Our comfy & hip bedroom is perfect for the creative professional or business traveler. Centrally located in Silicon Valley within blocks to Santana Row! Enjoy a modern kitchen, backyard/pool access and easy access to all major freeways.
Stay in this hip, fun modern home. Whether you're traveling on vacation or business, our home provides the best location to experience San Jose nightlife, events, and culture. Our home is a 10-minute walk to Santana Row and Valley Fair, San Jose's premier luxury shopping, dining and entertainment district.
Here is a list of the features and amenities provided to you:
- Clean Linens and Towels.
- Fully furnished comfortable bedroom with a few modern touches (Queen bed, dresser, closet, and study desk).
- High-speed Wi-fi and Cable available through Comcast XFINITY
- Newly renovated MODERN kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Dining Area and Large living room with fireplace
- Outdoor dining and lounging area, Unwind in our hot tub after a long day of work/play.
- Plenty of Free Street Parking
- In-unit high-efficiency washer and dryer
- Short 10-minute drive to San Jose Airport (SJC). $15 CAR service available to and from SJC.
- LOW-RATE Transportation Service available to SFO for $35 each way (Advanced reservations required).
- Short walk down the street to bus lines. 20 minute bus ride to downtown SJ.
- Easy access to major Bay Area highways (phone number hidden)). Get around Silicon Valley with ease.
As an avid AirBnB user, I would like to invite you to our home. We are happy to provide you with suggestions on places to go and sights to see in California! If you any questions, please contact me directly. Thank you.
Guests have access to porch, living room, kitchen, bathrooms, laundry room, and backyard.
Interaction with Guests
We work from home and have unpredictable schedules so sometimes we interact with guests just in passing.
-Extremely safe neighborhood!!
- 4 Blocks from Santana Row and Valley Fair
• Close to Movie Theaters, Restaurants and Grocery stores
• Located on quiet, family friendly, dead-end street.
• Taxi from SJC is 10 minutes/$15
• Car rentals within walking distance
• Major Silicon Valley bus routes are available directly down the street.
• Cal-Train Station is 10 minutes by car
• Plenty of free and safe street parking available on our street.
Other Things to Note
Brooklyn the Dog is a bit vocal to new people but warms up very quickly!!!
• Please refrain from loud phone calls after 11:00 p.m. and before 8:00 a.m.
• No visitors without prior OK from Nick or Joel.
• No illegal drugs while the property.
• Please don’t enter private areas.
• Courteous, friendly spirit, and welcoming attitude are required while you are a guest.
• Keys must be returned prior to departure.
• If you break/stain/tear anything, there will be an additional fee to replace the item.
We are a no smoking household. If you smoke, you may do so outside at least 15 feet away from any open windows or doors.
===MUST KEEP CLEAN AFTER YOURSELF==
Really great hosts there!!!
We had dinner together!!
Cute a dog and a cat there.
Great and clean room there.
Awesome my memories in my heart. Thanks a lot!!
Really enjoyed my stay!! The suite became available unexpectedly so Joel right away said I could stay there instead of the room which was great. Communication with Joel was super speedy, and he was really accommodating given that it was kinda short notice. The location was perfect for what I needed. I walked over to Santana Row 2 of the nights and felt safe walking around by myself. Super cute neighborhood and close to everything. Joel & Nick weren't there, but everyone in the house was super friendly. Hope to come and stay again next time I'm in town!!
It's been awesome to have lived there. The room is comfortable, clean and spacious. Nick and Joel are very friendly and helpful.
Staying with Nick and Joel was great! House was wonderful and everyone was very accommodating.
Nick and Joel are very friendly People and very accommodative in terms of last minute cancellation and changes.
This is a very pleasant house. You will have your own room and share a bath with the host and some other guest, but our schedules were such that we had no problem at all. The place is nice and clean. The neighborhood is quiet. Joel had a great response time prior and on arrival. Very accurate and responsive. He was very welcoming and considerate. I was allowed to use the living room and kitchen for a very light cooking, also the fridge. There is a little dog, which will become your friend very quickly and is a good friend. It barks from time to time but not much of a problem. Overall I had a very pleasant and relaxed stay.
This host has 60 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
We are roaming travelers for business and play! Tend to visit friends in NYC, LA and Boston a few times a year. We enjoy Music Festivals as well as many other outdoor activities. We are both creative types that like to have fun and meet new people and appreciate new experiences! Most of all we like hanging out with close friends and making some new ones along the way!