This fully renovated ground floor apartment is ideal...
- for one or two couples
- for small families with one or two children.
The ground floor is fully renovated and equipped with two bedrooms, a hallway and a very cozy open kitchen that you can use 24/7.
Each bedroom is equipped with the following:
- Two brand new one person beds
- Each bedroom has its own private shower and toilet! The shower and toilet are brand new and they are separated from the bedroom by a sliding door
- Wireless Internet access is available for free
- A brand new sink and mirror
- Glass shelve to store toiletry
- A nice big closet
- Lots of sockets
- New cable television
- Socket converters available in the room for you to use
- Blackout curtains, so you can sleep in without waking up by daylight early in the morning
- Central Heating system element in the room. This element can be controlled by you
Our building is located in a nice neighborhood, very close to the canal zone. Its not too touristy and very much like "local Amsterdam". At night it is very quiet! Verify our reviews to check! Close to the building you will find that we are:
- 2 minutes from a variety of shops
- 2 minutes from (breakfast) pubs (smoking and non-smoking)
- 2 minutes from a laundromat
- 2 minutes from steam cleaning services
- 5 minutes from (lunch) cafe's and bars
- 5 minutes from a lot of restaurants (Italian, Indian, Greek, African, Indonesian, Thai)
- 5 minutes from the city center by tram
- 5 minutes from Leidse plein (this is where people go out dancing)
- 15 minutes from Central Station
- 20 minutes from Schiphol Airport
We live very close to a couple of world famous attractions.
- 5 minutes walking from the amazing Vondelpark
- 5 minutes by tram from world known Van Gogh Museum
- 5 minutes by tram from the world known Rijksmuseum
- 10 minutes by bus from gorgeous Amsterdam Forest
- 10 minutes by tram from the Diamand Museum
- 10 minutes by tram from age old House of Bols
- 15 minutes by tram from the exciting Heineken Experience
- 15 minutes by tram from romantic Canal Cruises
- 15 minutes by tram and walking from the amazing Anne Frank House
- 15 minutes by tram from the cozy Jordan Area
The Public Transport:
- We are located right between Schiphol Airport (at 20 minute busride) and Amsterdam Central Station (20 minute tramride).
- Our house (fortunately enough) is located one block behind the street where the tram tracks are located.
- We are at a 5 minute walking distance away from "Overtoom" street. At "Overtoom" you will find the tram stop for tram line 1 running to and from Centraal Station.
- We are also at a 5 minute walking distance from "Suriname-plein". At "Surinameplein" you'll find the stops for tram lines 1, 7 and 17 connecting you to Schiphol Airport.
- The stops are all very close by, but also far enough so we don't hear the noise from all the traffic rushing through the streets!
- We started a bike rental service so you can rent bikes directly from us for 10 euro's per day per bike!
- The rooms are located on the ground floor.
Thank you for considering to stay with us! We hope to be in contact with you soon.. :)
Hans & Floor
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||$29 / night after 2 guests|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||11:00 AM|
Great place close to the trams, ideal for our needs. The apartment was kitted with all that we would have needed to survive if we never ventured out, never the less we did and discovered some great places to eat near by. Try Frenzi Cucina near by on Overtoom. Floor was very helpful and a great host, we will return.
The apartment was perfect for our needs (flying visit with my Dad) and we enjoyed our stay. The nearby tram takes you directly into the centre and it is an easy connection from the airport. Even though we didn't meet either Hans or Floor (Hans Dad checked us in) you can tell from the small touches (plug adapters, blankets and a folder full of tips) they wish their guests a comfortable stay. We recommend a walk through the park to museum square and Buuf is a great place if you arrive late. We hope to be back in this great city soon....
We stayed in Hans & Floor home for 3 days and we were really impressed with the house organization! The apartment is spacious, clean, pleasant and there are all you need: included a well done and useful information book about the city atractions!
The location is great: a beautiful and pleasant street beside a canal, near bakery, transportation services and restaurants. We went a one of the recommended restaurants: a familiar Ethiop restaurant and we loved the experience. We recommend too! Thanks, Floor!
The only observation we have is about the check in - we have had arranged with Hans & Floor about the time of arrival and they told us it was for to ring the bell. But the bell wasn't working... and we arrived under rain... So, we have had to look for a private phone near the house ( 'cause we was travelling without a active mobile number) for to call they! This wasn't convenient...
But apart from this problem, the other things were fine in our stay there!
For sure, I recommend this apartment, I only suggest to Hans & Floor to fix the bell!
Thanks Hans & Floor!
My mom took her two granddaughters to Amsterdam and had a wonderful visit. Although I was not there with them, they reported that Hans and Floor's apartment was convenient, clean, and very comfortable and that they would definitely stay there again on a future trip to the city. I know my mom particularly appreciated the clear, step-by-step directions from the airport to the apartment, and the many tips Hans and Floor gave them for navigating Amsterdam. Highly recommended!
Lovely apartment in a great location! Everything was as described, Hans was a great host - we received many helpful tips regarding sights, restaurants in the neighbourhood etc and communication was easy. Overall, we had a great time and would definitely recommend staying at Hans and Floor's apartment!
Fantastic hosts and a great apartment. Short tram ride from the centre. Lots of lovely shops and cafés nearby.
It looks even better than the photos, Iwouldn't hesitate to recommend staying here!
Хозяин замечательный, отзывчивый. Подробно объяснил как до них добраться. Давал советы и отвечал на все вопросы, как на письма, так и при личной встрече. Квартира превзошла все ожидания. Чисто, уютно. Район удобно расположен, транспорт близко. На трамвае #1 можно добраться куда угодно. Нам понравилось.
Приехали на 2 дня с мужем и друзьями в Амстердам
Квартира небольшая, но очень комфортная и уютная
Чудесный вид на канал, очень гостеприимный и внимательный хозяин, лояльная цена и удобное расположение-всем довольны!!! Спасибо)
We were immediately blown away with this place the second we walked through the door. This old 2 bedroom place has been brilliantly renovated to a modern standard with fully functional kitchen, dining table, and ensuite in the 2 bedrooms. The apartment is situated alongside a picturesque canal with only a short walk to a tram stop to take you into the city centre. Hans and Floor were fantastic hosts who went out of their way to help us and made us feel welcome into their apartment. I could not recommend this place anymore highly!
Wir waren mit 4 Personen übers Wochende im Appartment von Floor und (website hidden) hat uns sehr gefallen und hatten bei der Buchung schon netten Kontakt und einen herzlichen Empfang beim Ankommen! Alles Super, kommen gerne wieder!