About this listing
The house is situated in a quiet area and can comfortably accommodate six guests and features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. This ranch style home was build in the late 50's and has a open floor plan.
The house is situated in a quiet area and can comfortably accommodate six guests and features three bedrooms and two bathrooms. This ranch style home was build in the late 50's and has a open floor plan. The bedrooms are simple all the rooms have fans with A/C. There are 2 bedrooms, with a study that can be converted to a 3rd bedroom. One is a queen, the other 2 are doubles. The master has a full bath and there is another full bath in the hall. The working kitchen is simple and has all you need for making dinners and desserts
Amenities include cable television and wireless internet as well as use of the kitchen and plenty of parking (the driveway can hold up to 10 cars).
Enjoy all the area has to offer or just relax in our beautiful back patio and garden area.
Guests won't be able to beat the location!
• Minutes from the Convention Center
• A few miles from the Tampa airport and Bay beaches
-bus stop is half a block away
• Downtown business district
• International Mall and Westshore Plaza shopping
• Sports : Rays, Buccaneers and Lightning
• Entertainment : Straz Performing Arts Center, Ruth Eckhard Hall and America Stage Theater
• Art : Tampa Museum of Arts and Dali Museum
• 25 minutes from St. Petersburg and white sandy Gulf of Mexico
• Day trip to Disney attractions (1 1/4 hours) or Sarasota.
Continental Breakfast, lunch, and dinner service are available for an additional fee. Dinner parties can be arranged. Responsible adults welcomed.