Spacious 1 bedroom Penthouse with a huge living room, has 2 sofabeds. Separate gourmet kitchen off dining area. Enjoy expansive vw of romantic Golden Gate Bridge and down town view at oversized redwd dk off dining area. Jacuzzi tub & steam shower
This Penthouse strikes the perfect balance between style and comfort with a 360 degree view of San Francisco. It comprises of the top floor of a 3-story residential building in the SeaCliff Area.built in the 2003. The house is a 10 minute walk, and about a 1 mile drive to Golden Gate Park. There are many famous San Francisco landmarks nearby - Sea Cliff, Ocean Beach, Legion of Honor, Golden Gate Park.,etc. A 5 minute walk to Bus #38 and #1 to Downtown, Chinatown, and Union Square.
Huge 1 Bedroom and 1 over-sized bathroom equipped with Jacuzzi tub, separate stall shower with steam jet. A deluxe queen size bed in the bedroom, and two fold-out sofa beds in the large living room which can fit 4 people easily . A nice balcony with view of the ocean and Golden Gate Bridge off the living room. Separate Kitchen and Dinning Room open to a huge redwood deck. Here you will enjoy the expansive view of the romantic Golden Gate Bridge, and not to mention the Downtown view . Dinning table for 4 people and more. Fully stocked kitchen with all the amenities you need, microwave, oven, dishwasher, and BBQ Grill...
Spacious living room with the view of San Francisco
The home also features: -Free WiFi Connection -TVs - Cable - books and DVDs - Charcoal BBQ - Washer & Dryer - Deck/Patio
There is one car parking onside with an additional $20/night.Otherwise, plenty of free parking on street (please read the street parking sign to avoid street cleaning time)
PET FRIENDLY Environment
PETS are permitted only with prior approval. There is an additional charge of one time of a $25 fee for pet cleaning
-Golden Gate Park - 10 minute walking (1 mile)
-Cliff House - 5 minute driving
-Legion of Honor - 10 minute walking (0.6 mil)
-Lincoln Park Golf Course - 5 minute walking (0.2 mil)
Public transportation to downtown and other neighborhood is one 1/2 block away.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed in or near any of our units or on the deck/patio
2. CHECK IN AND CHECK OUT: The rental period begins at 3:00 p.m. on the day of arrival and terminates at 11:00 a.m. on the day of departure, unless prior arrangements have been made. Early check ins or late departures will incur an extra charge.
3. CANCELLATION: There is a cancellation fee equal to the price of the damage deposit paid for any cancellation notification received more than 60 days prior to occupancy. There are no refunds if the reservation is cancelled less than 60 days prior to the arrival date
4. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
5. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are NOT responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
6. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
7. Only use appliances for their intended uses
8. PETS are permitted only with prior approval. There is an additional charge of one time of a $25 fee for pet cleaning and the Pet Addendum must be completed.
9. Parking on the road is free of charge. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner. There is a parking onsite for an additional charge of $15/night.
10. Deposit and Payments: 50% of your reservation is due within 24 hours of your reservation. The total is due 30 days prior to your check in date
11. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
12. Hot Tub and Jazzcuzi: [No children under the age of 10 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision]. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. You may be charged for replacement or damages
13. [Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.] Please turn off the Fireplaces when it is not in use
14. Bathroom: DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
15. Damage and Cleaning Issue: Any damage or cleaning issues noticed upon arrival should be reported to the owner immediately. If damage or cleaning issues are not reported within 3 hours of your arrival, your credit card may be charged for the cost of the repair. All general maintenance issues should also be reported so the unit can be kept in good repair. You must contact the cleaning company to address any cleaning issues within 3 hours of your arrival. You will not incur any additional charges if the following items are adhered to
16. Rate Changes and Minimum - Rates and minimum stay are subject to change without notice prior to rental confirmation.
17. NO ILLEGAL SUBSTANCES any tenant who is found using drugs or allows others to use drugs on the premises will be immediately denied continued occupancy at these premises.
