About this listing
This is the perfect 2-bedroom apartment for a visit to NYC. I'm a young professional guy who travels often and will rent out my place in the heart of Chelsea. It's incredibly tidy and close to everything. You cannot get a better spot in Manhattan than this. Close to:
- 1-2-3-A-C-E-F-M-V-L Subways
- Hundreds of world class class cafes & restaurants
- Walking distance from Times Square, Chelsea Art Galleries, Highline Elevated Walkway & Meatpacking District
- 2x Bedrooms (one contains a queen bed and the other is a home office which can be converted in to a bedroom using one of those fancy 2-person bed-size aerobeds, which are very comfortable - just see the reviews from previous guests).
- One bathroom with shower.
- Full kitchen with everything you need to cook.
- High speed internet with WiFi, Time Warner Cable, Flat Screen HDTV, BOSE Sound System with Apple AirPlay.
You'll be able to access all parts of the apartment, except for a wardrobe in which I lock some personal items. Please remember this is my home so there are personal things in it.
Interaction with Guests
I'll be able to offer any help or assistance during your stay. Typically I'm just a phone call away.
Chelsea is one of Manhattan's most sought after neighborhoods. Art, theatre, restaurants, bars, parks and shopping. You're in the heart of everything.
1 - Please remove your shoes inside the apartment - New York streets are dirty..!
2 - I am a non smoker so please ensure all smoking is done outside.
3 - Pets are not allowed in the building.
4 - Please be respectful of neighbors and don't play loud music at night time.
5 - Sitting on the fire-escape is against New York City law.
Other than that, it's very easy going...!