CHRISTMAS AND NEW YEAR 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM STAY!
Come and have a beautiful and relaxing vacation in this charming condo in Playa del Carmen, Mexico. Located steps to the 5th Avenue, close to Mamitas Beach and KOOL the most popular beaches in Playa del Carmen!
This home offers its visitor’s two beautiful decorated bedrooms both with King size beds and two bathrooms.
From the roof top terrace you can be delighted with the Caribbean views of the city and get relaxed in the Jacuzzi while having a refreshing margarita while you breathe the warm ocean breezes of the Caribbean Sea.
Even when a car is not needed if you stay here this ground unit has a parking space.
This great apartment offers its visitors a full size washer and dryer, beach towels, television, terrace lounge chairs, and air conditioning throughout, outside furniture, chairs and deck to enjoy the fresh marine air being surrounded by the crowded tropical plants.
For more adventure, you may want to explore the Mayan archeological ruins of Tulum, Chichen Itza and Coba or the nearby ecological water parks of Xel-Ha and Xcaret. Diving, snorkeling, horseback riding, and jungle tours are also available. Or see a different view of the beach from a Jet Ski or Sea Kayak. Also nearby are the Xaman Ha Aviary and a championship golf course designed by Robert Von Hagge.
MONTHLY RENTALS IS PRICE + ELECTRICITY
2. NO SMOKING INSIDE THE PROPERTY and ABSOLUTELY NO PARTIES, or NOISE DISTURBANCE.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions.
4. We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. It might vary according to the property. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable
6. • PROPERTY KEYS – Two sets of keys will be provided. Loss of keys will result in a $25 charge and a lock out fee of $50 will be charged for any after office hour’s access necessary.
7. BUILDING RULES - Guests agree to any and all building rules and violation of any building rules will be terms for contract termination.
8. • HOUSEKEEPING - The unit will provide initial bathroom amenities, paper towels, toilet paper and basic cleaning supplies prior to arrival. Guests are responsible for additional household and personal supplies. Occupancy includes limited maid service. Ask for specific property maid service schedule. Excessively messy or dirty units may be subject
9. to additional cleaning charges.
RESERVATIONS AND DEPOSITS - A payment of 50% OF THE TOTAL COST is due immediately with a signed contract to secure a reservation. and the balance is due 45 days prior to arrival.
1. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Amenity fees are included in the rental rate.
2. 2 maid service per week daily maid service is not included in the rental rate however is available at an additional rate.
3. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
4. complaints about neighbors , disturbs in the property and not to act according to Playa Paradise rentals rules and regulations is reason for the manager of the property to ask you to leave the villa / condo
THE DAMAGE DEPOSIT
After your checkout, we will have the property cleaned and a detail inventory will be done before the next guests check in.
Provided there is no more than reasonable clean up and nothing damaged or missing, then a check for the returned security deposit will be given refunded.
In case that there is damage or lost items it would be deducted at replacement cost which may include shipping and importation costs. Locked closets are reserved for the use of the property owner.
You agree to take all reasonable steps to ensure that the people staying with you respect the rules and regulations affecting this company rental policy.
The renters are responsible for the property, its contents, and themselves during occupancy. Renters must lock windows and doors to keep the condo/home safe and observe precautions given from the owner and their staff. The deposit amount varies according to the property so it will be informed by email. The amount of the deposit can vary according to the Villa / Condo and its returned if:
1. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
2. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
3. All keys are left on the kitchen table and unit is left locked.
4. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
5. No linens are lost or damaged.
6. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
Lost key = U$ 40
Lost Cell phone = U$ 110
Lost remote control for garage = U$ 150
Lost key for the parking lot = U$ 60
QUESTIONS, COMPLAINTS AND MAINTENANCE
The property administrator and their stuff work hard to ensure that the villa, condos and amenities are in place and in a good working order. The administrator will be available to answer your questions and supervise maintenance. In case of a problem the administrator will solve the problem or repaired as soon as possible. However no refund or adjust shall be made for unforeseen failures. It is the guest obligation to notify the administrator immediately in case of any damage or problem.