18. GUEST and/or their guests shall not disturb, annoy, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor use the premises for any immoral or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law or ordnance, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the premises
19. GUEST agrees that during the term of this agreement and such further time as he/she occupies the premises, he/she will keep the rental clean and free of trash, garbage, and other waste; and all pipes, wires, glass, plumbing and other equipment and fixtures in the same condition as at the beginning of, or may put in during the term of the agreement, reasonable wear and tear and damage by unavoidable fire and casualty only exception
20. GUEST assures that any tenant who violates any of the terms of this Agreement shall be immediately denied occupancy and shall remedy any damages or other expenses, which are caused by the tenant and/or the tenant's guest(s).
21. QUIET HOUR POLICY: QUIET HOURS are defined as hours from 10:00 PM to 7:00 AM on weekdays and from 11:00 PM to 9:00 AM on weekends. No loud noises that could disturb the neighbors from quiet enjoyment of their homes are allowed during this time.
22. NO PARTYING allows in the house at all time
23. Storms: If there is a storm or hurricane, no refunds will be given unless:
•The state or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
The reservation was canceled 6 days before arrival. This is an automated posting.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay here. The views are fantastic from the front and back balconies and the bathroom is large and luxurious. We were quite surprised at the size of the place (pictures don't do it justice). It's in a great location, close to the park and close-by to a supermarket.
Cons: the downstairs tenants smoke indoors and the smell of smoke can travel up through the vents. This only happened on one of our 5 nights however.
For those travelling with a car: street parking is quite scarce so you might need to pay extra for on-site parking in the garage. However, we were parked in by other tenants so this can also be a hassle.
On one occasion, I used the supplied iron but it is a cheap iron and melted a black substance into one of my favourite shirts, effectively destroying it. Do not use the iron until it is replaced.
Overall, we loved having this place to come home to and unwind after exploring the city. Everything here is perfectly clean and the luxurious bathroom is a huge bonus.
This felt like the 'hotel stay' leg of our trip!
The host provided all the information we needed to easily check in to the unit. We found street parking with no problem, and the host checked in with to make sure everything was fine once we got in to the unit. The unit was clean and nice, and the deck area had a nice view of the city. The only downside to the unit was that the tenants on the ground floor had loud parties each night we were there. And I mean loud... about 20-30 people in a small apartment. There was also a lot of pot smoke at different times of day. This might not be a good unit for families.
This was the perfect place to stay during my visit for business meetings in the area. Its the perfect distance away from the hustle and bustle of the city and offers lots to do within walking distance. I had plenty of space in the rental to relax and the steam shower was amazing! Great kitchen space and the outdoor deck was a frequent destination for me. The host was excellent in giving me the info I needed to access the unit and was available when I called with questions. Defintely check it out when you are in SF.
This apartment was great. The bed was a queen; it felt very new and comfortable. The steam room in the bath room is an amazing feature - very relaxing to able to steam after a day of exploring. My favorite feature of the apartment was the two patio areas; we got to enjoy drinks overlooking the Golden Gate at the end of each day. Living room offers plenty of space and seats for just watching TV. Kitchen offers full stove, microwave, appliances, silverware, dishes and a table.
The only negatives of this apartment are very minor: 1) the gate door lock sometimes sticks (my girlfriend had the magic touch, and was able to open it on the first try throughout our trip...it took me multiple times but always worked) 2) street parking is available but is tricky. I say tricky because street spots are very narrow (it can feel like you blocking a driveway at times) and you have to be aware of street cleaning.
I will absolutely rent this place again. The nice thing about this apartment is dealing with Focus Realty; they provided excellent customer service, kept me in-the-know, and made the whole experience completely painless. I hope all AirBNB places are this good.
Very comfortable apartment, the view is amazing.
good location as well, host respronse was very fast.Recommended
This host has 39 reviews for other properties.View Other Reviews
I am the broker of Focus Realty. Focus Realty has been practicing real estate in the San Francisco Bay Area for over twenty years, and providing excellent customer service and servicing the needs of the community. We enjoy the rich diversity that San Francisco offers, and love to welcome visitors as well as local residents, in our vast knowledge and expertise in luxury property rentals.