About this listing
Bright, cozy, modern room in the heart of San Francisco in Nob Hill. The location is very convenient and central. Cable car is right outside. Grocery store and CVS across the street. The room is professionally cleaned. Friendly hosts :)
Your Room - Queen sized bed and standing desk all for your use! (not pictured: new updated standing desk)
"This apartment is spotless and fresh, and the room is wonderful - it has lots of sunshine and a wonderful California feel. :)" - Alexandra
"This apartment is close to EVERYTHING! It is really convenient and I love how I could go anywhere within 5-10 mins. The apartment was clean and the room was awesome :)" - Gabrielle
Thanks for checking out my listing! This room is in a bright, cozy, newly-renovated apartment in the heart of SF in Nob Hill.
Note: The room is professionally cleaned through Handy (Airbnb partner) prior to your arrival. Fresh linens and towels will be provided.
- Beautiful modern apartment in Nob Hill, completely remodeled with all new appliances and fixtures. The place is spotless! Most SF apartments don't compare, this is a unique building.
- Private Bedroom with new queen size bed and pillow top mattress.
- Modern furniture: a standing desk and monitor for your use—just plug your laptop into the connection.
- Apartment has 2 bedrooms (the guest room is yours) and 1 bathroom.
- Huge spacious kitchen with dishwasher, gas stove, refrigerator, electric kettle, french press, and everything else you might need to feel comfortable.
- Layout: there isn's a separate living/dining room, just one large 'great room' connected to the kitchen.
- Fast Wi-Fi Internet ~ 50+ Mbps
- No laundry in building, but there is a "wash and fold" next door or a laundromat around the corner.
- Parking: Street Parking only, and it is metered. Note that this is a busy, centrally located area.
- Gracious, kind, and knowledgable host—my brother! I've listed this room for one reason: I'm a world traveler that uses Airbnb a lot and want to give back to the amazing community!
There is a large kitchen, feel free to use it! You can keep your food in the pantry and refrigerator. Use any appliances, pots and pans, plates, cups, etc. that you may need.
Interaction with Guests
You will be staying in my room, and sharing the apartment with my brother. He is a very friendly and respectful person, and works standard business hours.
As host's we are respectful of people's privacy and will only interact with you as much as you desire :)
Truly an AMAZING location in SF. Centrally located with easy access to all neighborhoods and attractions.
Check out Airbnb's neighborhood guide on Nob Hill (they did a great job!) - https://www.airbnb.com/locations/san-francisco/nob-hill
- Trader Joe's (grocery store) and CVS Pharmacy (drug store) are literally across the street!
- Flour & Co. - an amazing, quant little bakery right below the apartment. Just go check it out, I won't say more :)
- World Famous Cable Car stop is right outside the door! All major MUNI (bus) lines are within the block.
- In the mood for a drink? Liquid Gold (next door) is the perfect spot to try some local craft beers, wine, or just catch the game.
- Two blocks from one of the hottest San Francisco streets (Polk St). The minute you walk outside your door you're in the action!
- Walking distance to many major neighborhoods and tourist attractions. If you work in downtown, take a short, scenic 10-15 minute walk down California St. and you're there.
- Three blocks from Whole Foods, five blocks to 24 Hour Fitness Gym. Plenty of banks nearby.
- A convenience store is 50 feet from the apartment. They have everything you might need during your stay, including a deli and they brew delicious coffee :)
- Tons of restaurants and bars within blocks: Ruth Chris (Fancy Steak House), House of Prime Rib (Fancy Big Portion Restaurant), Thai Thai Noodle, Wreck Room (great sports bar with basketball, dart board, skee ball, etc.), Toast (great diner/breakfast spot), Dunya (wine bar and mediterranean restaurant), Amelie (famous romantic wine bar), Soda Popinski's (new bar with classic Nintendo games)... and there is SO much more. This is all just a few things that are within a 3 minute walk. Eat, drink, and enjoy the nightlife. You'll be staying in an amazing area.
Extremely convenient public transit. The #27 MUNI bus picks you up from right outside the door. The #19 Polk MUNI is two blocks away, the #47 is three blocks away, and the cable car stops on the corner.
