance to major areas: Downtown, North Beach, Pacific Heights, Russian Hill, etc.
- Quaint cafe below the building. Three blocks from Whole Foods, five blocks to 24 Hour Fitness gym. Lots of banks nearby.
- Comcast high speed Wi-Fi Internet
- Gracious, kind, and knowledgable host. I've listed this room for one reason: I'm a world traveler that loves meeting new people!
There is a large kitchen, feel free to use it! You can keep your food in the pantry and refrigerator. Use any appliances, pots and pans, plates, cups, etc. that you may need.
Interaction with Guests
I may be present during your stay. My schedule is very flexible, but also unpredictable. Some nights I may not be home at all (I travel a lot), and other days I will be. I am very relaxed and easy to be around, and will give you all the space and privacy you need. I read people well and will only interact with you as much as you desire :)
Extremely convenient public transit. The #27 MUNI bus picks you up from right outside the door. The #19 Polk MUNI is two blocks away, the #47 is three blocks away, and the cable car stops on the corner.
You can also easily find a taxi, or even better, download the Lyft or Uber app to get a ride instantly for less than the cost of a taxi.
- Please be respectful of neighbors and keep the noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Leave any dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Feel free to use kitchen and appliances
- No additional guests unless host has already been informed
- No smoking inside
- No illegal substances inside the apartment or on the balcony
- If anything gets damaged or broken, just let me know ASAP - it's not a big deal :)
Arman was a great host and the location was perfect for my business trip. The apartment was clean and comfortable and the local bars and restaurants give you chance to experience a different side of SF, not the tourist traps on Powell.
I have been traveling using airbnb in Europe and US couple years and it is my first bad experience ever. I stayed in Arman apartment two nights, first of all he wrote on his profile that check in and check out is flexible, I though it is good I do not need to have particular check in time, moreover I got owner email with the details about the key, but he changed his minds and wrote that he will be in apartment at 1 pm and I should check in at that time. Finally, I informed him that I will be available check in evening, he became mad and wrote negative feedback regarding the communication.
Secondly and the most important is poor cleanness in the apartment. The apartment was messy, the bathroom was dirty, bath was not cleaned after earlier guest, trash can in the bathroom was full and there was even no space.
The room was very simple, there was no iron, no place to wardrobe, only drawers. The bedroom was also not clean, decorative pillows were teared, the carpet in the kitchen was not vacuumed as well :((
The apartment's place was ok, short distance to walk to main places, but very load at night.
I wish I had met Jovita, because I'm sure she would not have left this
unhappy review. I love Airbnb and this is the first time I've received
feedback like this (there are 30+ five star reviews between the two
listings), so I'll address the concerns listed for any future guests. I
also encourage you to read the other reviews! :)
- The entire apartment is professionally cleaned through Airbnb partner
Handybook. Your bed receives fresh linens and you'll be given fresh towels
- Check in process is very easy, you simply retrieve a key from a lockbox.
If there is no guest the previous night, you can check in at anytime,
otherwise it is after 3 PM.
- Iron, extra towels, first aid, and many other essentials are in the
hallway closet. The bathroom also has essentials like shampoo, conditioner,
body wash, etc.
- I am very accommodating and helpful, and if there's anything you need
I'll be happy to help.
The location is amazing and the place was so clean. Arman was a great host and a very cool guy will use him again in the future.
I spent three nights at Arman's place. He was a helpful host, even though I arrived quite early (10am). The room was tidy and nice, the same is true for the apartment. The location is superb, there are several POIs around, like CVS and Trader Joe's across the street - very convenient. The street noise is hearable, especially at night.
I echo everyone else's feedback. The apartment is in a great location, clean, modern and comfortable. I loved having Trader Joe's, CVS and Flour & Co right outside the door. I was able to get to anywhere in the city easily because of transportation options and it's a 10 - 15 minute walk to Union Square. As mentioned, the only downside was the night time noise level and brightness in the room, but nothing an eye mask & ear plugs won't fix.
I never got to meet Arman but he was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable being in his home. He was also very flexible with my arrival and departure times which I appreciated. Arman is also great at communication - he's very responsive to emails and texts.
It's definitely a great place to stay in SF. I would stay here again.
Arman was a very welcoming host -- the room is clean, bright, and comfortable. Arman was also flexible with our arrival time and quick to remedy a small issue with the key. We loved the location, as it provided us great walking access to several areas of the city. We also enjoyed breakfast from Flour & Co. while sitting in Arman's beautiful kitchen. The only downside was the nighttime noise level and brightness in the bedroom, as it's directly adjacent to the street. Our day of touring tired us out -- so it still fit our needs perfectly. Thanks again, Arman!
Arman's home was perfect! The location was great and extremely easy to get around, Arman was an exceptional host and very helpful!
I would definitely stay here again, SF is an amazing place not to mention the cute little bakery downstairs from the apartment!
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I moved to SF for my dream job, but then I quit the job to live my dream lifestyle. I'm now a solopreneur and world traveler. I've lived in NYC, San Diego, Sacramento, and now SF.
I am obsessed with traveling and seeing the world! My favorite place so far has been Habana, Cuba—such an incredible place.
I am a soccer player and love all sports and outdoor activities. I am very friendly, outgoing, and easy to talk to. I truly enjoy meeting new people, I love a good drink with friends and love everything SF has to offer.
I am very easy-going and positive person. I want you to be comfortable and will make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your time.
Can't wait to meet you!