Thanks for checking out my listing! My place is a bright, cozy, newly renovated apartment in the heart of SF in Nob Hill.
Check out Airbnb's neighborhood guide on Nob Hill (they did a great job!) - https://www.airbnb.com/locations/san-francisco/nob-hill
**Please Note** This listing is for a private bedroom in my two bedroom apartment. You may be sharing the apartment for at least part of your stay.
- Trader Joe's (grocery store) and CVS Pharmacy (drug store) are literally ACROSS THE STREET!
- Beautiful NEW Apartment in Nob Hill, completely remodeled with all new appliances and fixtures. The place is spotless! Most SF apartments don't compare, this is a unique building.
- Private Bedroom w/ brand new Queen Size Bed and Modern Furniture—a desk with chair and a dresser for your use.
- Fresh linens, sheets, and towels provided for your stay through Airbnb's partnership with Homejoy cleaning service. This is all included in your stay!
- Apartment has 2 bedrooms (the guest room is yours) and 1 bathroom (to be shared with host if at home).
- Huge spacious Kitchen w/ Dishwasher, Gas Stove, Refrigerator, electric kettle, french press, and everything else you might need to feel comfortable.
- AMAZING LOCATION (You can't find better)
The Building is across the street from Trader Joe's!
- Two blocks from one of The Hottest San Francisco Streets (Polk St). The minute you walk outside your door you're in the action!
- World Famous Cable Car stop is right outside the door! All major MUNI (bus) lines are within the block.
- Walking Distance To Every Other Major Area,
North Beach, Pac Heights, Bay, Tourist Attractions, etc.
- Three Blocks From Whole Foods, Five Blocks To 24 Hour Fitness Gym. Plenty of banks: Chase, Wells Fargo, Bank of America and a couple other banks within 3 blocks as well. A convenience store is 50 feet from the apartment. They have everything you might need during your stay, including a deli!
- Restaurants and bars within 3 blocks: Ruth Chris (Fancy Steak House), House of Prime Rib (Fancy Big Portion Restaurant), Thai Thai Noodle, Wreck Room (Great sports bar with basketball, dart board, skee ball, etc.), Toast (Great Diner/Breakfast Spot), Dunya (Wine Bar and Mediterranean restaurant), Amelie (Famous Wine Bar), Kozy Kar (Great 70s Vibe Bar), Bigfoot Lounge (Popular place to go out in SF), Soda Popinski's (new bar with classic Nintendo games)... and there is sooooo much more. This is all just the stuff off the top of my head that is within a 3 minute walk. Polk Street is where everyone who lives in San Francisco goes to eat, or to go out on a Saturday night. You'll be living in an amazing area.
- Fast Wi-Fi Internet
- Gracious, Kind, and Knowledgable Host. I'm Happy to take you into my social life and show you the local side of San Francisco or leave you to your own privacy if that's what you like!
I've listed this room for one reason only: I'm a world traveler that loves meeting new people!
|Room type:||Private room|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$30 / night after the first guest|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Monthly Price:||$2795 /month|
Arman was a great host and the location was perfect for my business trip. The apartment was clean and comfortable and the local bars and restaurants give you chance to experience a different side of SF, not the tourist traps on Powell.
I have been traveling using airbnb in Europe and US couple years and it is my first bad experience ever. I stayed in Arman apartment two nights, first of all he wrote on his profile that check in and check out is flexible, I though it is good I do not need to have particular check in time, moreover I got owner email with the details about the key, but he changed his minds and wrote that he will be in apartment at 1 pm and I should check in at that time. Finally, I informed him that I will be available check in evening, he became mad and wrote negative feedback regarding the communication.
Secondly and the most important is poor cleanness in the apartment. The apartment was messy, the bathroom was dirty, bath was not cleaned after earlier guest, trash can in the bathroom was full and there was even no space.
The room was very simple, there was no iron, no place to wardrobe, only drawers. The bedroom was also not clean, decorative pillows were teared, the carpet in the kitchen was not vacuumed as well :((
The apartment's place was ok, short distance to walk to main places, but very load at night.
This is the first time I have ever had this type of feedback, especially in regards to cleanliness. I encourage future guests to read through any of the other reviews to get more accurate feedback — there are 30+ five-star reviews between my two listings. Other than this instance, I have had nothing but amazing guests through Airbnb as a host, and hope to continue to meet more great people.
The location is amazing and the place was so clean. Arman was a great host and a very cool guy will use him again in the future.