You can also easily find a taxi, or even better, download the Lyft or Uber app to get an on-demand ride for much less than the cost of a taxi.
Other Things to Note
To book, please message me and include your timing needs, background, and anything else I may find interesting!
- Please be respectful of neighbors and keep the noise to a minimum after 10 PM.
- Leave any dirty dishes in the dishwasher.
- Feel free to use kitchen and appliances
- No additional guests unless host has already been informed
- No smoking inside
- No illegal substances inside the apartment or on the balcony
- If anything gets damaged or broken, just let me know ASAP - it's not a big deal :)
Your Room - Queen sized bed (all brand new set), dresser, desk and chair, all for your use!
This is about as good as it gets from an Airbnb rental. The location cannot be beat, and both Arman and his younger brother Saman are great great guys. The apartment is very modern, clean, and well furnished. Arman is extremely responsive and helpful with everything. I stayed at the apartment for a month and became really good friends with Saman. Cannot recommend this stay highly enough, I was sad to leave!
This place was great. Very clean, nice bed, and clean towels. There is a grocery store and pharmacy right outside. The place was in a great location. I walked everywhere. I would stay here again.
The location of Arman's place was perfect- easy to get to and surrounded by stores, cafes, and bars. The apartment was spotless and Arman's brother was incredibly friendly and helpful. All in all, I had a great experience and highly recommend Arman and this location for future guests!
Arman's brother made me feel very welcome, the place is nice and clean and is in great location close to everything. It was convenient for me to get to work and back from work.
Arman was a great host and the location was perfect for my business trip. The apartment was clean and comfortable and the local bars and restaurants give you chance to experience a different side of SF, not the tourist traps on Powell.
I have been traveling using airbnb in Europe and US couple years and it is my first bad experience ever. I stayed in Arman apartment two nights, first of all he wrote on his profile that check in and check out is flexible, I though it is good I do not need to have particular check in time, moreover I got owner email with the details about the key, but he changed his minds and wrote that he will be in apartment at 1 pm and I should check in at that time. Finally, I informed him that I will be available check in evening, he became mad and wrote negative feedback regarding the communication.
Secondly and the most important is poor cleanness in the apartment. The apartment was messy, the bathroom was dirty, bath was not cleaned after earlier guest, trash can in the bathroom was full and there was even no space.
The room was very simple, there was no iron, no place to wardrobe, only drawers. The bedroom was also not clean, decorative pillows were teared, the carpet in the kitchen was not vacuumed as well :((
The apartment's place was ok, short distance to walk to main places, but very load at night.
I wish I had met Jovita, because I'm sure she would not have left this
unhappy review. I love Airbnb and this is the first time I've received
feedback like this (there are 30+ five star reviews between the two
listings), so I'll address the concerns listed for any future guests. I
also encourage you to read the other reviews! :)
- The entire apartment is professionally cleaned through Airbnb partner
Handybook. Your bed receives fresh linens and you'll be given fresh towels
- Check in process is very easy, you simply retrieve a key from a lockbox.
If there is no guest the previous night, you can check in at anytime,
otherwise it is after 3 PM.
- Iron, extra towels, first aid, and many other essentials are in the
hallway closet. The bathroom also has essentials like shampoo, conditioner,
body wash, etc.
- I am very accommodating and helpful, and if there's anything you need
I'll be happy to help.
The location is amazing and the place was so clean. Arman was a great host and a very cool guy will use him again in the future.
This host has 12 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
About the Host, Arman
I moved to SF for my dream job, but then I quit the job to live my dream lifestyle. I'm now a solopreneur and world traveler. I've lived in NYC, San Diego, Sacramento, and now SF.
I am obsessed with traveling and seeing the world! My favorite place so far has been Habana, Cuba—such an incredible place.
I am a soccer player and love all sports and outdoor activities. I am very friendly, outgoing, and easy to talk to. I truly enjoy meeting new people, I love a good drink with friends and love everything SF has to offer.
I am very easy-going and positive person. I want you to be comfortable and will make sure you have everything you need to enjoy your time.
Can't wait to meet you!