GROUPS and PARTIES WARNING-WE RENT TO FAMILIES AND RESPONSIBLE ADULTS ONLY.
We do not rent to house parties and/or groups including but not limited to fraternity, high school graduation, spring break from high schools or colleges, or other non family groups. Any violation will result in termination of rental agreement without refund
PLEASE NOTE Property items (such as bedspreads, pillows, chairs, pots and pans, dishes, glasses, silverware, etc.) are NOT to be taken out of the property (to the beach or other properties
OUR IN-HOUSE MAINTENANCE and HOUSEKEEPING STAFF If you should discover that your unit has not been cleaned or has damages, please report it to us immediately and we will make all efforts to resolve the problem. Check out time is NOT the time to inform us about problems. We cannot issue refunds for mechanical breakdowns or unit cleanliness
LOCKED CLOSETS Many owners have their personal items locked in a closet for their convenience. These areas are not included in any rental. Please do NOT attempt to open these locked closets - they are for HOMEOWNER USE ONLY. If you break into the closet, your guest account will be charged for any repairs as well as missing ítems
KEY LOCK BOX For properties with access to the properties key by key box please don't remove the key form the box, and please replace the top box after each (website hidden) SERVICES: For properties with sky, dish or cable service, do not reprogram the system, disconnect wires. If you do so and it has to be reprogrammed, the charge will be u$d 50.00
1. Only registered guests are allowed inside the villa and on the property. Permission from the administrator is required for any non registered access.
2. All children no matter his age is included in the maximum occupancy No additional guests are allowed and this is enough reason for contract to be null and void and you will be asked to leave.
3. No pets of no specie are allowed inside the property or in the outside
4. All properties are non smoking inside
5. All rentals are subject to Mexican laws and regulations.
6. Please conserve both water and electricity. Shut off air conditioners when not using the bedrooms, and when leaving the home/condo. In case Air conditioners are found running with doors or windows open will result in a penalty.
LIABILITY & INTENT - NEITHER PLAYA PARADISE NOR THE OWNER OF THE PROPERTY SHALL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR
ANY ACCIDENTS OR INJURIES TO GUESTS BEFORE, DURING, OR AFTER OCCUPANCY. PLAYA PARADISE and its owners are NOT RESPONSIBLE for theft, lost or stolen items, or items left after occupancy. Tenants agree to pay for any
damage caused even if amount exceeds security deposit amount of _________ USD.
• SUBSTITUTION - Guest acknowledges and understands that should the property become unavailable for Guest’s occupancy due to the sale of the property, maintenance or repair, or other similar circumstances, company may substitute property with best available comparable accommodations or elect to refund the guest without penalty. PLAYA PARADISE and its Agents may enter premises for the purpose of inspecting damages, maintenance calls, and/or any emergency situation.
• HAZARDOUS MATERIALS - The Guest may not keep hazardous, poisonous, corrosive or flammable substances that could endanger the Property or neighboring properties in any way. In the event of fire the Guest shall cover the damage and loss caused thereby to the Property Owner. The Guest undertakes that he will not allow illegal or immoral
acts to take place at the Property, and that will not use it in a way that would constitute damage to neighbors or which could imply a bad reputation to the Owner.
*CELLULAR PHONES – Each property is equipped with one cellular phone.
*ELECTRICITY - Electricity is a precious resource. Air conditioning units left on while unit doors and windows are open or while unit is unoccupied or could result in loss of full security deposit.
This was an amazing place to stay! The pictures don't do justice to how ambient the location and the facility is. We were very comfortable as two couples with the two king bedrooms and 2 baths. We loved how close we were to the Playa del Carmen action but with the doors closed we had peace and serenity. One bar across the street was quite loud but stopped early in the evening and when we were in bedrooms we couldn't hear anything. The offsite managers were very responsive, bringing us extra water, fixing a light switch, and helping us get a good tour set up. Mercedes responded within minutes whenever I contacted her. The rooftop pool was a great place to hang out. Most of the time we were the only ones using it. We were just a few blocks from the beach and had 50% off coupons for beach chairs and umbrellas. We had a relative and his friend staying in a nearby boutique hotel, paying the same price for two beds in same room and one bathroom, with no amenities and they were shocked to see our kitchen, living room, bedrooms, bathrooms, laundry facilities and rooftop pool. Our room was cleaned every 3 days and we enjoyed making our own breakfasts and sometimes lunches so that we didn't need to eat out 3 meals a day! We were 1/2 block from the main fun street in PdC (5th) and could get back and forth to the bus station for about 50 pesos!