I spent three nights at Arman's place. He was a helpful host, even though I arrived quite early (10am). The room was tidy and nice, the same is true for the apartment. The location is superb, there are several POIs around, like CVS and Trader Joe's across the street - very convenient. The street noise is hearable, especially at night.
I echo everyone else's feedback. The apartment is in a great location, clean, modern and comfortable. I loved having Trader Joe's, CVS and Flour & Co right outside the door. I was able to get to anywhere in the city easily because of transportation options and it's a 10 - 15 minute walk to Union Square. As mentioned, the only downside was the night time noise level and brightness in the room, but nothing an eye mask & ear plugs won't fix.
I never got to meet Arman but he was very welcoming and made me feel comfortable being in his home. He was also very flexible with my arrival and departure times which I appreciated. Arman is also great at communication - he's very responsive to emails and texts.
It's definitely a great place to stay in SF. I would stay here again.
Arman was a very welcoming host -- the room is clean, bright, and comfortable. Arman was also flexible with our arrival time and quick to remedy a small issue with the key. We loved the location, as it provided us great walking access to several areas of the city. We also enjoyed breakfast from Flour & Co. while sitting in Arman's beautiful kitchen. The only downside was the nighttime noise level and brightness in the bedroom, as it's directly adjacent to the street. Our day of touring tired us out -- so it still fit our needs perfectly. Thanks again, Arman!
Arman's home was perfect! The location was great and extremely easy to get around, Arman was an exceptional host and very helpful!
I would definitely stay here again, SF is an amazing place not to mention the cute little bakery downstairs from the apartment!
Arman's apartment was awesome and he was a great host. When I first arrived I thought my key didn't work, but I eventually realized I was using it in the wrong gate! Arman was very friendly and quick to respond to all my questions. The room was sunny and comfortable. The location is hard to beat, I was able to hop on the cable car every morning for a quick ride down to my conference, and walk to many other places in the city. Having Trader Joe's across the street was convenient too. I would definitely recommend staying here.
I stayed at Arman’s place for about ten days at the beginning of May 2013. I was in San Francisco on my own for both business and vacation, and I loved both the city and Arman’s place.
I have selected this place based on three main criterias (in order of importance for me):
1 - The Location is great, it’s at a walkable distance to most places in San Francisco,
2 - You’ve got your own private bedroom,
3 - The price is right.
Let’s talks a bit more about the apartment. It’s a nice and lightfull 2 bedrooms apartment, with a shared bathroom and a fully equipped kitchen. The appartment was clean during my stay. You can use the fridge with plenty of room for your stuff. Arman provides some coffee and tea for free.
There is a groceries store literally next door which is very convenient ! It takes one minute to go there and you can pick only what you need as you can go back very easily. This store have plenty of fresh food and a good selection of wine, so you can make a perfect diner. If you are not in a mood to cook diner there are lots of restaurant nearby and places to grab a coffee in the morning too.
My booking experience have been very smooth. I sent a request to Arman and received an answer quickly and my booking was validated in less than 2 days. Once my stay was only few days ahead I received an email from Arman. It was giving lots of useful information . It was giving three different options to come from the airport to his place, with the prices and even links to website to book a ride. It also give you a reminder of the address and Arman phone number, it give me a very professional feeling of how Arman manage the booking of his room and also very confident about where I was going. I was in good hands.
I met Arman the evening I arrived. Arman is a very nice and helpful guy! Few weeks before I arrive, I asked him if I could send a parcel to his place. I think it's an unusual request, Arman accepted gently. He is clever, thoughtful, open minded and accessible. You can discuss with him very easily on any subject, an have a very interesting exchange !
I would definitely recommend Arman’s place to a friend going to San Francisco and I will chose this place again if I had to go to San Francisco again.
Enjoy your stay in San Francisco !
Arman was a fantastic host who responded very quickly not only to my request to stay at his place, but also with a message regarding his place and further instructions. I was in a bit of a panic when an unexpected meeting popped onto my calendar right as I landed so I texted Arman to see if he had suggestions on where I could take my client on a last minute lunch and he responded immediately with a few spots. Although we didn't get a chance to meet, the regular e-mails and texts made me feel very comfortable and welcome there.
Also - location was AWESOME. I had to be in the Design District and SoMa areas a lot and the bus that picks up right in front of his place took me to where I needed to be! Excellent all around. I hope to stay here again when I'm in town next.