- very close to Sanlitun shopping/bar/club district - 5 min. walk
- 2 supermarkets nearby:
* April Gourmet
* Jingkelong General Supermarket
- nearby shopping mall - Shimao Plaza
- Fresh vegetable & fruit market - 10 min. walk
- Near to several embassies including Canadian, Australian, German, etc.
- Dongsishitiao subway station (subway line 2) - 15min. walk
- Many bus lines
AMENITIES AND SERVICES
- Free wireless internet
- Professional room cleaning service (upon request)
- Full kitchen facilities and appliances including gas stove, microwave, refrigerator, water dispenser, rice cooker. Dishes and utensils are all provided.
- Fully automatic washer.
- Air conditioning & 24-hr. hot water
- lots of various Chinese restaurants small & large
- lots of various international restaurants
- Sanlitun Village restaurants - 5-8 min. Chinese & Interntinal. Too many to list!
- multiple coffeehouses within close walking distance (UBC Coffee, Starbucks, Bookworm cafe, etc.)
|Room type:||Entire home/apt|
|Bed type:||Real Bed|
|Extra people:||No Charge|
|Minimum Stay:||2 nights|
|Weekly Price:||$620 /week|
|Monthly Price:||$2350 /month|
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
The place is great. The shopping mall and supermarket are right opposite of the apartment. There is a grocery shop at level 1, opens 24hours and offers free delivery service to the door step. Sanlitun is a walking distance. Good location, nice apartment and Shelia is very helpful. The only flaw is the nearest subway is a 20min - 25min walk. The rest are fantastic. No complaints. We enjoyed the stay here. We stay there again if I visit Beijing in future.
This two bedroom apartment was great! Good location - 20 minute walk to both the 2 and the 10 lines, 10 minute walk from the Sanlitun bar road, and close to many restaurants and stores. Check-in was easy. Security at the door to the building (though probably not needed). Clean. Only thing to note is that there is a window in between the two bedrooms. There is a blind that covers the window so you can't see through it but you can still see the light from the other room, which could be an issue for people sleeping at different times.
Very good apt in a nice building in a nice area of Beijing.
Internet, Washer, TV, AC (though the one in the bedroom was not working).
I recently got back from 4 nights staying in Sanlitun. The apartment is perfectly located 5 mins walk from the shopping, restaurants and nightlife. It is far enough away to be quiet when you want to sleep but close enough not to have to worry about how you will get home.
We were a group of 4 (1 couple, 2 singles) and the apartment worked well as the sofa easily coverts into a bed by pushing the two parts of the L together.
Vera was very helpful in providing us anything we needed and was prompt in fixing the problem we had with the toilet which was partially our fault. We weren't aware you cannot put toilet roll down the toilet in some apartments in Beijing! However it was resolved very quickly.
If you are used to 5* hotels and resorts, then this apartment may not live up to that, however, for the price we paid, I think it is a great deal. Would definitely recommend.
Very nice apartment conveniently located. Host very responsive and helpful. Will stay there again next time in Beijing. Thanks for making our stay comfortable. J
good location, clean and there is a supermarket with belgian beers just next to it!
great great location!! nice 2 bd flat and clean! Nathan wasn't in town when my friend and i arrived but his assistant took care of everything!
this apt sits right by a shopping mall so making shopping and eating fairly easy. the metro is several long blocks away but cabbing is fairly inexpensive in bj. It's recommended to cab to the nearest metro station and take the airport express train to the airport (30 mins) and costs 25 rmb. overall great experience and will definitely stay here again when i visit the capital of china.
Great location. Easy check-in. Clean. Would definitely rent this location again in the future.
Excellent location! Great place. Near restaurant, market, bars, shops.