We would not hesitate to recommend this listing! Loved it.
We stayed at this apartment for 10 days. The apartment is perfectly cosy and spacious at the same time. The location is absolutely fantastic, restaurants, bars, clubs, shops, tour agencies, beautiful beaches, malls and supermarkets are all within 5 minutes walk from the apartment however there is privacy with the apartment block being gated and the private rooftop pool area is perfect to relax if the hussle and bussle of the Main Street or Beaches is too much. Everyone was very helpful and our water supplies were replenished whenever we needed it. Absolutely recommend this place.
Wow, we were so impressed by Mercedes-incredibly fast communication, helpful and friendly.
The apartament is, just like previous reviews have stated, great value for the money spent and the location is everything. Thank you Maria for a warm welcome at check in, for showing us around and for helping us on the day of our check out.
We would happily recommend Mercedes and her crew to anyone.
This place was great value for money. Lovely pool on the roof and the hosts were very accommodating. Also in great location.
Desde un inicio la atencion fue excepcional, el trato muy amable y cualquier duda que tenia con gusto me la contestaba. Nos enamoramos del departamento por su ubicacion y sobre todo por lo espacioso que es. No dudaria en regresar exactamente al mismo lugar, mi experiencia fue muy placentera y agradezco enormemente lo comodo que nos hicieron la estancia!
We had a great time here - so good that we wanted to stay a few extra nights!
The pros are:
- GREAT location; about 100m from 5th avenue, and about two blocks to the beach (Mamitas).
- Super spacious lounge and bedrooms.
- Comfy beds.
- Well stocked kitchen in terms of pots/pans/microwave etc so we were able to eat a few meals in the apartment.
- Wifi is fine, although only in the lounge and doesn't work in the bedrooms.
- Rooftop pool is awesome when the heat gets to you and you need to be close to home for a nap!
- Patricia and Mercedes were great - really easy to contact and quick answers to all our questions/problems
- Apartment is a little worn in places, but in our view that reflected the value we paid. That is, don't expect a super modern new apartment.
- We were there five days and used the pool every day, (as did others in the building) but by the 5th day it was in dire need of a clean. We didn't see anyone clean it during that time!
Overall, highly recommended and great value for the price. Thanks for having us Patricia!
This condo is in an excellent location! Just one block off 5th Avenue and a 10 minute walk to Mamita's beach club, the compound was quiet at night and provided a safe and secure haven from the hustle and bustle of this busy beach town. We enjoyed morning and night swims in the rooftop pool, and the patio area is spacious and has great facilities for a picnic or barbecue (it is four flights up from this ground-floor condo, though, which is important to note from some travelers.) Mercedes and staff were very helpful and accomodating (special thanks to Maria for helping us get settled!) We would definitely stay here again.
This host has 585 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I´m Mercedes working for Playa Paradise Rentals!! I love my job trying to find the best place for our clients.
We have properties all around the Riviera Maya! I hope I can help you to have your best vacation ever!
Playa Paradise is a full service vacation rental company. We offer high quality rentals, luxurious accommodations and private villas. In Playa del Carmen, Tulum, Puerto Aventuras and Akumal., in the Riviera Maya.
Known as vacation homes, these privately-owned, fully-furnished houses and condos offer many advantages over conventional accommodations, providing space and privacy, so often lacking in the hotel rooms. With all of the amenities of your own home, like multiple bedrooms, fully-furnished living rooms, and many other comforts, vacation rentals are a great way to vacation. Thanks to the available kitchen, you don't have to eat out for every breakfast, lunch, and dinner - unless, of course, that's what you want !! this way can be a great way to save money, especially if you are traveling with the kids... You get so much more with a vacation rental !!